Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=195&start_row=11

Being a rastawoman

1 - 1011 - 16
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 11/25/2005 3:29:28 AM

Tef, bredren, I think you hit it on the nail. But the worship of the queen I am not sure about. The Bobo don't do this, at least to my knowledge. Do you mean that they have adopted Empress Menen as a diety?

Also, I have reasoned to a similar tune with a Bobo bredren about the prophet-priest-king role, and while Emmanuel(EABIC), Marcus(UNIA), and Selassie(AOU) could seem like it could be, I have brought to his attention that Haile Selassie I was also Prophet, Priest, and King by HIMself. My opinion on Emmanuel isn't fully formed yet either. I think that its strange that this man would spend his entire life for nothing of worldly value. What I mean is that I don't know of any other so called christs that have spent the time that Emmanuel did trying to establish a community without trying to gain worldly profit of some sort. Every other cult leader I have heard about has had sexual relations with members or demanded some sort of money of other worldly items. But Emmanuel actually told people not to bring money, but that they should be repatriated in their hearts first. His EABIC in Jamaica is responsable for saving and feeding children all over the island as well as old gunman and rude boys and I as well as many others would say that the Jamaican government is in debt to him. He is also a member of the United Nations. The Queen Elizabeth in 1966 said "that there is a man in this country(Jamaica), an individual man who no one is to molest, for one day his law will be over my law and he will be Lord over my lords." This is an interesting quote.

Also Emmanuel was Ethiopian and was from Ethiopia. He spoke with a heavy stammer and you can even see it in his writings and letters.

One of those letters is the following,

"There is a city upon the hill that cannot be hidden : It has the bright Red, Gold, and Green."

"Love hand all laws and Prophets commandments. Love is our foundation, Black stand, Love is Supreme, Black Supremecy stand..in flesh."

""Ethiopian Spiritual Congress Church in Bull Bay 9 miles: Founder Leader President who stand as defender of Jesus work of salvation, Speaker and Representative: I Jacob, Abraham, Moses is here to gather Israel in righteousness of salvation in Zion Jerusalem: 'He came and He sent and come with peace and love: Not what the world give unto I but what I give unto the world: Calling near and Far'.. It is I Prince Emmanuel."

"Freedom of Union of love and righteousness for the MASS of people universally, internationally towards salvation in the Kingdom of Jesus the Black Christ, The Kingdom of Christ has always been for the Black Ethiopian subjects at home and abroad. Black African sovereignty ascending to own Vine and Fig tree, in own culture, Black philosophy and Black understanding of love. One aim, one destiny, one love, one God."

"Righteousness exalts a nation, sin bringeth a reproach to the people. Cleanliness is the first sign of Godliness."

"Sin is all the wrong sayings and doings in the world. Righteousness is the blood of the lamb that washes away all uncleanliness caused by sin. Righteousness is the word of right that wipes out all word of wrong that bring forth sin. Therefore we the poor people should choose righteousness and stand up for right. We the masses must prepare for Jesus of Nazareth the Black King of the Lews who bare five bleeding wounds because of colonialism and imperialism which is now destroying the world."

"This world is a kingdom of wrong, a kingdom of Satan master of evil. Christ is in this world but not of it. Christ kingdom is one of righteousness, an R Kingdom. A kingdom of salvation. Jesus salvation stand forever. It carries no price it is free, only clean hands and a pure heart can enter in Jesus Kingdom. Jesus Kingdom is one of Love. He is the foundation of love. It is His spirit. His love, HJis light, His right that is in everyone. Whenever you see one you see Jesus.. in flesh. One God for us all. One God of right, one God of light in flesh."

"God in three persons, blessed trinity and power: Hon Marcus Mossiah Garvey, now Feild Marshall in Uganda, standing on the shores of Liberia clearing out all white wicked out of the promised land for us to come and inherit: His Imperial Majesty Emperor Haile Selassie I. The only living monarch: Melchesidec the High Priest of Salem. Jesus of Nazareth the Black King of the Jews: Prophet, Priest, and King. We are the Saints and Angels of the Royal Church of Negus: Jesus Christ Chruch. We are the light of this world and the same Israelites that stood manfully with Moses: The Apostles, disciples, Prophets and priests of Christ. We the Black people are the ones Jesus laid down His temple for and raised it on the third day. He bare five bleeding wounds to save all Black sons and daughters from the slaughter of colonialism and imperialism."

I would be very interested to hear your view on the meeting of the Rastafari bredren and His Majesty in 1966. Because all of the bredren were given medals including Emmanuel. But His Majesty left documents about repatriation with Emmanuel. You can see Emmanuel holding them in one of the pictures taken shaking hands with His Majesty.

