Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=220&start_row=1

Masons

1 - 1011 - 15
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Tribeall Sent: 2/16/2004 11:58:44 PM

Greetings in HIM Holy Name,

Isistren must admit idren that InI are terribly confused about Masonic ways, influence, ritual, all those things. For some reason the whole scope has never been revealed to I.
All that I know is that the Masons are a 'secretive' group that performs and protects ancient ways but InI have always thought that they ways a bad lot. Illuminati, etc.
Pardon I ignorance...let us reason on this subject.
Blessed love and light in HIM,
Sis April

Messenger: the rock Sent: 2/17/2004 7:33:31 AM

if you can not be part of something,make your on way.god has a job for everyone,a mason has a job just like a christen.if you want to know about them masons i would say seek them out for your self, that way you do not get the wrong anserwer.

JAH love
douglas
one

Messenger: Roots Dawtha Sent: 2/17/2004 9:06:10 AM

Yes I,

I agree with the I that every organization group has its purpose wheter I & I view it good or bad. I have heard about an organization call I AM, Restitution,Mason, etc. I do not have knowledge about any of these organization nor the Mason only by what others has say about it(some positive & some negative). The only way the I can know is to be a part of it,seek and he shall find,knock and the door shall be open. I seek the Kingdom of Jah,Rastafari because this is I calling. I have learn growing up through trials & error never ever be judgemental of other race,religion and/or organization. But I try to get the meaning of why people & things are the way they are even if I am disagreeable about it,I show respect and learn from my experiences. Just couple of months ago I was invited to an Isralites gathering by an associate. At first I was reluctant, for reason I did not want anyone attempting to persuade me from being a rastafarian to an Israelites. Second, I saw, where I used to reside in Brooklyn, some Isralities hanging on the street preaching hatred of the white man and their feelings for BOB Marley stating he is a white man because his father was white and Bob appears to them as a traitor. They appear angry,violent and this sadden me and turned me off from the Isralites. I began to judge them. However I did go to the meeting which was held here In Georgia where I am living. The gathering was enlightening. So many multicultural people,rastafarian and people from Jamaica which I was glad to see. The Bible reading was great and the scriptures they gave I & I to read has help I a lot and was very helful. I also learn that the Isralites are doing so many things for their community, have many well establish business and re-confirm to I & I that the I's should pray to the East (as my father who is now decease and was a pastor & and a friend also taught me. I went away with respect for their organization and beliefs. No one pressure or try to convert me. I realize that I needed to humble myself and never be judgemenatal but learn from others. I came out with greater knowledge. So I Give thanks for the reasonings and topics that I & I discuss daily. I thank the I's just reading I thoughts and one love for this forum. Walk Good and Jah Blessings always to the I's,RASTAFARI!!!!!!

Roots Dawtha

Messenger: Ras John Sent: 2/17/2004 8:29:24 PM

Bless up the I...

InI used to be really skeptical of Freemasonry, a big believer in the whole Illuminati conspiracy... but then I started thinkin different...

And what it comes down to is... We know evil exists. We don't know Illuminati exist. So InI stop trying to put some image on evil that InI not even that sure of! InI know that there is an evil force- Babylon! This is as true as anything else we know! We cant conquor something we dont know, so we can conquor Babylon- we can't conquor Illuminati if it don't exist. But if it does exist, then it is part of Babylon in which case it will be conquored, seen? Its like trying to conquor the Illuminati is like trying to climb a mountain with a blindfold. Hell, you don't even know if it is a mountain or not! All you know is that there is some talk about it by some people, and it could make sense that there is a mountain! But if you say you gwaan fi back pack across a whole mountain range, you got rough little maps and survival kits(The Bible, Koran, Kebra Nagast, Bhagavad Gita, Holy Piby) and eyes wide open (Iditation), you gonna conquor that, as long as you got the drive! As long as you aren't afraid of going hungry a few days at a time, gettin bruised up, rain and snowed upon, all a that... you gonna conquor it. And when you do, you write about it to make everyone else's maps a little clearer. You can even bring them across with you. That's what conquoring Babylon is, seen?

Bless up... Babylon will topple, don't worry about people that don't show themselves to you. If you don't see them, they don't see you.

Ras John

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/17/2004 9:25:06 PM

Greetings,

Yes I, true words. When I and I blaze Fire on wickedness, without partiality, then wherever wickedness is, it will be blazed. If I and I only blaze part of the wickedness, then I and I will be open for attack from the other parts.

I am not even partial with Iself, if I deal with something unacceptable in action, word or thought, then I blaze Fire to remove it from Iself. Whenever Fire needs to be blazed, it must be blazed, and it is only ourself and Jah that knows all of our thoughts, so when I and I need to blaze Fire, I and I must blaze Fire.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Tribeall Sent: 2/22/2004 12:36:37 PM

I been following up the post on another thread, the one about Foxe and such, and I was surprised to learn so much about masons there. I did not know that all the kings and royalty were also masons.
So did this masonry spring from ancient egypt?? Do the I's them a know? The part that was written about them follow satan and it is duality-- that is just a strangeness I cannot wrap I mind around.
Blessings all,
Sis April

Messenger: Ras John Sent: 2/22/2004 2:55:54 PM

To tell you the truth, almost everything I've read about the history of Masonry is off a site or book saying how they are all evil and how they run the world. I've never read just a straight up unbiased one that hasnt been full of half truths, so I don't really know how much I know about them. If anyone knows a good website or book I can find at the library or something that is straight up objective, tell InI so Iman can educate myself.

