Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2219&start_row=1

WHAT DO U THINK TRUE OR FALSE

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 9/19/2007 12:33:43 PM

WHAT U DO AND WAT U DONT DO
MAKE U WHO U ARE
MY TEACHER IN 6TH GRADE SHOW I DAT
SHOW I YOUR COMPANY ILL TELL U WHO U ARE KING IMMANUEL SAY DAT
MY TEACHER WENT ON TO SAY
IF U A SMOKER
THEN U ARE A PERSON WHO SMOKES
DRINKER YOU ARE A PERSON WHO DRINKS
NOW I KNOW PEOPLE DIS AGREE BUT KNIG SELASSIE I GAVE THE ORDER TO PRINCE IMMANUEL
AND THE PRINCIPAL TRUE PRINCIPAL OF INI FAITH AS RASTA COME TRU BOBO
THAT IS WHY INI DO NOT COMPRIMISE
OR APOLOGIZE FOR INI PRINCIPAL
KING IMMANUEL SAID IN MY FATHERS HOUSE THERE ARE MANY MANSIONS
I DONT THINK PERSONALLY HE WAS SPEAKIN OF BINGHI 12 TRIBES AND ALL THAT I PERSONALLY THINK HE WAS SAYIN THERE IS A HOUSE FOR ALL OF PRINCIPAL ABIDIN PEOPLE IN ZION THERE IS SHELTER IN THE LORD
BUT THAT IS MY PERSONAL VEIW
SIGHT???

SO EVEN IF ONE ISNT A BOBO
ONES SHOULD SEEK BOBO PRINCIPAL TO KNOW IF THEY ARE RASTA OR RASTA SYMPATHIZER THER IS A DIFFERENCE ONE CAN LOVE RASTA CULCTHA AND LOVE IT UP MOST BUT STILL SOME A NUH RASTA
BECAUSE ALL THINGS ARE BASED ON A PRINCIPAL
IN LIFE WHAT U DO AND DONT MAKES U WHO U R
HOLY IMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAAAAH RAAASTAFARI
PLEAS ISPOND IM NOT ALWAYS RIGHT
JUST TRYING TO REASON WITH ONES AND ONES BECAUSE THERE IS A LOT SEPERATIN INI IN THIS TIME

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 9/19/2007 1:12:20 PM

Blessed Love Rook!

I agree with the I that the order of Emmanuel is VERY important... and like Moses, his irits are vital to the salvation order of the house of Israel in this dispensation.

I have not thought this reasoning out to conclusion, so like the I... it is just my personal meds on the notion of the different houses of RasTafari.

I know I'm gonna offend people, but to be frank and honest I don't mind cos I stick by my opinion (and that's all this is); I'm just generally not sure about TTOI. The majority of what I hear from them sounds like big time folly to me.

However, overall... I feel like each house has it's function and purpose. On the battlefield between good & evil in these dread times and those to come, the Boboshanty is the Priestly order to administrate theocratically, the Nyabinghi are the Warrior order for the defence of Righteousness (real Nyabinghi Warrior can chant & blaze a fiyah that can purge, quench, & burn like woah), Twelve Tribes are supposed to administer to our health, knowledge of our bodies and physicality, knowledge of the strength in the cosmos at our times of birth etc... but as far as I know they don't do much of that. For those who 'belong' to each house, I would reason that persons would find the iditations per function that resonate with their understandings of their Self... hence being 'born' Bobo-children... or Iyabinghi... or...?