Blessed

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 11/25/2005 5:20:44 AM

Blessed Love to one and all of Rastafari,

Give thanks for Life and the mighty life giver. Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I Jah Rastafari!
Hon Dreadnut, King Emmanuel 7th is Melchesedek the High Priest of Salem, Jesus Christ of Nazrareth, who has fullfilled His promise of returning to bring back to remembrance of our ancient self.Emmanuel interpreted is God with us; Isaiah 7 v13.King Emmanuel is the same Christ who was cruficied to redeem us the sins of the world coming again to teach us about God in the Right self. Man of Right is God in the Flesh, Men of Wrong is Satan in the flesh. God and Satan live within man and woman, manifesting through all temples trodding the earth to manifest their temporal works.JAH come back to lead the House of Israel because Emmanuel is the same Moses that once lead us through the Red Sea and ini is the same ones who the Bible teaches about.His Majesty the Ancient of Days, Father Abraham/ Father of all nations handed the WORLD to King Emmanuel His only begotten son. He put King Emmanuel in charge of the Repatriation works. Freedom, Redemption and Black International Repatriation is a must and must be fulfilled. That is what we aim and fight for, not against flesh and blood, but dark powers in high and low places within the army of Fari with no gun, just naturally righteousness of salvation cutting and clearing evil with Nyahbinghi drum sound and Bible and Hymn book.
BoboShanti,My Empress, is the Divine Church of Salvation, the churchical house of Rastafari,Melchisedek ,Incient tradition. As Ark I has already showed the i, Christ teachings is the culture of being ONE WITH THE FATHER CREATOR.
InI are the divine angels / saints of the Most High. Rastafari is ONE.No division. Satan is the only one responsible for division, that is why he come to turn the RED GOLD AND GREEN Creational banner of the Black Israelites upside down and make we fight each other and thus fullfilling the intersts of Rome.So he fool us with his God is a Spirit philosophy, when we come to tell the world that God is Man and Man is God.INI BoboShanti Kings and Queen are here since Creation birth in Ethiopia Afrika den Babylon brutally rip us from our Mother and slave we in the West.
His Majesty Jahovia Jah say it is necessary to love, to have faith in the Almighty and to conduct oneself in the manner which the Bible has ordained for us to be.
KNOW YOURSELF Empress,jus be natural,search for Jah within the i and do not look out of yourself. Stand firm in righteousness of salvation.
Holy King Emmanuel 7th Adoni I JAH Rastafari!!! Daniel God Jah Rastafari Selah Selassie I Jah Rastafari!
Visist our office forum at houseofbobo.com and listen to our voice from 4 wings of the Earth.
Seek and you shalt find, ask and it shall be given unto you. Do good and take good care of youself in the last judgement. Until we meet.
Hon Dreadnut, if the i has any pictures of King Selassie I visit please kindly send them to iman at reflexoflogic@hotmail.com.

Blessed Love
Hon Prophet Paskal
Royal Ambabssador of the EABIC True Divine Church of Salvation

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 11/25/2005 3:16:00 PM

Blessed love my lord, Hon Prophet Paskal. I would like to reason with this man more on the subject. I fowarded an email to the I with some pics.

Melchizedek, Hebrew for the king of righteousness. A priest and king of Salem, a city identified with Jerusalem. The reference in Genesis 14:18-20 is the first mention of Salem in the OT.

Melchizedek went out to meet Abram after his return from the slaughter of Kedorlaomer and the kings who were with him in the Valley of Siddim. He presented Abram with bread and wine and blessed in the name of "GOd Most High, a Creator of heaven and earth." Abram gave him a "tenth of everything." Melchizedek was a monotheist and worshipped the same God as Abram, who recognized him as a priest. He appears next in Pslams 110:4: "You are a priest forever, in the order of Melchizedek." This psalm is of special interest because Christ made refernce to it in Matt 22:41-42, Mark 12:35-35, Luke 20:41-42. It is regarded as a messianic pslams. The ideal ruler od the Hebrew nation would be one who continued in his person the role of both priest and king. The author of the Letter to the Hebrews uses Melchizedek (Heb 5-7) in his great arguement showing that Jesus Christ as the final and perfect revelation of God because in his person he is Son and in his work he is Priest. (Heb 1:2-10:18) The author sites Pslam 110:4 indicating that Jesus' preisthood would be different order then that of Levitical priesthood: It is "in the order of Melchizedek." The author of Hebrews is looking back on the history of his people and comes to the conclusion that the levitical preisthood prooved to be a failure. It was incapable of securing victory over sin and the full communion with God.

The ideal preist must be from the Order of Melchizedek and Christ was the fullfillment of that prophecy for He came out of the Trbie of Judah which has no connection with levitical preisthood. Because Christ has conquered death He is a Priest forever in the order of Melchizedek.

Messenger: Tefer_Anbesa Sent: 11/25/2005 11:30:40 PM

Respect Dreadnut. Melqe Sedeq is a Geez name meaning literaly The Form/Shape of Righteouness as in the Holy Trinity (Qidus Selassie). Sistren Mentewab, my Amharic name means Lion Claw. I am interested in reasoning with you about South Africa. My Dad grew up there before moving to Canada, and I have family living in Port Elizabeth. Do you enjoy Rooibus Tea ? We should probobly start a new topic.

Messenger: Sistren Mentewab Sent: 11/28/2005 7:39:38 AM

Greetings In'I. More respect to Tefer Anbesa.
In'I would be blessed to reason wit you Iyah. (mentewab@webmail.co.za)
..Rooibos tea??? I haven't drank that in a long time, but the last time i did- it was enjoyable.

More blessings.
KEDEMAWE HAILE SELASSIE, WOIZERO MENEN!

Messenger: Empress Nerfie Sent: 2/11/2008 9:33:24 PM

blessings hon.empress the i must first give tanks for life unto life giver and keeper of life HIM ALL MIGHTY KING OF KINGS. Hon empress the i must say that your message is very informative i enjoyed it. give tanks for words of truth. the i is still seeking more knowledge but the thing is i've been trying to link up with some prophets and preist but no luck please empress link the i here's the i email address jah willing lion_princess_20@htomail.com. honorable love and raspect.

1 - 1011 - 16

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I