Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2182&start_row=11

SUNDAY .......WHO CHANGED GODS TRUTH INTO A LIE

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 24
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ten Sent: 9/25/2007 2:50:37 PM

Praises I
Well I hope it goes well for the I, let us know what them say to I n I way of thinking. Abt 144000, the I has a point, it makes sense to think of it as saints rather than souls for there are countless good people and loving as JAH is, there is no limit on how many can enter HIS gates, its only for I n I to do good by HIM.
Jah Bless the I on the journey.
Blessed Love

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/25/2007 2:56:14 PM

Rook Fari Selash, you said
--------------------------------
AS FAR AS 144000 IS CONCERENED I DONT KNOW ITS SOMETHIMG TO THINK ABOUT
MY THOUGHTS WERE GATHERED FROM WHAT I READ THAT 144,000 SAINTS WOULD RALYY ROUND THE THRONE
BUT THE NUMBERS OF PEOPLE WHO MAKE IT TO THE PROMISE LAND WERE COUNTLESS SO INDEED
IT WILL BE MORE THAN 144000 IN ZION BUT IN HIS COURTS
--------------------------------

That is exactly it. Many people have misinterpreted the scriptures and they don't see that there are a multitude of people, the 144,000 are just from the Tribes of Israel that are standing close the the throne.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/25/2007 3:33:15 PM

Ten,

Here is the scripture talking about the 144,000 and the multitude.

Rev.7
[1] And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.
[2] And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,
[3] Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.
[4] And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.
[5] Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.
[6] Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nepthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.
[7] Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.
[8] Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.
[9] After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
[10] And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ten Sent: 9/25/2007 4:08:38 PM

Give thanks for highlighting verse 9 Ark I especially because it goes on to speak of multitudes of other nations entering. But I in the list of tribes, the tribe of Dan is left out, why is that? Some interpretations claim that the tribe of Dan was cut off and it is the kingdom of Babylon that will bring forth the Anti-Christ. I don't agree with this view at all, others suggest that the tribe of Dan had migrated in 2 Chronicles Chap 15 and was absorbed into the tribe of Ephraim. The tribe of Dan was born of Rachel's maid, Bilhah and Joseph came from Rachel and Ephraim and Manasseh's were Joseph's sons. So when the people of Dan came to Ephraim they mixed with their own people and because they were unable to trace back their specific genealogies they became the tribe of Joseph as this was their common ancestor. Hence Rev 7 mentions the tribes of Joseph not Dan. How do the I them reason on this?
Bless

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 9/25/2007 7:00:19 PM

My Idren Rook Fari, the i said

"KNOW IT OR NOT, THE BIBLE SAYS THAT MOST OF INI WILL SEE ZION
BUT STILL NEVER COME IN HIS COURTS ONLY 144,000 CHOSEN SAINTS WILL BE IN SIDE"

I do not really agree with this view. first of all, the character of the Almighty is the very same character of HIM Selassie I, ever loving, ever merciful, ever welcoming to them that love HIM. So i dont really see it as a matter of who is allowed to come inside the Royal Court

I am of the view that, special mention has been made of those 144,000 only because they are meant to carry out a certain and particular function around Jah Throne.

Let us not forget that all 144,000 are Men, or am i wrong?
Rev 7 is not the only place that they are mentioned, right?

Rev 14,1

"And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:

And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.
And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God "

Like i said, i feel that they have been especially mentioned for a special reason.
I am sure that the daughters of Zion will be in the Royal Court of the Almighty, ini have seen it already

Blessed Love Reason forward
Rastafari Is

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 9/26/2007 9:09:06 AM

Blessed Love

idren Rook, let i know what comes out of your letter to the church.

Just in front of my school, there is a jehovah´s witness church.
A real kinda spooky place, always dark, and deserted, i have rarely seen a soul coming or going out from there
But today, to i surprise, they had a kind of "open day". A few of the them were sitting outside, they had set up a table, and were giving leaflets to people, you know, on a recruitment mission

So, i stopped for a sec. this lady came up to i and tried to give i one of the books, but i said no thanks. I told her i just wanted to ask one question.
I couldnt go into no long reasoning with her, since this is not an english speaking country, and i am just learning the language here
but this is basically how our little conversation went

I "I just wanted to know how you people observe the sabbath"

She "We dont"

I "what? why not"

then she started to say something about, since jesus was crucified....
I cut her off

I "So are you telling me that because of jesus you dont observe the Ten commandments? "

she "Yes we do"

I " where i am from, the commandments are very important "

She "yes"

I "And the Sabbath commandment is very very important"

She "yes"

I "the reason i wanted to talk to you was to ask you if you observe it on sunday or saturday"

She "we dont"

I could see i was not going to get anywhere with her so i thanked her for her time, wished her a good day and moved on

