Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1851&start_row=21

Reasoning with bredren and sistas about RASTA

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 137
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: dominic Sent: 5/11/2007 10:25:29 AM

Greetings in the name of the most high JAH-JAH

I see what your sayin but WE got love amongst ourselves! RASTA aint goin to wars or tryin to trick no one. I dont know about the rest of yall but im not about converting no one. Everyone got a right to a decide what they wanna do. But bredren still lookin I dont know what you mean...Sorry.haha

JAH Bless

Messenger: still looking Sent: 5/11/2007 4:46:18 PM

well i made a couple of post, but I think the I was talking about the last one---sorry if it was confusing

just meant i could see bob reacting that way if the JW were trying to convert him with those lines.

Messenger: dominic Sent: 5/12/2007 7:06:08 PM

Greetings in the name of the most high JAH-JAH

Have any of yall meet any bredren or sistas, who say they RASTA but have a differnet Overstanding than yourself? I know theres alot of wolf in sheeps clothing and fashion dreads, but im talkin about the actual people who RASTA. Im mean of course we all meet other RASTA bredren, but was everyones meaning of RASTA the same or different?
Cause I have meet different RASTA like I said...

JAH bless
Dominic

Messenger: still looking Sent: 5/16/2007 7:38:41 PM

who really is to say who or what a human is? Who has the authority to place a label on another? the one placing the lable is only doing so based on their perspective and how one either fits or does not fit into their view. InI don't worry too much about what one wishes to call themselves ---what i see is their actions. Rasta - no Rasta --- christian -- no christian --- good dresser ---bad dresser --- in all cases it is the view of the person placing the label that is revealed. What someone calls us says more of them than it does us in many cases.

some one says that i am a great guy ---- i say thanks but it doesn't mean too much other than i fit into an image that they approve of.

someone says that i am a lousy guy ---- i say thanks but it doesn't mean too much other than i do not fit into the image that they approve of.

so --- best to leave all judgement onto someone else

Messenger: dominic Sent: 5/17/2007 12:24:36 PM

Greetings in the name of the most high JAH

I aint talkin about the people who judge, because RASTA is always being judged. We dont need to worry about the worlds judgements cause JAH judgement gonna come. What Im sayin is you should check out this reasoning "Times is changing.." Tell me what you think about the differences in RASTAFARI, positive and negative. Also how do you feal about white kids who wear dreads and put a bad image on our people, by being violent and into drugs?

Bless

Messenger: still looking Sent: 5/20/2007 9:44:41 PM

why worry about just the "white" kids who do not fit the I's image? I bet there are people of all "colors" that wear dreads but do not fit the image that the I sees for Rasta.

dreads could mean everything or they could mean nothing ----but the actions don't lie. there are many bald heads of all "colors" that live Rasta and they don't even know Rasta.

Messenger: HIMrulesWEall Sent: 5/20/2007 10:54:49 PM

think of it like this dominic, dem that "sport" locks, cyant have things that InI have been given by InI Irator, seen?

No matta if its dem white kids, green kids, etc., the fact udda matter is, is that it no matta.

InI as Rasta be Blacksheep of todays society, nuff said.

(and I put it out there like this cause I care about One's and One's thinkin)

who cares bout dem who pose tuff, or even if dem nah pose tuff but be wearin a sacred lock, it nah matta Iyah. dey be livin a life just like We, seen?

its nah a bad thing whether One be wearin locks for HM or not, CYANT NOBODY PUT A NEGATIVE IMAGE ON WE PEOPLE! InI Rise up above the Babylon ish.

the I said it, let em talk a wanna-be's talk, Jah RasTafarI Come Soon.(judgement)

InI as Jah people, Love the "bad/wicked" as well as the "good".

Ery Likkle thing is Ivine Order. If the I nah Love one tiny aspect, then the I nah Love the I's self, Jah manifest all. InI learn to Love EVERYTHING, for, all is a manifestation of InI Irator JAH RASTAFARI HAILE I SELASSIE I.

keep searchin within One's heart, for thas where the Imighty resides, thas where it is whatcha lookin for.

Jah Bless all the while

JAH RastafarI HolI Immanuel Haile I Selassie I

Messenger: HIMrulesWEall Sent: 5/20/2007 10:56:29 PM

Still Lookin, the I put it out there as clear as day, I just back One up all the while to make sure the message heard and seen.

Ises Iyah.

Jah Bless, RasTafarI Haile I Selassie I

Messenger: Dominic Sent: 5/21/2007 1:50:18 AM

Greetings Bredren

Your right I guess, its not just the white kids. I guess I just see more white kids with locks actin crazy. What do ya think about the differnces in RASTA?

Messenger: HIMrulesWEall Sent: 5/21/2007 1:44:04 PM

i nah overstand what the I sayin bout differences in Rasta.

Bless

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 137

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I