Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2183&start_row=21

Is Rastafarians the true nasarites of the Bible?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 83
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/14/2007 4:44:57 PM

You don't know RasTafarI.

We are not trying to convert or convince anybody. As we have said many times, let the filthy be filthy still. So we have not failed in anything.

And in regards to the Fire. Have you ever read the bible ansarullah? If you have you would know that the devil is thrown into the lake of fire to be burned.

And who do you think does the burning? It is the almighty Creator.

Who created the Fire Sun? It is the almighty Creator.

Why are you wasting your time here ansarullah. You will never convert I and I to your foolishness.

Here are just a few of the quotes that show the source of Fire. There are many, many more and if you knew the scriptures, you wouldn't speak such foolishness.

Rev.20

1. [9] And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
2. [10] And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
3. [14] And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
4. [15] And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Rev.1

1. [14] His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

Rev.11

1. [5] And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

Rev.19

1. [12] His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
2. [20] And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Pss.11

1. [6] Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone, and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.

Pss.18

1. [8] There went up a smoke out of his nostrils, and fire out of his mouth devoured: coals were kindled by it.
2. [12] At the brightness that was before him his thick clouds passed, hail stones and coals of fire.
3. [13] The LORD also thundered in the heavens, and the Highest gave his voice; hail stones and coals of fire.

Pss.21

1. [9] Thou shalt make them as a fiery oven in the time of thine anger: the LORD shall swallow them up in his wrath, and the fire shall devour them.

Pss.50

1. [3] Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him.

Pss.97
[1] The LORD reigneth; let the earth rejoice; let the multitude of isles be glad thereof.
[2] Clouds and darkness are round about him: righteousness and judgment are the habitation of his throne.
[3] A fire goeth before him, and burneth up his enemies round about.
[4] His lightnings enlightened the world: the earth saw, and trembled.

Pss.104
[1] Bless the LORD, O my soul. O LORD my God, thou art very great; thou art clothed with honour and majesty.
[2] Who coverest thyself with light as with a garment: who stretchest out the heavens like a curtain:
[3] Who layeth the beams of his chambers in the waters: who maketh the clouds his chariot: who walketh upon the wings of the wind:
[4] Who maketh his angels spirits; his ministers a flaming fire:

Gen.19

1. [24] Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven;

Exod.3

1. [2] And the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and, behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush was not consumed.

Exod.9

1. [23] And Moses stretched forth his rod toward heaven: and the LORD sent thunder and hail, and the fire ran along upon the ground; and the LORD rained hail upon the land of Egypt.
2. [24] So there was hail, and fire mingled with the hail, very grievous, such as there was none like it in all the land of Egypt since it became a nation.

Exod.13

1. [21] And the LORD went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night:
2. [22] He took not away the pillar of the cloud by day, nor the pillar of fire by night, from before the people.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Selahssie i son Sent: 9/14/2007 6:38:49 PM

Well most people around I and I base them life upon the Greek's interpretation of life,But our life is base upon the AHMARIC or the Hebrew interpretation or Judah version of life,We are the True Jews by nature.WE are not Greeks or Romans,or Italians.We born Nazarite the true Isrealites still trodding out of Bobylon.WE are those who are persecuted for his name sake.Jah Rastafari!

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 9/14/2007 6:45:38 PM

blessed heart of sabbath

TO ALL HEARTICAL PEOPLE ON THIS SITE
I ICERELY APOLOGIOZE FOR LOSIN I TEMPER TO DAY AND CUSS A BAD WORD
THERE S NO PLACE FOR THAT IN ZION
IM FROM A PLACE ON EARTH WHERE MAN MUST RESPECT U OR DEM FI GET BEATIN
A SO I GROW
BUT STILL I WAS WRONG FOR DIS RESPECTIN THE GOOD PEOPLE HERE WITH A CUS TING

I WAS OUT OF ORDER FOR THAT
BLESS THE SABBATH

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 9/14/2007 6:55:38 PM

WHAT ON EARTH IS WRONG WID THIS YUTE
IF U WANT TO KNOW WHAT WAS BEFORE
RASTA ???????????????
NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!1
AS JAH WAS IN THE BEGINIG IS NOW AND EVER SHALL BE WORLD WITH OUT END
PEOPLE WERE BEGGING SPIRITS TO AID THEM IN WHAT EVER THEY NEEDED
THEY NEVER KNEW GOD LIVES IN THEM AND ALL THINGS BELONG TO INI
GOD OF THE TREE
GOD OF THE SUN GOD OF THE MOON GODESS OF THE SEA
IS THAT WAT U WANT TO HEAR
SANTA RIA
OBEAH WAT DO U WANT
RASTAFARI KING HAILE SELSSIE HIM SELF WASNT INTRESTED IN MAKIN PEOPLE BELEIVE OR CONVERTING THE WORLD
KING IMMANUEL "R"GOVERNMENT
SAYS EQUAL RIGHTS AND JUSTICE FOR ALL UNDER UR OWN VINE AND FIG TREE
THAT MEANS SEH
ASIA
BUDDAH WHO WAT EVA
ARABS ALLAH
WAT EVER
INDIANS KRISHNA
OR WAT EVA
INI CHOOSE RATSA WAT DOES THAT COINCERN U
ITS UR LIFE DO WAT U WANT WITH IT
BUT PLEASE
STOP YUR NOISE
U R DISTURBING THE PEACE

