Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2220&start_row=21

FULLFILLED RASTAFARI??????

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 48
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Bredren Nicholas Sent: 9/21/2007 2:44:53 PM

Fiyah pon the Misguided World! Hot Hot HOT FIYAH!SELASSIE I JAH!!! RASTAFARI.

Fiyah pon the man that chooses his own intellect over the guidance and overstanding of HIM Haile I Selassie I. Man will not know through his own experience. Man can only genuinly overstand through the Imighty, in humbleness and humility.

The meek shall inherit the Earth...

JAH RASTAFARI. ya cyant yant Jah RasTafarI name in vanity. by that i mean, ya shall not move on untill ya surrender yaself unto the Imughty One, JAH RASTAFARI!

InI as Jah RasTafarI Idren Bless Ones when possible, and Let Faith take care of di rest.

Iman i yant up a Hot IyahBinghi Fiyah to Keep InI Pure and Strong, and True in the Light of Jah RasTafarI. Blessed Love Itinually. Fiyah for the Wicked, Fiyah fi di Ighteous, Fiyah Keep InI True.

Selassie I the First (((JAH))) RasTafarIII!

Messenger: kayaisesajah Sent: 9/21/2007 3:58:43 PM

"Therefore 0! Christians, let us arise and, with the spiritual zeal and earnestness which characterized the Apostles and early Christians, let us labour to lead our brothers and sisters to Our Saviour Jesus, Who only can give life in its fullest sense."

Bless Iyah. Yuh fi seh BeLIEf...I never said I have any BeLIEfs. This is His Imperial Majesty speaking and despite the simantics, I follow what He says! I took this right from this site, one of H.I.M. speeches to illustrate something. If I am viewing the same way His Majesty views things, well then in I own opinion I am following H.I.M. closer than some who claim his name! But that is not why I am trodding same way. That is not why I am here. True I came here becuz I saw an honest question about Fulfilled, so I came to answer it.

Now, yuh fi call I what you will. Seh what you will. Seh that mi shouldnt do this or that. Mi fi do it same way, still. Yuh cyaaa stop I from I Uhuru seen. Yuh cyaaa point no finga at I period, since yuh dont know I atal. Perhaps only 1 person on this whole board who know I personally is Sis Prophecy, but I know seh she woulda never point no finga pon I, becuz she know how I stay period.

What I find amuzing is how ones jus want to act like dem have a MONopoly on the King. LOL. Yuh fi ask Sis Prophecy, I been dealing wid di King lang before I came to any of these boards...computers. I eldest son is name Tafari. He is the Son of Rastafari and I bear him. I never once say anything about the I particular habit or view point on the I trod. It is not I bizness still. I try to mind I bizness and when mi sight ones asking about Fulfilled, well that is I bizness. Anyway, this is silly cyber reasonings, I like to have face to face reasonings still, which mi do every day Iyahs. That mi perfer. Jah Bless.

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 9/21/2007 5:41:19 PM

miss
listen u are getting rude
prophecy
BOBO EMPRESS TRACY
LINKED I TO THIS NET THING
U NEVER HEAR OF I ANY WHERE BUT I SPACE
DUN TELL U ALREADY
I WAS RAISED IN THIS MOVEMENT NOT JUSS COME IN TO THIS
SOMETHIN I FOUND ON THE NET
IVE BEEN WAITIN TO MEET U
EMPRESS TRACY WAS GOING TO BRING I TO MEET U WHEN I WAS IN N Y
THAT EVIDENTLY DIDDNT HAPPEN FOR A REASON U ARE A BOLD WOMAN
U JUST ADMITTED THAT U FOLLOW HIS MAJESTY CLOSER THAN INI
THATS WHAT IVE BEEN WAITIN FOR
ANYWAY MY FAMILY IS GREENWICH FARM ELDER ERROL CHISHOLM BINGHI ERROL WHO USED TO SING WITH YABBY YOU AND MICHAEL PROPHET
RASTAFARI TO ME IS LIFE
NOT CHEAP TALK ON THE NET
WAT U ARE DOIN WITH HIS MAJESTYS SPEECHES IS FACE VALUE
U NOT LOOKIN DEEP INTO IT
JESUS GLORIFIED THE FATHER IN HIM
SELASSIE I GLORIFIED THE CHRIST THAT IS LIVIN IN HIM
KING IMMANUEL GLORIFIED SELASSIE IN HIM

ELDER ERROL
IS I ONLY DADDY FROM SATAN KILL MY OWN RASTAFARI BEEN I FAMILY SINCE BEFORE HIGH SCHOOL
SO PLEASE DONT INSULT I WITH THE NET THING OK PRINCESS..

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 9/21/2007 6:10:09 PM

"I been dealing wid di King lang before I came to any of these boards...computers. I eldest son is name Tafari"
AND MY YUTES ARE KEENAN MOSIAH ,JAHZAE AND J FARI
SO WAT GOOD FI ME WHATS THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN
I MAN GROW UP RASTAFARI MY YUTE BORN RASTAFARI IM A BOBO MY EMPRESS
IS A BOBO
SO WHAT
SELASSIE I SAY NO ONE IS MORE IMPORANT THAN ANY ONE ELSE
IM SURE U KNOW THAT
"I follow what He says! I took this right from this site, one of H.I.M. speeches to illustrate something. If I am viewing the same way His Majesty views things, well then in I own opinion I am following H.I.M. closer than some who claim his name!"
U ARE ALSO LEANING ON YOUR OWN MISUNDERSTANDING AND QUITE ARROGANT PRINCESS
HIS MAJESTY SAYS
"NO ONE KNOWS THE WAYS OF GOD"
"Perhaps only 1 person on this whole board who know I personally is Sis Prophecy, but I know seh she woulda never point no finga pon I, becuz she know how I stay period."

