Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2120&start_row=1

A question for the Bobo bredren here....

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: 505Rasta Sent: 8/28/2007 5:40:39 PM

How do bobos do there 3 daily formal prayers?

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/29/2007 11:27:46 AM

Ises I

Sorry, idren but this is not a reply to your post. you asked the Bobo idren, and the Bobo idren should be the ones to reply.

i jusy have another question for the idren

A brethren just drew i attention to this piece of news, though it is quite old, from the 75th Anniversary of JAH Crownation. I had never come across this before, and i wanted the I dem to share their thoughts, especially if any of the i dem have had actual personal experiences of this.
When i first heard about it, perhaps it was the way i was told, but it rubbed me the wrong way.
Now i read up on it, and i get a totally different impression
Is it good, is it bad, a thin line?
But i must say, in finding out that the Bobo Shanti Mansion was present, carrying out the services, it has settled my mind a great deal, now i feel like i would like to be present at the next one, feel like it is something i would like my neices and nephews to see

Check it and let i know your thoughts

http://www.jamaicansrus.com/a2z.asp?test=articles&name=kingofkings&sidemenu=yes

Blessed Love and Ises
Rastafari IS

Messenger: 505Rasta Sent: 8/29/2007 5:53:15 PM

Wow. Hmmmm..... I dont know. It seems interesting that it shows everything that happened and the educational part, but yet it seems somewhat wrong pretending to be Selassie coronation.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 8/30/2007 9:01:43 AM

Erm... 505Rasta? Was it you who first posted that Baba Eye stuff? Or are you Baba Eye as well?

Messenger: 505Rasta Sent: 8/30/2007 5:17:34 PM

Yes I posted it but am not Baba Eye

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I