Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1877&start_row=1

On the name of his majesty

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras power Sent: 5/19/2007 8:41:26 PM

The name of a person often reflects their character, and names change when a person has a change of heart . :The character is a reflection of the heart! In exodus 33 and 34 moses ask the most high to show him his glory( or show me who i'm following) the all mighty gave him his ten commandment. The commandments are a reflection of the All Highest, in the bible what is said about the commandments is said about the Most High eg. The lord is holy, the law is holy rom7v12. Compare rev 7v2-3/14v1. When christ ascended he changed character from lamb to lion. Compare rev3v21. His majesty's name as a reflection of his character, his true self/identity which he reveled to the world. It was no coincidence on his tour to america he recieve a degree in law, it was said to HIM, that he is king according to his title, not through military conquest but love for his people and some other which i can't remember now, i have on dvd. This was just o conferm his majesty's authority.

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I