Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1947&start_row=1

LOVE AND INITY

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: HIMrulesWEall Sent: 6/15/2007 11:51:51 AM

I Love all of Ones. I hate to see bickering and arguement.

Didnt Marley say, if you get down and you quarrel everyday, your sayin prayers to the devils i say. yes Iyah. Haile I Selassie I

Im gonna put it out there, if Love aint what One got, then kick rocks, InI nah want no arguing, negativity, etc. If your Wicked, Jah Bless, but kick rocks ya dig?

THIS IS TO STILL LOOKING: yo my bredren, RASPECT! Red Hot Fiyah cleanse these Ones that be jumpin down the I back and shit just fe bein real with InI. the I Irie like I said.

There is no need to persecute this fellow Human!

Ones and Ones should be ashamed of themselves misrepresenting InI Father. ya call yourself a Rasta? shoot. Live up dude. Jah Bless.

Yaa Asantawa, Its so beloved to have the I here, the I got presense, I feel it over I computer, for real. Ones just dont know. its Blessed.

I give thanks for all InI to be able to come together in such a way. Jah help InI grow, and build and live up in a correct manner.

Dont live in a vain way, and dont take INI Fathers name falsly, or dont say your of Jah, and then go and talk alot of shit, FIYAH PON DAT, AND ONES KNOW.

Jah watch over InI this day and bring InI together in Inity to Learn and build and Iditate 'pon the I teachings. Help InI to come to an Overstanding of what happens when wicked tempt InI. Sheild InI from harm, O Mighty Jah RasTafarI Haile I Selassie I, Itect InI movements forward. Bless all Ones that may not be here physically but in Spirit. Bless InI this day, Jah, Watch over InI. Bless all the I Idren that may be less fortunate than InI. InI Seek the I all the While.
In the Name of the Father, the Son, and the Imighty One, InI Give Thanks. Blessed Love. JAH RASTAFARI IMMANUEL HAILE I SELASSIE I

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 6/15/2007 1:27:07 PM

Yes Iyah!

I am so glad that some of InI are on the same page. And give thanks for the wordsound.

True Iemple... I think it is a state of denial when ones and ones play with ego in relation to the Irits of Ras Tafari... and then they don't wanna hear when InI cry judgement fire.

The sentiment in the I priyer is very real. My Kingman was stating the same thing... these really are the last days when so much is commodified right up to RasTafari truth.

I think that many people use the Iniversal love to try and guard themselves from the said fire, we may use the Irits and our unique innection to the Good spirit to try and justify everything about ourselves. But again, truth stands alone... and the truth is not used to justify anything. It just is.

There is nothing more vital to this trod than surrender. "Open thy mouth wide and I will fill it". And this is the key to any iritical value, instead of trying to get in the way by trying to have an opinion based somewhat on truth, and then based somewhat on what you need to justify your own ideals of vanity. It can't work.

I was reading my psalms the other day and I read a passage of devotion from David... and it really sums up how I view my Ights. I love & honour with every essence of my feminine being my Lord, King & God... hola JAH Ras Tafari... and I love his truth. I love his righteousness, I love a world that is ruled according to his grace and creativity. I even love his judgement cos I know that it shall cut & clear & cleanse... and I will speak up for his judgement as well as his love. If ever I metaphorically had to pass through a fire of judgement or have my heart weighed to gauge it's feather-lightness... and I failed... and I was burnt to a crisp,or whatever... I'm cool with that... cos those that will pass will be of firm righteousness in JAH and I would rather know of that world of Rights and not be part of it, than remain an active part of this X world.

The I sight?

So I-Fari are not supposed to seek personal interest in the truth. We are just blessed & divine beings able to walk this Earth as it's appointed caretakers (even if we can't really handle it).

I always seek to speak truth and hope I am inspired in the throne to be facilitated to do that. And I'm used to the response I get, cos you know what they say... talk the truth!! It's an OFFENCE but not a sin! LOL. Selah.

Messenger: HIMrulesWEall Sent: 6/15/2007 3:49:55 PM

Seen. Bless.

Blessed words.

Its cause some of the I dem nah want a fiyah placed on them inna first place. ......BUT

Ones and Ones forget that Jah Hot Fiyah be fe InI cleansing, to help build InI as a whole, seen? Ones tinkin when a fiyah be comin dem way that its like an attack of some sort, like InI be after em for some reason or another. ya know? Jah Bless, RasTafarI.

It is what it is though, so its Blessed. :)

Ises for the response Sistren, Blessed Love Itinually, JAH RasTafarI HolI Immanuel Haile I Selassie I.

Messenger: Thomas PSalazar Sent: 1/6/2020 3:09:10 AM

LOVE AND INITY is a beautiful post and I love reading this. You are good to share such an amazing information here for us. Also I read the resume prime to find the best ideas that I can apply here.

Messenger: hinasheikh Sent: 1/14/2020 5:05:03 AM

I will take help from there if we need assistance in making CV/Resume and for this cover letter writers Dubai is available for assistance in any kind of related work at a rate that is cheap and affordable for everyone.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 3/22/2020 12:35:40 AM

".....and I love his truth. I love his righteousness, I love a world that is ruled according to his grace and creativity. I even love his judgement cos I know that it shall cut & clear & cleanse... and I will speak up for his judgement as well as his love. If ever I metaphorically had to pass through a fire of judgement or have my heart weighed to gauge it's feather-lightness... and I failed... and I was burnt to a crisp,or whatever... I'm cool with that... cos those that will pass will be of firm righteousness in JAH and I would rather know of that world of Rights and not be part of it, than remain an active part of this X world."

Wars and famines, trials and tribulatuons....we find both hell anx paradise on Earth. Blessings and curses....Is it all random? We must do all we can both in heaven, spiritually, and do all we can on earth through actions. Righteousness will exalt the Nations, sin has its repercussions. Buddah spoke ignorance is cause of suffering, Jesus taught the truth will set us free, and Rastafari knows this is livity. This livity is the future for humanity and all life and the earths fulness. Babylon is confusion, zion brings eternity because INI livity supports generation after generation forever, the way of the ancients, the descendants and all life is preserved in this livity like creation was in Noahs Ark.

In Honor of Ark I. The Vision lives and is manifesting.
JAH Rastafari
Lives and Reigns

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I