Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2110&start_row=1

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Baba Eye Sent: 8/25/2007 12:32:55 PM

be still an know IAM

the scripture has been so changed and re-arranged, but one can still peer inside and see that whenever someone called Yahsua "Good Rabbi," He would say, "no one is good but the One..."

now I know you can all run for the bible and say he says also, "IAM the Light IAM the Way..." but certain ones can see the truth in the ancient IAM principle of the Kabalah...the Self is the IAM, a pure being which is neither "this" nor "that", but simply IAM in being-ness...so, in this regard, IAM is the Light, the Way...

now it is slowly becoming popular knowledge that HIM HSI said, and I paraphrase:

{...I HAVE HEARD OF CERTAIN RASTAFARIANS, AND I HAVE TOLD THEM, DONT DEIFY NO MAN..."

this is not necessarily the sign of one who was perplexed by such homage in His name, but rather the sign of the Master.

A true Master see himself the perpetual student. In this case, Yahsua, or the concept thereof is HIM Haile Selassie I teacher, Master, Guru. Haile Selassie thus attained the Christ consciouness by studying the ways of Yahsua (je-zeus)...being a fellow Liberated I, Haile Selassie took heed to the words of one author in the Gospels that says:

"IF ANYONE COMETH IN MY NAME AND SAYS HE IS I, HE IS NOT I..." (PARAPHRASE)

henceforth, it may be argued that by HIM saying He is not to be deified, He IS the Master, the Yahsua mind, who too seeks not cults of followers, but to point to the I within...

"IAM the Door" and remember, when one enters the Door, one passed thru, and moves beyond...

it is the TRINITY of the Guru, the Master that shows that IAM.

TEACHING, EXAMPLE, INFLUENCE is the Trinity, the tools of the Ascended One.

Imagine! How they would laugh at I Haile Selassie I, if I said to the world, IAM He...of course, the I was much smarter than this...

HIS WORKS
HIS EYES
HIS WORDS
HIS MOVEMENTS
HIS STILLNESS
HIS COMPASSION
HIS ANCIENCY
HIS CHILDLIKE MANNER AND SMILE
HIS GLORY
HIS PATIENCE
HIS MYSTIC SYMBOLS ON HIS GARMENTS
HIS MYSTIC MUDRA, HAND GESTURE OF THE TRINITY STAR
HIS TEMPERMENT

prove that the IAM is with-IN HIM HSI I.

-----------------------------------

further, we have already made it known that many things that were seemingly done in the Empire would at once fill one with doubt, fear, disgust...but again, such was and always will be the nature of Power, of Monarchy, of Politic.

I HSI was not the doer of I actions...IAM is like a river flowing into the ocean--free from the act, but full of action...verily, the river is not saying "I am doing this..."

such is the way of the mystic. His hands were clean....but alas, there were many moves that were made in the Grand Chess board that were FIYAH RED...

its all in the scheme of things...

His meditation would not and never will allow Him to perform any action that was

ULTIMATELY AGAINST THE COLLECTIVE GOOD.

Some appear beautiful, some appear dreadful...but His far I allows Him to see what must be done for the forward progression...

HE DOES NOT TAKE MONEY FROM THE POOR
HE DOES NOT PREFER ANY RACE OVER ANOTHER
HE DOES NOT SEEK TO HARM ANYONE
HE DOES NOT DEMONSTRATE GREED, OR MATERIAL DESIRE

again HIS meditation and enlightenment simply would not allow it...

propaganda run amuck in COMMUNIST Ethiopia, and the rumors linger today...

Haile Selassie lives and continues to Live in the Meditation of the Liberated One, the Christ mind...

IT IS EASY TO SEE WHY HSI IS SEEN AS ONE WITH THE CHRIST (MIND)...

if ANYONE came, if I came and said to you all, IAM He..I would be fiyah bunned, as usual...but the truth or the lie of the matter is in the bosom of opinion and perception...

some believed Yahsua is Messhia, so did not...most laughed and scorned and rejected...

some will

HAIL YOU

some will

NAIL YOU

but I remain the 13th one, the SILENT WITNESS.

(now watched this be turned all around on Baba...)

what I am saying is it is all relative. it is all subject to opine, debate, dogma, doctrine, a desire to see god 'this' or "that" way...the

ABSOLUTE ONE IS FORMLESS, SHAPELESS, THE UNBLEMISHED LAMB...

AS A MAN THINKETH SO SHALL HE BE...

let the lambs remain faithful to the Shepard,
let the Shepard
come in any vessel
to feed
and to lead
the lambs
not to the slaughter
but to the Light
of eternal life...

HAILE SELASSIE I LIVE!

love

Baba

{COPYRIGHT 2005 Baba}

Messenger: Mau Mau Sent: 8/30/2007 10:01:09 PM

Ises I! Rastafari!

Messenger: DURU Sent: 5/15/2012 12:52:01 PM

Give thanks baba eye ,seeeen

I AM THAT I AM

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 5/18/2012 1:00:20 AM

I am not a child ....I am not an adult....I am the one that experiences them both...

I am not happy ....I am not sad....I just am..

I am not hungry...I am not full......I just am..

I am....That I am....

I am aware but beyond awareness...

I am talking I am quiet I am , singing , I am laughing....

Everything changes like seasons but I remains the same. I am doesnt change.

And Christ is the same , yesterday , today and forever and In Zion I and I dwell as One.

I am is inside us all...Its what comes after I am that seperates us
.I am black , I am white, I am chineese, I am this I am that.
Underneath all that illusion, we are One I am. One I. I see.

I am is n us all. It is the Uniter and The same Self in All. One Love one Heart.

We all say I, we all say I am...This is a true statement

but no one soul can be clack or white, or hot or cold, depressed , happy sad, rich, poor, I Am is beyond it all. All that changes but that what we really are never changes.....

JAH LIVE

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 5/18/2012 6:43:37 PM

All say I am. But I am is not many I am is One. I Am One .Jah is One.

Its as if a cell has divided many times to experience and know its self better. But its all still One.

Know thy self. Love your neighbor as your self because they really are your self. And love and serve Jah with all your heart. Love Jah and all neighbors. Just as the sun shine on the good and bad alike, on whie and black and all between, Rastafari Light Shines.

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I