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 9/26/2007 10:00:12 AM

YES KING
I HEAR U .....
THE 144,000 MAYBE ALL MEN DOING A CERTAIN DUTY
BUT BEIN SELECTED OUT OF ALL THE BILLIONS OF PEOPLE IN THE 12 TRIBES EVER LIVED ON EARTRH HAS TO BE A SERIOUS SERIOUS JOB TO DO AROUND THE THRONE
LIKE I SAID B 4 THE MULTITUDE WHO WILL MAKE IT TO ZION WILL BE COUNTLESS
HIS MAJESTY IS MERCIFUL
EVERY ONE MIGHT MEET HIM
BUT AS FAR S BEIN SELECTED FOR WAT HE HAS FOR THE 144,000
AND BEIN AROUND HIM PERSONAALLY ALL DAY
I DONT KNOW KING ...
I DO NOT KNOW AND HAVE NO WAY OF KNOWING
SEEN LOL
THE JEHOVAS WITNESS
DEM SAY ONLY 144000 EVEN GOIN PERIOD LOL
I REASON WID THIS LADY TILL I WAS PURPLE
AND STILL SHE MAINTAIN THAT ONLY THAT NUMBER IS GOIN PERIOD
LOL
I USED TO WAIT FOR THEM ON THE PORCH
AND MAKE THEM STAY TILL ONE OF DEM PULLED THE OTHER ASIDE TO LEAVE I USED TO HAVE FUN WID DEM
UD THINK IF U GO DOOR TO DOOR UD BE EXPECTIN SOME ONE WHO KNOWS THE BIBLE RIGHT???
THEYD COME AND LEAVE SO FRUSTRATED
THEY NEVER KNBEW THE WORD THEY WERE TRYIN TO PREACH
I USED TO HAVE MORMANS IN MY BIUILDING THEY WERE FUNNIER TO REASON WITH CAUSE THEY GET EVEN MORE FRUSTRATED
THEY GAVE ME THEIR BOOK AND I STUDIED IT TILL I KNEW MORE THAN DEM TOO.
THAT BOOK OF MORMAN SAYS BLACK SKIN OR DARK SKIN IS A CURSE AND WHITE IS ABLESSIN
SO AS U CAN IMAGINE I LET THEM HAVE IT WHEN I SEEN THAT ..DONT GET ME WRONG I DONT REASON JUSS TO PISS PEOPLE OFF
BUT WEN ONES GO DOOR TO DOOR AND HAVNT GOT ACLUE
BOUT THAT BOOK IN THEIR HAND IT MAKES A FUN DAY

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 9/26/2007 10:45:56 AM

Yes iyah

i dont see them(not on individual terms but as a concept) as being anything less than the pope´s puppy dogs

As i see it, if you go down to the bottom of things, they dont even really care about the concepts.
What matters to them is to have as many different concepts in the world as possible, confusing and dividing people. The pope doesnt care if you are under his "catholic" banner. As long as people are confused on the truth, he is happy

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 9/27/2007 7:27:32 AM

Teehee... it is fun to ask those kinda folks simple questions and watch them squirm.

I was walking to my sistren's house the other day, and as I was walking up her road, there were people doing the rounds at the doors of houses on the street. I was passing one house as 2 Mormons (Church of Latter Saints & Jesus Christ... or something) were leaving somebody's path. One of them said to me... "Do you have a minute for us to tell you about our Prophet and Saviour who is going to save us from this certain destruction?" (or something to that effect) and I was like. "Yeah. OK". And I looked at him, ye know... waiting for him to start. And he started to stumble already (I don't know whether it's because he usually gets people saying 'no! F off!', so I caught him off guard by just saying 'yeah').

But anyway, he started to say... "well, it might take a few minutes, so do you live on this street? Shall we go to your house and have a chat?"

But obviously... I was just trying to open up a chance of being provocative (you know how I stay, I just wanted to twist him up with some well selected wordsound... hehe)... so I didn't want to go and sit down nowhere. So, I said... "nah. I don't wanna go anywhere, you asked me for a minute to tell me about your prophet. So, tell me. Who is he, and can you sum up his ideals for me...? I've always wanted to know what Mormon's base their fundamentals on" :)

So... no word of a lie... this guy just starts stumbling and blabbering. He was like...

"well, ok... well, it's complicated. We DO have a prophet right now. But he's not the same as the first guy (he said his name, but I forget). So, our main prophet is such & such, but erm... we do have someone at the moment... er... but it's gonna take a me a little while to explain things to you, so if there's your house or a friends house we could take a seat in... and maybe..."

Me: "To be honest, I would just like a quick idea of what the fundamentals of your religion are. I have a minute to stand here, so you can give it to me briefly...?"

Mormon: "ah, ok... well, honestly it is going to take a minute or so, it would be better to sit down"

Me: "ok, well. Many thanks anyway, I'm not really interested in sitting down. I just wanted to know from a Mormon what Mormonism is about... can you give me a little quick quick idea? Some small idea...?"

My Idren... ALL NOW, I do not know what Mormon people think or do. But here is the truth of the matter...

"What matters to them is to have as many different concepts in the world as possible, confusing and dividing people. The pope doesnt care if you are under his "catholic" banner. As long as people are confused on the truth, he is happy" (Ras KabreAb)

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 9/27/2007 10:36:21 AM

YES I THEY ARE ALOT OF FUN
LOL
SPECIALLY AFTER U TAKE THEIR BOOK READ IT AND SEE THEM AGAIN LOL
TRUSS ME I WAS LOOSE CANNAON AFTER I READ THAT BLASHPEMY
RASIST
KKK ARE MORMANS

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 24

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I