Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2180&start_row=1

HATE MUST READ THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 9/12/2007 3:10:17 PM

Horrific Hate Crime Comes To Light In West Virginia
Tuesday September 11, 2007
CityNews.ca Staff
An unbelievable hate crime that one sheriff describes as being like "something that would have come out of a horror movie" is unfolding near Charleston, West Virginia. Six people are under arrest after a black woman was allegedly lured to a home over the Internet and tortured by those inside.

Authorities believe Megan Williams was repeatedly stabbed by her accused tormentors, as one of them uttered the "N" word with each and every thrust. Police were called to a home in the suburb of Big Creek Saturday by an anonymous tip and were confronted by a woman named Frankie Brewster (top left), sitting on a front porch, claiming she was alone. That's when a desperate Williams suddenly found the strength to limp towards the front door, stretch out her arms and plead "help me" to the astonished officers.

Cops contend that during her week in captivity, Williams was sexually assaulted, stabbed four times in the left leg, beaten, choked with a cord, forced to eat rat and dog feces and drink from a toilet. When she asked her captors why they were doing this to her, she claims they allegedly told her it was because she was a black woman.

The six accused, ranging in age from 20 to 49, are facing a long list of charges, including kidnapping, sex assault, and battery. Two others are still being sought.

Williams continues to recover in hospital, but her mother wonders if she will ever get over her ordeal. "I don't understand a human being doing another human being the way they did my daughter," Carmen Williams gasps. "I didn't know there were people like that out here." She denies her daughter met anyone over the Internet but didn't say how they'd come together or what ruse may have been used to lure her to the home.

And as for the victim? She's badly bruised, has two black eyes and is in a cast. But she still managed a sentence that now seems tragically ironic. "I'm better," she states simply, her voice a hoarse whis

There will be NO JUSTICE for this wombman so I just ask that we all PRAY FOR Megan Williams one thing is for certain JAH PROVIDED HER THE STRENGTH TO BREAK FREE ...

PLEASE BE IN PRAYER on this new Millenium -- JAH GIVETH HER THE STRENGTH IN THIS TIME.

About | FAQ | Terms | Privacy | Safety Tips | Contact MySpace | Advertise | Jobs | MySpace International

©2003-2007 MySpace. All Rights Reserved.

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 9/12/2007 7:15:40 PM

I agree with wat the I say, if Jena 6 do time but these mad people don't, then judgement will def. come with brimstone and fire..I see a riot coming..

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 9/13/2007 4:15:42 AM

They are going to burn they are going to burn... I don't expect justice from the US judicial system, but still JAH is going to burn them into a crisp. I pray JAH to give this woman strenght. When I read this I felt so much anger, at that time I would be able to choke those people with I bare hands... But no nedd fi that, JAH burn them all the way.
Praise Immanuel I Selassie I JAH Ras Tafar I

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 9/13/2007 12:11:21 PM

HIS MAJESTY
WILL MAKE HIS ENEMIES HIS FOOT STOOL AS TO WILL INI

Messenger: Sis Irijah Sent: 9/13/2007 2:56:23 PM

the revolution will not be televised

Messenger: Ras Bredren Nicholas Sent: 9/13/2007 3:20:19 PM

QEDAMAWEE JAH RASTAFARI IGZIABHER JAH RASTAFARI HOLI IRATOR HAILE I SELASSIE I JAHHHH RAAAAS TAFARII!!!

Messenger: Ten Sent: 9/13/2007 8:56:15 PM

how can skin color cause this much hate for so many centuries? people are so evil, Jah will burn them.

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I