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 9/19/2007 2:10:19 PM

GIVE THANKS
I ALSO WANTED TO POINT OUT
UP TOP WHEN I SAID I DONT THINK HE WAS TALKING ABOUT BINGHI AND TWELVE TRIBES AND ALL OTHER SORTS OF NEW HOUSES
WHAT I MEANT BY THAT WAS NOT THAT THEY WERENT INCLUDED IN FAMILY
WHAT I MEANT
WAS THAT ALL WHO SAY RASTAFARI
SHOULD LOOK IN TO PRINCIPAL SET FOR RASTAFARI
BECAUSE KING IMMANUEL
IS WHO ,
HIS MAJESTY SAID IS IN CHARGE OF INI REPATRIATION TEACHING INI RASTA LIVITY AND REPRESENT INI
IN THE U N
I OVERSTAND BINGHI WAS ALWAYS THERE
AND HAS ALWAYS A RIGHT TO BE BUT
WHEN HIS MAJESTY SAY YO ITS IMMANUEL I CHOOSE TO LEAD
MAN WAS SUPPOSE TO COME TTOI BINGHI EVERY ONE

INI BEAT BINGHI SAME WAY DANIEL BAND IS A BINGHI BAND SO IT IS THOSE WHO SEPERATE FIRST DAY
SEEN
AND HIS MAJESTY MET WITH MR PLANNO A BINGHI ELDER
AND MANY ELDERS
HE CHOSE KING IMMANUEL
SO I WAS THINKIN
THE SEPERATION DOESNT COME FROM BOBO
IT WAS MAN WHO REJECT IMMANUEL WHO STARTED THE SEPERATION ....
ALSO EVERY BOBO ISNT A PREIST SOME REMAIN HON . OR PROPHET
YES BELOVED ALL MUST SEEK SALVATION
SALVATION I S THERE
AGAINM THIS IS ONLY MY OWN MEDI ....

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 9/19/2007 2:29:35 PM

I TOO WOULD LIKE A TWELVE TRIBES OR A "FULLFILLED"MEMBER
TO COME ON HERE AND SHARE THE VEIWS
I DONT THINK KAYA RELIZES WHAT SHE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR
HER THING IS GROWING BIG FROM WHAT I HEAR

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 9/19/2007 3:12:56 PM

I JUST LOOKED ON HER SITE SHE SAID
NO APOLOGY YASHUAH IS LORD AND KING
A TRUE HE IS

His Imperial Majesty..look pon him encourageing words: "It is quite true that there is no perfection in humanity. From time to time we make mistakes, we do commit sins but even as we do that, deep in our hearts as Christians we know that we have forgiveness from the Almighty. He taught us all who seek Him shall find Him. To live in this healthy life, a Christian life, is what makes me follow Jesus Christ." ~His Imperial Majesty, Haile Selassie I

BUT TRYING TO MANIPULATE PEOPLE WITH THE WORDS OF HIS MAJESTY IS BLASPHEMY AND TREASON
ETHIOPIAN CHRISTIANITY IS NOT COMPAREABLE TO CHRISTIANITY IN THE WEST EVERY DAY IS THE SABBATH SO TO SPEAK EVERY DAY IS HOLY
I WOULD RESPECT THE MOVEMENTS MORE IF THEY DIDDNT CALL THEIR SELVES FULLFILLED RASTAFARI
BECAUSE THATS SAYIN THE REST OF US ARE NOT FULLFILLED THATS OFFENSIVE IN IT SELF ALSO IS CALLING KING IMMANUEL A LIAR
BUT IF YOU ARE A CRISTIAN SAY SO
DONT JUST COME TO INI IN INI NAME
TO GET CLOSE TO INI
AND DROP YOUR BOMB ON INI
LOOK AT JESUS
WHEN THE MAN CAME
HE SET EXAMPLE HOEW TO LIVE AND GLORIFIED NOT HIMSELF
IN ALL HIS DOINGS
HE NEVER SAID COME HEAR I AM GOD WORSHIP ME NOW
HE ALWAYS SPOKE OF THE FATHER
THAT IS NO DIFFERENT THAN SELASSIE I GIVING REFERENCE OF JESUS
HE ALREADY DID THAT MISSION OF TELLIN U HOW TO RECEIVE THE KINGDO,M OF GOD
HE DIED ON THE CROSS FOR IT AND RISEN AS THE KING IN OUR TIME
SELASSIE I MISSION IN OUR TIME WAS TO FULL FILL PROPHECY AND HE DID AS A KING IN THE MODERN WORLD
HE REFERS TO HIS TEACHINGS OF OLD ,OF COURSE HE SAYS FOLLOW JESUS HE IS THE TRUTH AND THE LIGHT AND THE WAY
INI WHO WERE BLESSED TO HAVE OVERCOMETH TO SEE HIM IN HIS NEW NAME BEAUTY AND MAJESTY ARE THAT BLESSED FOR SEEIN THAT
INI ARE WRITTEN OF IN REV 2
HAILE SELASSIE KING OF KINGS WOULD HAVE BEEN A
"I DONT EVEN WANT TO SAY" TO COME AND FOOL THE PEOPLE WITH HIS TITLES LION OF JUDAH
AND GOD WOULD NOT PERMIT A ANTICHRIST TO SIT ON THAT THRONE
SO HE IS THE ALMIGHTY CREATOR IN FLESH
AS HE WAS ALSO AS MELCHEZIDECH
THE SAME GOD IN JESUS , MOSES IN ELIJAH ,ENOCH
HOW U MEAN