HE LET U BELEIVE WAT U WASNT READ ETHIOPIAS CONSTITUTION
AND WHY ARE U GOIN TO DANCE ANY WAY U DONT EVN LIKE INI
U ARE TORMENTED MISERABLE MISERY LOVES COMPANY

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 9/14/2007 7:08:44 PM

RULLA DONT TALK ABOUT JAMAICA PLEASE

YARD IS NONE OF YOUR BUISNESS ANY MORE THAN RASTA

ITS ALWAYS BEEN KILLIN A YARD TRU POLITRIX AND THE SYSTEM

WICH AGAIN IS NOT YOUR BUISNESS

U KNOW HOW MUCH RASTA DEAD BEFORE THE 50 S
JUSS TRU DEM DREAD AND AND PRAISE THE ALMIGHTY
INI NEVA FAIL JAH NEVER FAIL I YET
U SOUND LIKE MARCUS DOUBTIN THE FATHR BEFRORE HE SEEN THE FATHERS WORKS OR PLAN
ONLY HE CONTRIBUTED
TO BLACK PEOPLE U CONTRIBUTE NONSENCE
U NEVER SAID UR PURPOSE WAT DO WANT US TO CONVERT
TO
WAT R U ASSRULLAH
INI SUPPOSE TO BE PRAISIN U
OR WAT

Messenger: Ten Sent: 9/14/2007 7:18:48 PM

Aya don't let this character vex you so. Its not worth it, man will just get upset and it weighs heavy on the mind to cuss another out, but the other person doesn't feel any remorse or desire to humble to JAH Word. Its a waste of energy and its giving too much attention to a troublesome character whose not worth reasoning with. Man has no respect for I n I so why bother with that, Rasta nah have time fi dem who chant blasphemies against I King and this heartical movement. Its the Sabbath and that's where I n I hearts must be centred, leave this hard-head to Jah, He will show HIM the fire of righteousness and truth which is Rastafari.
Give thanks for life, livity and the blessings JAH bestow upon I n I.

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 9/14/2007 8:49:59 PM

It.s not about converting people by our choice. Thats the job of the truth we speak and the works we do which testify and convince and ignite the fire in new born children of rastafari. It is writen if our brother sin and die in his in sin and being in a situation to tell him and don't his alone on our shoulder if we tell him and he die his blood on his own shoulder. Again be patient we to were once ignorant

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 9/14/2007 11:39:19 PM

Blessed Heart of sabbath, Ansarullah, the I mention bout questioning things. Of course it is natural to question everything, I even questioned I self trodding Rastafari. Nothing is wrong with questioning, but it is how ones and ones question. If u question Rastafari to try and prove Rastafari is a false teaching or watever, then ur gonna get an answer the I don't like. Now the I revealed that the I don't like Rastafari. The I mentioned rastafari who act like baldheads, just because a few wolves are amongst the sheep does that mean all the sheep are now wolves? That is like amerikkka when a black man commits a crime against a white person, that person will then hate all black ppl.
I n I will defend Rastafari to the maximum. I am one that is soft when it comes to downpression and so forth, but I will sure fight in the battlefield for the honor of my blessed trinity.I rather fight in the battlefield then be consumed by fear.
So, I humbly ask that the I stop fighting Rastafari and let Rasta people go. If the I gonna fight Rastafari please don't reason on this forum. Give thanx

Messenger: Ansarullah Sent: 9/16/2007 9:46:38 AM

All you children of Apep, leviathan theirs nothing you can do or say to that can harm me here.

And also alot of my friends i know are rastas,dispite me dis-agreeing some thing they believe i respect them.

You all afraid of the fact that there are people out there who have and are waking up to the mekup teachings unoo teach.

marcus garvey wasn't a rasta
elijah muhammed wasn't a rasta
malcom X wasn't a rasta
duse Eli wasn't a rasta
and many other i can mention.

and they never bow down to the queen of England Queen the harlot.
they never ran to queen for help either like your god did.

rasta always se 72 different nation bow before Jah glory well guess what, your god suppose to be creator of all, ran to the queens conutry for help from the harlot, how about that.

wake up.

Again rasta is failing.

Messenger: Ansarullah Sent: 9/16/2007 10:33:37 AMHidden - Foolishness
View Message  Reply

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 83

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I