Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1908&start_row=11

Daniel, revelation and the antichrist

1 - 1011 - 18
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Eboni Yehuda Sent: 8/1/2008 1:56:38 PM

Greetings

There are many good points to consider in this thread. But one key point leaps out at I. The "anti-christ" is suppose to blaspheme agianst Jah. This prophecy was fulfilled when the Italian troops where leaving to board their ships, and they had pictures hanging off the boats mocking InI father King Selassie I. Mousilinni blasphemed the Most High. Now correct I wombman if I am wrong, but when did the church openly blaspheme any leader of this planet. Infact the church did not speak out agianst the holocuast much less King Selassie I.

The only one I know who blasphemed agianst InI Emperor was that devil El Duce.

Can you explain more to I about your interpretation of the "blaspheme concept" of the prophecy, and how you see the church as the blasphemer to Jah directly as prophocied. Once agian, I know the church is from hell, but how do they fit into this PARTICULAR prophecy?

JAH BLESS YOU MY BREDREN

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 8/3/2008 12:52:49 AM

well, his majesty said spritualiy is not ideology,thiology,etc,

the bible explain itself don't put in your own, you will end far from where u want to be without realising,

18Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.(john 5V18)

30I and my Father are one.

31Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.

32Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?

3The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.(john10v30-31)

and paul said: 12And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry;

13Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.

here we have three explanation from the bible of what blasphym is, first paul killed christeans in the name of God,he was sent by a church

and being a man puting yourself as God and claiming to be God, and claiming to forgive sin,

pope leo said, we hold on this earth the place of almighty God, pope, mean father,etc, forgiving of sin, well? they have confesion, and indeed they killed saints in the name of religon

don't forget, the antichrist has a golden cup in her hand

And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

is't that the colours of the church, it's the richest city in the world,etc,etc

Messenger: Eboni Yehuda Sent: 8/4/2008 10:58:40 PM

I see alot of the points that you are making here Ras, and I agree with alot of it. However, did not the Ible say that "Blasphemy agianst the holy ghost is the only unforgivable sin"?

If that is the case, then who and what is the "Holy Ghost"?

Selassie I is power of the holy trinity. And power of the holy trinity must be God.

Therefore if anyone blaspheme agianst Selassie I, that person blasphemes agianst the almighty, and that is unforgivable.

However I acknowledge that the church has played no small role in the destruction of InI people.

As a wombman, I thank Jah for your wisdom RAS.

Jah Rastafari Emperor Haile Selassie I Empress Menen Bless

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/9/2008 10:51:00 PM

The pope "blessed" mussolini in his wickedness as he went off to fight against Haile Selassie I.

On top of all the things Ras Power mentioned, their "blessing" of such wickedness is serious blasphemy, and is the way of the anti-christ.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 8/15/2008 5:45:28 PM

ini see the holy ghost, the comforter, the spirit of truth, john 14-16, the man clothed in fine linen ezekel 9, dan 12v7 all refer to His Imperial Majesty

blessed love to one and all

only H.I.M can save ini

Messenger: bj lives Sent: 9/22/2008 10:00:06 AM

nice to know theres a god wish i could meethim where did you spot him?

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 9/22/2008 10:42:47 PM

look to the east to the throne of ethiopia, pslams 87

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 9/22/2008 10:50:29 PM

Pss.87

[1] His foundation is in the holy mountains.
[2] The LORD loveth the gates of Zion more than all the dwellings of Jacob.
[3] Glorious things are spoken of thee, O city of God. Selah.
[4] I will make mention of Rahab and Babylon to them that know me: behold Philistia, and Tyre, with Ethiopia; this man was born there.
[5] And of Zion it shall be said, This and that man was born in her: and the highest himself shall establish her.
[6] The LORD shall count, when he writeth up the people, that this man was born there. Selah.
[7] As well the singers as the players on instruments shall be there: all my springs are in thee.

1 - 1011 - 18

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I