A MY QUEEN DAT U KNOW?"

Messenger: kayaisesajah Sent: 9/21/2007 7:15:12 PM

Now yuh call I rude, yuh MISoverstand everything I seh and yuh accusatory, so again mi fi tell yuh mi never come pon dis line to fuss an fight, I saw a post about fulfilled and that mi a come forward to answer,..an mi never ask yuh about yuh name or yuh family BUT SINCE YUH ALLREADY NAMEING NAMES YUH DUN KNOW I ATAL..now, I got Chisholm in I family as well. Mi know alla mi people in Yard seen, so hold di fiyah! Mi fi name names all day lang..and funny how yuh bring up Yabby You, the Original Jesus Dread!!! If Vivian Jackson was here right now, would di I be having this attitude wid him??? HMMMMMM!!! Now yuh bring what I seh bout I son an compare it to yours???? Whaaaa! Mi never bring I son name forward to compare period! Mi bring it forward becuz I youth is goin on 18 years and that is I eldest LIVING youth!!! That was meant not to compare but to show di I HOW IMPORTANT TAFARI MAKONNEN IS TO I, HOW MUCH MORE???? Now when Mi seh how much closer I am following Rastafari did I say closer than the I????? NOOOOO I DID NOT...I can compare however to any I who claim dem is a Rastafari Idren is is doing nothing but tapping keys...is that YOU???? DID I SEH ITS YOU???? BOLD yuh call mi??? Iyah, yuh never ever seen mi? Yuh was gonna come a NY to see I???? Now yuh getting indignant??? seh it nuh happen for a reason???? Bwoi di amount a chat yuh mek! Let I tell yuh Bredrin, mi feel a way now. Mi nuh care whose yuh empress, whose yuh family or what yuh haffi seh. Mi nah Irish. Mi nah Bobo, mi nah Nyahbinghi and mi really dont care wha di I seh!!! Yuh mistaken if yuh think I care. truly, if yuh wanted to reason, yuh woulda never seh "I have been waiting for this...." waiting for what???? To start a fight!?????? Let mi tell yuh Bredrin, yuh dont know I, and yuh dont know nothing about I Livity. I never talked down to the I since I met the I but yuh see mi? Mi is a funny person, I am trodding a path trying to find I way, but true yuh vex I wid yuh mouth and yuh expeck I not to feel a way??? Mi bold???? Yes I, mi Strong too. So now yuh know, I am Strong, an Yes Mi never Fear no one EXCEPT JAH, period. So now yuh think yuh know I, and I am done posting to the I. Like I said before if yuh want to have some real reasoning that is REASONing, then yuh know where to find I.

Messenger: kayaisesajah Sent: 9/21/2007 7:19:30 PM

BY THE WAY, BREDRIN...I am not PRINCESS, I AM 49 YEARS OLD IN APRIL. I AM AN EMPRESS. AND YUH SEH YUH BEEN WID YUH FAMILY FROM HIGH SCHOOL??? LOL. HIGH SCHOOL, YUH MEAN PRIMARY? LOLOLOL. Yuh mek I laff for real. What Parish yuh live? Tell I the School...lol!

Messenger: kayaisesajah Sent: 9/21/2007 7:51:34 PM

So yuh came to the Board at Fulfilled...lets not duplicate the reasonings seen? I will be GLAD to REASON with the I but if yuh come fi DIS, yuh will not get far. So see yuh at the board at Fufilled. I am expecting the I will behave in a manner that is RASpecktable. If not yuh fi expeck to catch a fiyah!

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 9/21/2007 8:12:40 PM

A WHO FIRE
U MUSS POSSESS FIRE TO BUN FIRE KAYA RELAX FIRE IS A SERIOUS
U ARE VERY VERY ARROGANT
AND WHEN I SAID WAITING
I WAS "WAITING FOR U TO FINALLY SAY WHAT U FEEL AND U HAVE NOW THAT YOU R VEX
BY THE WAY GREENWICH FARM IS WEST KINGSTON
I WAS NOT TRYING TO FIGHT WITH A WOMAN
I JUST WANTED YOUR VEIWS ON KING IMMANUEL U TOOK IT TO THE LEVEL IT IS
I TOLD U WHO MY EMPRESS WAS BECAUSE U SAID SHE IS THE PERSON WHOM U KNOW
AND NO I WASNT COMING TO NY TO MEET U
I WAS IN NY AND MEETING U CAME UP
OK RELAX
DONT BRING UP MAN TO I AND ASK IF ID HAVE ATTITUDE
JUSS COOL
I NEVER YET HAVE ONE WITH THE I
I WONT BOTHER NO MORE FULLFILLED ENLIGHTENED PEOPLE ILL JUSS READ WHAT U SAY AND NEVER ASK QUESTIONS OK MISS KAYA
SORRY TO MAKE UPSET ENJOY THE SABBATH

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 9/21/2007 8:13:15 PM

CHRISTIANS DONT BUN FIRE

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 9/21/2007 8:13:16 PM

HIGH SCHOOL IN AMERICA KAYA

14 YEARS OLD IS BEFORE HIGHSCHOOL IN AMERICA EMPRESS KAYA
I NEVER SAID I WENT TO SCHOOL IN JAMAICA
MY FAMILY IS FROM GREENWICH FARM AND COCKBURN PEN I WAS RAISED UNDER HEAVY MANNERS
BUT U ARE 49 YEARS OLD RIGHT
RESPECT RELAX I STILL NEVER DISS U

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 48

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I