Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2089&start_row=1

I need a break from this...

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Bredren Nicholas Sent: 8/18/2007 2:14:00 PM

Greetings in the name of the Most High JAH RAsTafarI Haile I Selassie I
Blessed Shabot. Love be with Ones.

I live in Indiana. with recent things that been goin on......i dont know if i can really stay here. I am wanting some new stomping grounds if Ones know what Im sayin. too much stress here inna babylon states. this Babylonian shitstem make money the most important thing round here.....and i cant seem to aquire enough to make all dem people happy and get em off I back.

I am wanting to go somewhere.....anywhere.....just away from here for the time being. I am wondering where Ones and Ones are Hailin' from so maybe I can get an idea of where to start troddin.....who to connect with..ya know?

Its hard to be here.....being who I am....not havin any blood to support I on I path of life. it makes it really hard somtimes to have no one to turn too....even since i was a likkle youth.....i been out on I own basically....just being. some words from Ones and Ones would be quite insightful....and quite Irie...give Ises all the while...

shabot shalom.....RasTafarI..

Messenger: Ten Sent: 8/18/2007 4:56:17 PM

Greetings Brethren
I thought you had a love there - how you gon' leave the Empress now?

Messenger: Dominic Sent: 8/18/2007 10:17:45 PM

Greeting bredren.

Where you livin? When you tryin to leave?

Lawrence is on the map for you.

Messenger: Ras Bredren Nicholas Sent: 8/19/2007 12:13:48 AM

Yes I.....Love be round here and things.....but InI have a High Livity.......certain things must be in order. I haffi have a balance.

I hail from Indiana....bloomington, Indiana. and im ready to go tomarrow if needbe. where is this lawrence One speaks of...?

Ises all the while JAH RasTafarI haile I Selassie I

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 8/19/2007 4:46:39 AM

Ethiopia, Abyssinia!

Messenger: Dominic Sent: 8/19/2007 3:08:54 PM

Greetings

Read about it here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawrence%2C_Kansas

Lawrence is a place where the history speaks for itself. Lawrence is a place of equal rights for EVERYONE.Woman,Colored,Gay, Herbsman, everyone cool. Here we got concerts nearly every night and a huge music fest every year where thousands come to listen to reggae, funk etc. theres bus system so you dont need a car and you can go most places on bike or moped. The people have a good attitued and appretiate living here so the attitude is good. I have been here for 3 years and I moved from a place where there was racist cops, and a stuggle to live.when I got arrested here for a little herb(3 gram) I said im movin to lawrence.

This place in kansas is NOT flat and boring like western kansas. Here you can carry 28 grams of high grade and you only go to municipal court with a ticket.here you can grow 4 plants and not go to prison. Here RASTAFARI is accepeted in the workplace meaning you dont have to work when sabbath and you can blaze the chalice too.Read the history idren its a nice spot.

Even though I live in the midwest and Kansas on top of that, lawrence is the exception to the rumors you hear. This by far is the most concious and relaxed spot in the whole state, maybe even the midwest.

If your lookin to relocate INI will help my Idren with whatever job, place to stay, whateves to help you get on your feet.

Keep in mind there are many spiritual places on the earth like Africa, but Im always here for supporting any Idren wantin a change of life and scenery wanting to forward here.

JAH bless

Messenger: Dominic Sent: 8/19/2007 3:11:43 PM

oronadom@yahoo.com

hit me up personally if you want to.

Messenger: Ras Bredren Nicholas Sent: 8/20/2007 6:15:44 AM

Yes I Ises Jah RasTafarI Haile I Selassie I.

I hailed One up over the Email. Ises. Jah Bless RasTafarI.

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I