Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1951&start_row=1

ten, rask, broD, dom .....what do....

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 35
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: still looking Sent: 6/16/2007 8:29:02 PM

you make of the Introduction to african Civilization information?

you talk about jesus as if he is real ---does this make you think?

Messenger: Dominic Sent: 6/16/2007 10:02:06 PM

JAHSUS is just as real as Selassie I...

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 6/17/2007 4:04:59 PM

Ises

It does make me think, why you open so many threads with so few words in them. Maybe you should concentrate on fewer threads, and then write them longer.

You do not have to shout all the time. We hear you. You already have our attention, little child. Don't be so desperately shouting around.

Haile I
Selah

Messenger: Ten Sent: 6/17/2007 5:29:29 PM

Is there a way to shift from this I cos this Ite has dominated all the posts for the past couple of days, everyone's attention is focussed on the I. We can't all be in dialogue with one person, surely one cannot be that vain to want all the attention by intentionally stirring up I n I. And regardless of what msg the I might want to reason on, it all gets lost in the selfish approach and attitude the I has. Still Looking - let others post, reason while you humble n read for some days. Its to be fair and for you to learn something for we all use this space to teach and learn. Selah.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/17/2007 6:44:49 PM

I would have thought that the last place a person who doesnt believe in the existence of a Creator would want to be is around a congregation of Rastafari

Messenger: still looking Sent: 6/17/2007 9:16:04 PM

First BroD

---tell me where i shout all the time --- i do not use capitals (if that means yelling to you) very often----maybe my words sound loud because they are not what you want to hear.

Second Ten

here are some numbers for you---on the topic page

9 threads were started by me
5 by rasK and get this

26 by Power

and for the most recent row

I had 4 and RasK had 12

so power beats both of us just with his starting threads and RasK has more than me if we combine the 2

now are you telling them to let others post ( just like broD since my words are not what you want to hear it seems too many even though Power has started almost three times the number of threads then I

you act like i can prevent people from posting

and how am i "intentionally" stirring things up ----simply but having a different view on a couple of areas.

i hail with maximum raspect to Africa -- I hail with maximum raspect Selassie I----I hail with maximum raspect Marcus Garvey---so i must think exactly like you and the others in order to not intentionally stir up things?

tell me --- if you only speak with people that think exactly like you, how will you learn?

and isn't the point of a message board to post a topic and them reason or debate what has been said?

Rask I love Rastafari but i don't love the bible (a few parts i like) and jesus is only a character in a story. but as others have said, Yaa being the most recent, not all rastas concern themselves with the bible.

peace

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/17/2007 9:55:11 PM

I would have thought that the last place a person who doesnt believe in the existence of a Creator would want to be is around a congregation of Rastafari

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/17/2007 10:20:54 PM

" 9 threads were started by me
5 by rasK and get this"

i posted one thread
i posted four pictures
Ras Power already explained his problem

I hope I name gives you a bad taste in your mouth everytime you say it

Messenger: Ten Sent: 6/18/2007 5:55:00 AM

I can learn from those with different views but that doesn't mean they have to antagonise I to get their point across. If one shouts (in text, even without capitals, a shouting tone can be conveyed) how can people listen?...And even though Ras Power and Ras KebreAB have posted - its not about the number but the way in which you have dominated the forums. I'm saying reasoning is about talking as much as listening - if you talk all the time, when do you listen? And I'm not saying this because I don't want to hear what you have to say - some of the things you say I am trying to over as said in another post. You can hail up the King, Garvey, the Motherland and sing all the Bob you want but if you nah practice one love n irieness toward others, it defeats the purpose. Regardless of whether your views are different, its the way in which I conducts Iself that I n I are at odds with.

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 6/18/2007 6:36:52 AM

Ises

And this is all you got out of my post, beloved brethren?
I would love if you got the part of opening one thread after the other, because it is truly annoying. And it really reminds me of a child always yelling the same thing in different words. Maybe you try and open a thread in which you manage to really type a whole text, beloved. I would love to read it.

Since the I likes to calculate that the others "do that too, and they have started!!!", like a child.
When I saw Ras Power opening one thread after the other I asked him too for his reasons. The reason was a technical problem and he was not able to reply but only to open new threads.
So now tell me your reason, beloved brethren.

Selah

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 35

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I