Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2084&start_row=21

Honourable John Marcus Earthlight!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 30
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/28/2007 11:03:35 AM

did someone say something

Messenger: Dominic Sent: 8/28/2007 1:20:09 PM

I do know that marcus garvey ended up dying a very sad death. The story that I heard of a newspaper writing bad about him caused him to die alone in him bead, after he read his own obituary! I dont know but this story almost brought tears to InI eyes. Marcus garvey was and will be remebered forever for a black liberation movement. Its hard for white Rastas to see this sometimes because they cant relate to the african struggle.much like malcolm or martin luther, lumumba, Selassie I etc. I love and respect marcus garvey for the concious message he gave InI!

BUT STILL. Marcus was REALLY slandering Selassie I, and what baba said is true. He did NOT like the emperor one bit, and he may have changed his mind in the long run who knows? I do know that after all that mess he talked about Selassie I about white wolves.....HE BECAME A ROMAN CATHOLIC!

When it comes down to it, many RASTAS cant overstand this reality and WONT accept this reality.Many Idren hold their hands infront of their face so they wont see the truth. and while baba is said to smoke weed all day, he know what goes on.

I hope I dont come off to offend no one, its not my intention, but I humbly ask for opinions of others, WITHOUT anger and hostility.

PEACE

Messenger: Dominic Sent: 8/28/2007 2:48:56 PM

?

Messenger: Dominic Sent: 8/28/2007 2:49:09 PM

?

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 8/28/2007 3:01:49 PM

Many who seek to save others die horribly.
Malcolm X was shot by his former friends for preaching equallity of the races.
Rev. King was shot for speaking against war (Vietnam in particular).
Che Guevera was killed by the US CIA.
Bob Marley died from cancer by trying to keep his body whole.
Amadou Diallo was shot for reaching for his wallet.

And the countless unamed, and the millions lead astray.
Immortality is remembering life, not death.

Messenger: Baba Eye Sent: 8/28/2007 3:09:30 PM

HEY KEBRE.

to hell with that question. why not FACE THE FACTS. the question IS: WHY WOULD THIS MAN YU LOVE SO WELL SAY WHAT HIM SAY BOUT H.I.M.????????????????????????? yo yu mus be jokin me.

its like praising judas for selling out yahsua. judas did great things too for his people in the area of revolution. or so the MYTH MYTH MYTH ITS ALLL SOLAR MYTHS GOES.

then I gotta defend what I say above. NO IM NOT SAYING GARVEY WAS A JUDAS. BUT HE SLANDERED H.I.M JUST LIKE JUDAS SLANDERED YAHSUA FOR NOT BEING REVOLUTIONARY ENUFF.

AS ONE SAID ABOVE, MANY OF YU REFUSE TO TAKE YUR HAND FROM YUR EYES AND LOOK AT THE TRUTH. for if yu did look, yur whole shakey foundation called RASTA would CRUMBLE.................

HAILE SELASSIE WILL NEVER SAVE ANY OF YU.

HE WILL NEVER COME FROM CLOUD IN CHARIOT OF FIRE AND BRIMSTONE, NO MATTER HOW MANY BINGHI SONGS YU CHANT

ITS ALL WITH IN YUR OWN SELF

AND REGARDING MY SO CALLED 'YARDIE TYPING'I speak how I wish. word sound is Iwah. its NOT PATIO ITS ISTICK WORD SOUNDS. why yu worry yur self over such petty shit anyhow??????????????????????????????????????????????

I AM THAT I AM.

if Haile Selassie represents yur ALL then yur only hope is to say IAM HAILE SELASSIE, for the ALL is the ONE. otherwise, its hopeless for yu--yu will be no diffrent then any fool looking for salvation elsewhere. HIM EVEN TOLD YU NOT TO DEIFY NO MAN AND STILL EVEN YUR OWN "GOD" IS IGNORED????????????? read my thread below re: the case for HIM. but of course, it will be ignored.

I Hail Selassie. but I shalt not mistake the SYMBOL FOR THAT WHICH SHOULD BE KNOWN.

Messenger: Dominic Sent: 8/28/2007 3:58:33 PM

What do you mean by this Idren im just wonderin, I cant overstand fully.

I Hail Selassie. but I shalt not mistake the SYMBOL FOR THAT WHICH SHOULD BE KNOWN.

Messenger: Baba Eye Sent: 8/28/2007 4:32:34 PM

Haile Selassie is the OUTER symbol of INNER perfection.

we shall not stop at the DOOR. we shall pass thru.

isis I.

Messenger: Dominic Sent: 8/28/2007 4:51:11 PM

what does the that mean to INI?

Messenger: Baba Eye Sent: 8/28/2007 4:57:05 PM

its simple Iyah. it can be twisted with more words from the left or right or up or down. but the truth is SILENCE is best equipped to birth the Light we so vainly seek in other bodies.

in the beggining yu had yur self. then yu find Haile Selassie. and now we shall return to SELF, equipped with the example, the teaching, and the influence of His Most Venerable Majesty.

the formula is thus: ignorance-enlightenment-transcendence. may thgis be a worthy trinity for yu all to iditate 'pon.

I will be here for awhile. then I shall leave in Peace. for I know every vine to eem own fig tree.

selah see eye.

Baba

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 30

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I