Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1889&start_row=1

Know the truth,selassie i is truth

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras power Sent: 5/26/2007 4:50:54 PM

Blessed is his majesty, for he revealed all truths. For all time i want to know if i am on the right road i read the speech of his majesty which relates to the subject. On the bible, his majesty said: we in ethiopia have one of the oldest version of the bible, but no matter the version the message remains one and the same. History is another integral addition to ini study,for jah control the action of men. I have no problem with the king james version seeing that it was written to counter the papal control on what people concept of the creator is . Remember the bible was kept out of the reach of the ordinery man and englan was protestant. Again i find his majesty in it. I don't recomend the ( goodnews it's the catholic version) . The vatican is the seat of the antichrist, ini see john paul as the person of the devel himself for the same reason you just said. It was given to him to establish this faults religious revival called the 'christian collusion' this conservative movement which 'according to a reporter covering the death ' help elect gorge bush, is growing around the world and carrying the message of the pope calling for the enforcement of sunday worship, pat robinson, ralef reed among others . Sunday worship enforce by law is the mark of the beast! read rev 13v15 prophecy will fulfill .praise selassie i jah guide

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I