One love

Ras John
p.s. Are you the same April from Earth Culture Roots?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/22/2004 3:23:29 PM

Greetings,

I don't know that much about the Masons. And I first heard it from Za-Za about Solomon and other royalty being a mason. I am not convinced that Solomon or Selassie I is a mason, I actually don't believe that they are.

Solomon and Selassie I are high spiritual beings, but as I see it, their spiritual ways is not masonry, it is Jah ways.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Tribeall Sent: 2/22/2004 10:05:35 PM

No bredren- that April is not I.

Ark-I- seen. I don't believe that either, for Solomon and His Majesty ways are truly of the Most High and I can't believe that if Masonry was upright fully in JAH sight that it would be shrouded in this secrecy.
I was asking about ancient Egypt because InI know that Moses was taught in ALL the ways of the egyptians and if masonry was a part of that culture than wouldn't Moses have a full overstanding of it too?
Blessed,
Sis April

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/24/2004 12:46:26 AM

Greetings,

I did a little research and found out that Joseph Nathaniel Hibbert was a Mason. He was one of the people who first spoke about Haile Selassie I in Jamaica at around the same time that Leonard P. Howell and Archibald Dunkley were speaking about Haile Selassie I.

Here is one of the things that I found concerning this.

--------------------
Another early preacher was Mr. Joseph Nathaniel Hibbert. Mr. Hibbert was born in Jamaica in 1894, but went with his adopted father to Costa Rica in 1911, returning to Jamaica in 1931. In Costa Rica Mr. Hibbert had leased 28 acres, which he put in bananas. In 1924 he had joined the Ancient Mystic Order of Ethiopia, a Masonic society the constitution of which was revised in 1888, and which became incorporated in 1928 in Panama. Mr. Hibbert became a Master Mason of this Order, and, returning to Jamaica, began to preach Haile Sellassie I as the King of Kings, the returned Messiah and the Redeemer of Israel. This was at Benoah District, St. Andrew, from whence he moved to Kingston to find Howell already preaching Ras Tafari as God at the Redemption Market.

http://ethiopianworldfed.org/Ras%20Tafari/history_movement.htm
--------------------

I man livity is RasTafarI. There are similarities between I way of life and many other ways of life in this world. But calling Iself something else just comes down to "isms" in the end. RasTafarI describes I livity in full, Mason doesn't describe it for I. RasTafarI deals with spiritual powers, and Mason deals with spiritual powers, but I am RasTafarI, not Mason.

When I say I am RasTafarI, I know and accept what RasTafarI is about, and I live this livity. If I learned what Mason's deal with in its fullness, then I would know if their way was the same as my way. But since I don't, then I Itinue as only RasTafarI.

With all these secrets in Masonry, a man doesn't know what the next secret deals with. It could be something that a man agrees with, or something that a man is totally against. Secrets leaves too many openings for manipulation, because a person can be pulled in with the greatness of the first secrets, then given a few misguiding secrets along the way, until the person is lead to a place where they don't want to be (hopefully by that time they still remember that they don't want to be there).

And I remember years ago when some RasTafarI people spoke to I about Masons. They showed I that Masons were strong spiritual beings, just as RasTafarI are strong spiritual beings. But they also showed I that Masons don't use this spiritual strength for good, but for wickedness.

As Za-Za already said, not all people of the Mason walk deals with wickedness. But how many secret levels does it take before enough is known to truly say that this or that Mason group deals with righteousness or wickedness? I would think that almost all Mason groups show their good side at the beginning, the secrets reveal the other side in time. And Foxe or any other person saying that Haile Selassie I made this order, doesn't mean that Haile Selassie I made this order. This can only be known if RasTafarI said it himself.

I acknowledge the possibility that a Mason group doesn't have another side. But the existance of so many secrets, along with the order and control that Mason's exercise, makes I trod very carefully. Order is good, but order can also be used to gain control over people. Militaries use extreme order to break down soldiers and train them to live according to the orders of the military. When the soldiers have been completely re-aligned, then they can be ordered with the military secrets. Following people with secrets requires too much trust in other men. Trusting that they are dealing with the same livity as you, with no way to know until all the secrets are revealed. I have been warned many times in the bible to not put I trust in man, but to only trust in the Most High Jah.

This is I feeling on the subject of Masons, but I still welcome more to be said about Masons, because the more I know about it, the less I don't know.

Mark 4
21 And he said unto them, Is a candle brought to be put under a bushel, or under a bed? and not to be set on a candlestick?
22 For there is nothing hid, which shall not be manifested; neither was any thing kept secret, but that it should come abroad.
23 If any man have ears to hear, let him hear.

Matthew 5
14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 1011 - 15

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I