Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=196&start_row=1

Remember Jah Love

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/4/2004 9:45:25 PM

Greetings,

Jah is the One for I and I. Why must we cry in these times, always remember the good. The bad things seem to be easier to remember and they can sometimes cloud our vision so that we don't remember or even see the good things.

I and I should praise Jah for every good thing. I and I must not take the good for granted, because if I and I don't appreciLove what Jah has given to I and I, it might be taken away.

Also, when we dwell on the bad things, it consumes us and even takes away enjoyment from the good. If someone comes and strikes you on the face, they have hurt you once. But if you go over it again and again in your mind, then you are hurting yourself multiple times, and exalting the hurt that the person did.

But when I and I recognize and exalt I and I good experiences and praise Jah for these things, I and I will rise I and I Spirit to great heights, and I and I will defeat the bad. Defeat it because the bad won't have such a large effect on I and I. And defeat it because I and I will come closer to Jah, and Jah will guide I and I through these things.

Blessed Love,

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/11/2009 11:13:42 PM

People often don't give credit to all the good things they have in their Life, they spend too much time and energy thinking about the bad things they have or the good things they don't have.

Putting more of I and I thoughts and concentration on the good things doesn't mean I and I should ignore the bad. I and I should be aware of the bad things so that we fix it if it can be fixed, and if it can't be changed than it should be accepted, and then thought about to see if anything can be done to adapt to the situation to make it better.

It is alright to feel bad about something for a time and you shouldn't necessarily block those feelings, but sometimes certain things are not worth enough to allow yourself to be affected by it, and when it is serious enough, then spend some time to feel down about it, but know when that time should be finished and take steps to remove yourself from it.

Remembering and exalting the good will bring your mindset to a point where you are able to feel sad about something for a time and then break free and trod forward. The bad feeling might arise again from time to time, but never taking you over and never lingering too long.

Some people might think that nothing is good in their Life. That is usually because they have put their attention on the bad and don't see the good. Most people in the world can look around and find somebody that is worse off then them, so if somebody is worse off, then their must be something good in their Life that they can rise up in their mind.

I don't think people should look at others who are worse off to feel better about their situation, they should instead pay closer attention to their own life and recognize the good things when they come, so that they can extend the good times during the moment, and extend the remembrance and thinking about the good times afterwards. But some people have gone so far away from noticing the good, that the only way they can see it is to look at somebody around them or in the world who is worse off, so they can pick out the good things in their life that they didn't pay attention to before.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 1/12/2009 10:47:13 AM

Hail JAH RASTAFARI
Blessed Love Ark I this is Absolute Truth. Give Thanks in these Times. Rise All Ye Children of JAH do not scoff or judge those who appear to be doing wrong or even who have done thee wrong. Forgive them for they know not the RISE of Irits when forgiveness has been given. Brahdah Marley knew first hand of this when he said "When you get up and quarrel everyday your sayin' prayers to the devil I say." Like the Brahdah Ark I say here if the I continues to think about the wrong someone has dun to you, it is exhaulted. That keeps the I out of the Kingdom of JAH. Forgive and be Tolerant as Selassie I say. It is not just a "good"thing to do it is a Law in nature that will attract blessings and Grace to I&I LIFE. ONE LOVE to All. May Jah Bless. Bless I enemies for they will soon be cut down and Burned Hotta FYAH. Even the criminals will have to face JAH, no one leaves without Thanking the HOST of the Party. lol. It is JAH House, Jah "party" (life), Thankfulness and Respect is a must.
Selassie I Live
wahdahdah

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 1/13/2009 6:47:40 AM

Ark I,
I and I give thanks for this reasoning. It was just what I and I needed at this time.
May I and I spirits rise!

Ises unto the Most High God Selassie I Jah RasTafarI, EverLiving, EverFaithful, EverSure, EverStrong, EverMerciful!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/13/2009 11:38:27 PM

What I was reasoning applies even if a person doesn't forgive the person that did them wrong. Even if a person doesn't forgive, they can learn to put more of their concentration on uplifting thoughts and experiences instead of the negative.

I say that because it can be hard to forgive somebody if they did something serious against you. And a self-forced forgiveness is not really forgiveness, it is just a wall of illusion. To learn True Forgiveness, the kind of forgiveness that doesn't fade for even a second is a High thing. I can forgive a fair amount of offenses, but I know that I am not at a level where I can forgive more serious offenses. Part of I feels that I shouldn't forgive serious offenses, because some are so wicked they don't deserve forgiveness.

Even though I say that, I still know the reason why Christ was teaching I and I forgiveness, and I know that I will have to blaze Iself and overcome it one day. The reason Christ taught forgiveness is because He was teaching the example of Jah RasTafarI. No matter how wicked men have been, and still are, no matter all the generations they speak or think wickedness against Jah, No matter what we have done, Jah still forgives us and lets us Live. Even though Jah could destroy us in a second, he still forgives our wickedness and let us continue generation after generation, even after damaging the earth that Jah gave I and I for Life.

Until that time where we Learn and Live the full example of Jah RasTafarI that He set for I and I, I and I should do whatever I and I can to bring I and I Mind and Irits closer to Jah. Always Rise Higher.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I