Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2109&start_row=61

Selassie and the poor

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 70
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/29/2007 5:16:22 PM

you are on a public forum empress n, if it bothers you what one says in reference to what you post on the board towards another why don't you e-mail ark i directly and keep it private.

yes my post was directed towards you ---and the problem with that is what?

i read ark i and k very early on this site ----just because these 2 guys who are disappointing you (because you are surprised they feel this way) with their vile view of homosexuals, don't take it out on me (unless you wish to)

but you are not going to come at me and expect me to stand down. I heard how boastful you were as you warned rask basically not to mess with you.---- you were quite full of yourself

i will not sit by quietly while bigots speak their hate and if you wish to discuss this with them privately --do so --

Messenger: EMPRESSCRYSTAL Sent: 8/29/2007 5:57:50 PM

GREETINGS IN THE NAME OF THE MOST HIGH JAHHHHHHHH RASTAFARI.

BREDREN N SISTREN PEACE BE STILL I FEEL ALOT OF HOSTILITY FROM YOU ALL AND WHAT WOULD THE I SAY IF I NI WAS TO READ EVERYTHING YOU WRITE WHY IS IT WHEN WE AS PEOPLE HAVE A DISCUSSION PEOPLE START CALLING NAMES PLUS I THOUGHT WE WAS TALKING ABOUT SELASSIE AND THE POOR MMMMM SEEMS TO ME YOU ALL ARE BEING SELFISH IN A WAY AN I WILL NOT ARGUE WITHTHE I INI KNOW LIKE BOB MARLEY SAY ONE LOVE DO ANY KNOW WHAT THAT TRUELY MEANS. DO YOU KNOW BEFORE ANY ONE CAN REACH MOUNT ZION THEY MUST BE FILLED WITH THE APSOLUTE LOVE WITH IN AN BE LOVE LIVE LOVE SHOW LOVE TO ALL WALKS OF LIFE NO MATTER WHAT N TO TALK ABOUT IF ONE KIDS COME OUT GAY WHY SUCH HOSTILITY IT IS VERY EASY FOR MAN TO SAY WHAT THEY SAY BUT TO LIVE IT IT IS VERY DIFFERENT REMEMBER THE SONG BOB MARLEY-WAR AND I WILL SAY THIS UNTILL WE ALL CAN GET ALONG THERE WILL BE WAR NOW CHILDRE OF THE MOST HIGH LISTEN N TAKE HEED ONLY LOVE WILL SOLVED THINGS IN LIFE WE AS PEOPLE REASON FOR A REASON TO SEE OTHERS OPINION NOT TO PUT ANY MAN OR WOMBMAN DOWN DONT WE HAVE ENOUGH OF IT WE NEED LOVE AN WITH LOVE COMES RESPECT N IF MAN CAN RESPECT MAN FOR THIER OPINIONS EVEN IF YOU DONT AGREE IT WOULD BE A BETTER WORLD BUT TO BICKER BACK N FORTH IT IS NOT GOOD FOR THE MIND BODY OR SPIRIT.

RASPECT ONE LOVE JAH GUIDE ITINUALLY TO ALL

Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/29/2007 7:30:58 PM

if you wish to put me at k's level that is fine though if you think placing me at the level of a bigot is appropriate just because you don't like the way i reason with them.

is calling rask, ark i, yaa, and ras n offensive to you?

bigot--dictionary def ---- a person that is intolerant of others particularly in ares of race, religion, and sexual orientation.

read their post -- they match the definition and you know it --so to refer to them as bigots is nnot name calling --- it is fact,

would you call a kkk member a bigot?

and if you honestly think all of you reasons are with peace and blessings you need to re-read your post. you use what many would consider insulting phrases and because you say peace or blessing at the end it means something?

if so----did you notice in that post that i wrote to you in which i said let me reason my way ---did you notice i ended it with .......love still-------doesn't that mean anything ----i let you know i came with respect ----assertive on my views but with respect.

