Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2108&start_row=1

HOW DO WE TEACH OUR CHILDREN

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: EMPRESSCRYSTAL Sent: 8/24/2007 11:51:44 AM

Greetings in the name of the Most High JAH RASTAFARI IMMANUEL HAILE I SELASSIE I THE FIRST!

Blessed Love Sistren and Bredren round the Forum. Jah bless
I NEED HELP I WANNA WALK IN THE LIGHT OF RASTAFARI SINCE I MEET MY HUSBAND AN HE BROUGHT ME TO THE LIGHT IVE BEEN SEEING ALOT MORE BUT I ALSO HAVE A LIL TROUBLE TEACHING MY CHILDREN WHERE DO I BEGAN HOW SHOULD I GO ABOUT TEACHING THE WAYS OF RASTAFARI, SO THAT THEY MAY OVERSTAND WHAT I SEE. I MEAN IM ONLY 24 AN I REMEMBER BEING YOUNG MY MOM DIDNT TEACH I AS A YUTH NOW I WANNA BE WAY DIFFERENT FROM MY MOTHER DO THINGS A LIL DIFERENT IS THERE ANY ONE OF MY FAMILY CAN HELP I . GIVE THANKS ONE LOVE TO ALL .

Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/24/2007 7:15:44 PM

respect empress

i let i children see many things (religious/spiritual teachings) so that they can decide for themselves as they grow where they wish to go. the only think i wish to make out of i kids is a thinking human being.

see -- i was the opposite of you -- i was taught "a way" as a youth and had to work myself out of it as i grew -- so i could become who i was meant to be --not what i parents wanted me to be.

rasta has much beauty in it, but so do many other spiritual paths.

peace

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I