Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1871&start_row=1

Knowledge brings overstanding

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras power Sent: 5/15/2007 11:39:25 PM

"from our early childhood we are struck by the sentiments of unfathomable mystery, simple and yet sublime, which stirs up in us the evocation of the birth of the divine child. The mystery of bethlehem reveals itself in our spirit....."(christmas message to america)... Never the less i tell you the truth; it is expedient for you that i go away: for if i go not away, the comforter will not come unto you;but if i depart, i will send him unto you. And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, righteousness and of judgement.... Howbeit when he , the spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you unto all truth: for he will not speak of himself; but what soever he hear that shall he speak, he shall glorify me : and he will show you things to come. He shall glorify me: for he shall recieve of mine,and shall show it unto you. All things that the father have are mine....joh16v7-15 also joh15v26. Christ is the foundation, 1cor3v9-16 but his majesty build on that foundation . On proclaming the constitution his majesty said; "because we wish to reveal to you our intention off intention of entrusting to God the fulfillment of the task we had begun..... (autobio pg182) . His imperial majesty is christ 'the anointed one' to save ini who choose to follow him Rastafari

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I