and now you don't like the way i speak and you call for reassurance from a man that hates gays and says it in no hidden terms.

how would your gay friends feel?

actually how would your gay friends would feel if they knew(if you haven't told them) that you think what they do is "nasty"?

why is two people in love with each other, showng that love through physical contact (like you do with your loves) nasty?
it is life -- it is a part of nature --how can something of nature be nasty?

anyhow empress, i hope you continue to speak out against hatred and i hope that if your friendship with ark i is real that he may hear you someday.

peace and still love

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/29/2007 9:52:44 PM

still looking, you said,
----------------------------------
i guess you missed ark's post where he said name calling was ok.
----------------------------------

I never said that. Why don't you go back and read I post again to see exactly what I said.

Although I guess there is no reason for you to look at it again because you already know what I said. You just prefer to twist and change words because what I actually said doesn't have as much impact as the lie that claim that I said.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/29/2007 10:39:31 PM

Nzingha, you said,
-----------------------
You don't know Ark I well enough to disrespect him that way. This is his forum. We've been corresponding for years.
-----------------------

You are right that he doesn't know I, although he thinks he does. Nzingha, you may not know I completely, but I think you probably have pretty good knowledge about I.

In regards to your comment
-----------------------
You know what Ark I,
I find it trully amazing that you CONTINUE to support the people who spit venom and hatred. And STILL refuse to explain yourself for taking their side, or failing that, denounce the behavior that they exhibit.
Obviously you read all the posts, or at least most. I am SUPER dissapointed in you. And to be perfectly honest, I am losing respect for you as the days pass by. I've never known you to be a closed eye person, I have always maintained that you listen to reason and seek to better yourself.
To be perfectly clear, let me also state that this has nothing to do with your actuall opinions as I know how stubborn you are on certain issues. I really don't care what you believe, you know that, I care that you encourage what shouldn't be encouraged, simply because of what you believe.
When that bites you in the ass, remember how long I've been trying to open your eyes and show you the light.
I'm not trying to call you out bredren, I'm letting you know how I feel. I believe we have enough history for you to know it's all love still. Your breaking my heart though.
-----------------------

There are several reasons for why I am posting the way I am.

I haven't had a lot of extra time in the last few months. It takes a lot of time to address every issue, even the few posts I have made here and there have taken a fair amount of time because I usually put a good amount of thought into what I write. And especially recently with all the fussing and fighting, there are way too many things to denounce from people on both sides of the argument. If I did that, I wouldn't have any time to express I thoughts on the subjects.

There was one main criticism in regards to still looking, but even with him I have kept I mouth shut on many other things he has said. The main thing I spoke against him is about his manipulation of others and excessive twisting of people's words into a lie. The rest of the details related to his manipulation can be seen in the posts where I made the criticism. Another reason I am harder on still looking than others is because he is the main cause of most of the strife. So instead of people concentrating on more fruitful reasonings, so many are getting distracted by him to be pulled into the same circle over and over again. So in order to use my time in the best way and be most effective in stopping the strife, I put more effort into speaking against what I believe to be the main cause of strife.

Also, from what I read, things haven't gotten more excessive than many other times in the past. The strife comes and goes and I don't really want to become a police man of the forum. This strife will pass and there will be peace again until the next strife.

If you have been to other forums, you will see a rules page in many of them. I have never made a rules page and don't want to ever make a rules page. I only intervene when I feel it is really needed and I try as much as possible to not ban a person from the forum. And as I mentioned before, recently I don't have a lot of time to spend on the internet. So there is likely to be several times where I would have intervened in the past, but either didn't notice it now, or didn't have the time to address it.

If there are specific things that I didn't address that you think I should have. Feel free to post it or send I an email and I will either address the issue, or explain why I don't think there is anything to address regarding the issue.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 8/29/2007 11:02:34 PM

Ark I, respect.
All I wanted was for it to not seem as though you agreed with the mud slinging. Thank you for the explination. I knew there was a reason. You already know, I dish out justice. I'm hard, but I try to be fair, hence my need to adress your aparent side choosing. I'm satisfied. Love still.

Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/30/2007 6:07:03 AM

so ark tell me ---- how long would i have to know a clansman to "disrespect" (if you think refering to you as a bigot is disrespectful and not the truth) them.

"Another reason I am harder on still looking than others is because he is the main cause of most of the strife. So instead of people concentrating on more fruitful reasonings"

really --- go find where i mentioned gays first --- you won't find it --- it was tow other people.

more fruitful reasonings? tell that to a gay person who has to live in fear everyday.

that would be like telling a black person who suffers from racism that we need to deal with more "fruitful" things.

oh no -- did i "twist " words again --or did i just use what you said.

Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/30/2007 6:11:33 AM

"I dish out justice. I'm hard, but I try to be fair,"

are we boasting again -

you don't dish out justice --- you speak out against things that you disagree with ---like many do hear -----and we all do it in different ways---- and i hope you continue ---in any way you wish.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 8/30/2007 8:03:08 AM

I dish out justice???! *slap my thigh and LOL

Anyway young sistrin, what was that you were saying about warnings..?

My love... do not dish out silly and empty warnings. It kinda looks a way on the internet... it's like... really though... what are you expecting to do?

If you were referring to the judgements of the mystic, also known as karma and this kind of thing... that's good. That's means you won't have an issue talking to your soddomite friends about the karmic / cosmic laws of cause & effect... cosmic laws of attraction, laws of polarity... etc, etc... ALL of which are proof that these people in their own actions are cut off from the cycle of life. These cosmic laws transcend all others... and that is what unuhs will one day get to see about InI RasTafari.

We don't think that things go so cos we say so... naaah! Things just go so. We're just saying! We're in touch with the energy of life... which is hard & soft... judgeful (if there's such a word) and compassionate. Jah RasTafari is not some spineless twit who wants to be everyone's friend... or wants everyone to like HIM laws. Naaah. They are HIM laws, people have diverted and are cut off. Not by some large hand of "god" coming out of the clouds in the sky... but by their own action. There is no creation in destruction. You live in destruction, there's only one way for it to end.

You live in creation... it never does end.

And let me tell you something... all youze that think you know something about love. You don't know nothing about love.

I LOVE righteousness... and so, I HATE wickedness. I have not argued once when someone says I have hatred. I do have hatred. I hate wickedness... I hate all the deceivers, and back biters, and I hate all the things that mean I see my people, my family, myself suffering in anger, in destitution, in INJUSTICE... and I HATE those that hate the truth. Cos I love JAH RasTafari... in his love and in his judgement.

I have said before, I'm an Ifrican Iawta... a true Zion Empress (I don't business)... so unlike those of you euro-brainwashed by a fools idea of love... I know real love... which includes being rebuked, it includes growth, it includes improvement, it includes order & principle... cos love means wanting the person to be the BEST that Iration has to offer a divine human life. Emperor Selassie is the first and most recent light of the divine right of Kings, except he is "King of Kings", so do whatever math you need to. I never said it.

Just as my Mother raised me in perfect love, with all the correct doses of anger, judgement, love and protection... so do my iternal Mother & Father raise me and purge me for the betterment of my irits... so I am ready and equipped to do the works! Selah. And I'm doing them, and will continue to grow and purge and so on and on...!

If you lot think that King Selassie I is going to forgive you for all the things you cannot forgive yourself for... well, you got a big slap in the face coming cos the King... is a "Great & Terrible God"...

Whatever sap god unuh lot ights is kinda like a geek having a party and being overrun by gatecrashers... and he's sooo happy at being popular, he doesn't realise that the guests are taking the p*ss with his place, so he starts telling himself that it's ok that the footballers are pissing all over his Mother's sofa.

You lot stay there. Turn your "heaven" into hell... cos you'll accept any old riffraff.

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 8/30/2007 11:33:19 AM

It warms my heart to see Yaa Asantewa and Still Looking on the same side. See, anything is possible.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 70

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I