Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2088&start_row=1

Ital food

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Alexander Sent: 8/18/2007 12:07:55 PM

Greetings to all my brothers and sisters! New reasoning member typing his first post on the forum. =)

I just searched the forum and didn't find any real topic about ital food (sorry if there is one already and I missed it) so I thought I'd make one.

Ital food is an important part of my faith and so I would very much like to hear some opinions of I&I on the subject of ital food.

What food do you see as ital and what food do you try to avoid? Have you had any problems with following your ital way? Have you had any difficulties finding ital food to buy? Have you had any difficulties in making other people around you understand why you avoid certain food? And also, do you have any tips on making the ital way of life easier, any special stores you should look out for or something? Maybe you know a good ital food website?

I would be very grateful if you would take the time and answer some of these questions. =)

Jah loves and forgives I&I

Messenger: Selahssie i son Sent: 8/18/2007 1:27:50 PM

Vital food thats why we say Ital food.Well I and I is a plant eater just like some of those strong animals u know.If I even I going back to earth,it is might as well I eat the things which come from the earth.It is good to eat the things the body need.ground food!Not bloody food!

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I