Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2208&start_row=21

Evil in the Omnipotent Creator of Good

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 33
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 9/26/2007 1:12:53 PM

Alexander Give Thanks...

I agree that sanity is defined by a majority while the individual's circumstances are rarely seen in a full spectrum and it is totally inappropriate for so much judgement. And yes one's will return to the root of creation with or without retaining their consciousness, although that could get us into reincarnation and that's something I'm still trying to overstand and am not fully prepared to get into. But I would like to think more on this and get back....

SELAM

Messenger: Alexander Sent: 9/26/2007 1:57:57 PM

As far as I know, there is no reason for the Rasta to reject the idea of reincarnation, I do not believe that either Yahshua or Haile Selassie I even spoke on the topic (please correct me if I am wrong). But just as you, SunofMan, I have yet to overstand the concept of reincarnation, but I have not thought much about it either. I will also try to come up with some sort of reasoning on this subject and post it.

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 2/9/2009 7:33:30 PM

SunofMan,

I really like this picture the I posted:

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 2/9/2009 10:05:30 PM

"As far as I know, there is no reason for the Rasta to reject the idea of reincarnation"

is this really what we have come to now?

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 2/9/2009 10:08:17 PM

Iditate on this and stop leaning on your own understanding

John 9

As he went along, he saw a man blind from birth. His disciples asked him, "Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?"

"Neither this man nor his parents sinned," said Jesus, "but this happened so that the work of God might be displayed in his life

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 2/10/2009 8:19:31 AM

Ras KebreAB,

just to clarify I don't believe in reincarnation either I was just commented on the picture of Iyasus Christos and HIM Haile Selassie I JAH RASTAFARI

I assume the I's comment was for Alexander

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/12/2009 10:31:56 PM

Eleazar, what I am about to say is not a big deal, I am not vex or anything. I just wanted to reason about something to show the I a way of more fruitfulness and usefulness.

If a reasoning is about posting pictures, or if it is recent reasoning than it makes sense to mention that the I like the picture, and even post the picture again, especially if it is on another page, but this reasoning finished two years ago.

If you are interested in reasoning about a topic that ended two or more years ago, than I would encourage the I to bring it forward and reason about it; But when the I is only interested in the picture, it would make more sense to make a new topic and show the picture and reason what you want to say about it, unless, as I said it is a recent reasoning.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 2/16/2009 7:15:08 AM

iditate and stop leaning on your own understanding. I love this wordsound.

very particular in meaning. it is powerful.

Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 12/29/2011 6:31:58 AM

Why is it I want to find something wrong with your original post haha, great job man what u y is true in the cosmically brother

Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 12/29/2011 6:43:28 AM

Let the sand join the pot of sand and the sun shine righteously

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 33

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I