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/19/2007 11:38:07 PM

Rook Fari Selah,

I also feel when Christ said there are many mansions, He wasn't speaking about separate houses, He was showing that there is enough room for all of Jah people.

I come into RasTafarI as RasTafarI, I only see One when I see RasTafarI. All who trod truly for Jah are RasTafarI. As I mentioned in another post, Nyahbinghi and Bobo sight Selassie I the way that I sight Selassie I, and Nyahbinghi and Bobo sight the strictness of I and I Livity the way I and I sight. And I will also say that all others who call there self RasTafarI and hold to the same heights I mentioned also sight things the way I sight.

The example of Haile Selassie I and RasTafarI Irits show I what to accept and reject and that is how I Live I Life.

I will never tell anybody they have to be Bobo, Nyahbinghi or anything else. I show them the example that I sight as Truth, and tell them that I sight that the example set by Jah is the example I and I are to Live, and is the only way to Oneness with the Most High.

The Christian churches are split up into Dominating Dominations, not RasTafarI. RasTafarI always stands as One. All who come to Iverstand RasTafarI, whether Bobo, Nyahbinghi or anyone else also sight this Oneness amongst RasTafarI.

The first notion of separation in RasTafarI was in babylon media, it didn't start amongst RasTafarI, so I and I need to make it leave out of RasTafarI. Let the fruit of the tree tell you what the tree is and you will see the Truth.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 9/20/2007 7:44:44 AM

Greetings,

Thought I'd comment on the point of principle which Hon. Rook Fari Selah was making in reference to the Bobo, in that Ethiopian Orthodox follow a strict order of principle as well, and with many parallels to the Bobo order. There are many short and long periods of fasting which also occurs every Wednesday and Friday, by fasting it is meant that one consumes strictly vegan foods, however in monastic communities ones may abstain from eating altogether or eating very little. Of course in the practice of fasting there are exceptions made for sick, pregnant, or elderly Ones. Also, during fasting periods it is also expected that Ones abstain from all sexual practice as well. I've also been told that the Sabbath (on Saturday)is still practiced just as the Bobo do, by the faithfull, all though it does seem that this is not happening with the same frequency as many aspects of ancient Ethiopian culture is being lost on the youth. I do beleive that I read in the past that some Ethiopian Kings had made Sabbath livity a mandatory pracitce. Also, having seen Bobo congregation in worship (on video) I've go to say that it looks very similar to worship in an Ethiopian Orthodox Church, with men and women on respective sides of the temple, drums and sistrums, and so on. Even many preists in the EOTC wear white turbans and robe. I can't help but think that Immanuel Edwards was quite inspired by the EOC. Should we look into it more I'm sure there would be many more aspects of life within both the Bobo and EOT livity that would arise in similarity. I am very curious how the Bobo handle the death (for lack of a better word) of a fellow Bobo, are there burial practices, and funeral rites, etc.??

and as far as the Fulfilled Rastafari goes, I'm very skeptical, and have come to wondering if they're not involved somehow with the christafari madness, anyone want to comment on that?

SELAM

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I