Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1851&start_row=111

Reasoning with bredren and sistas about RASTA

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 137
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 8/21/2007 7:38:13 AM

Again, I'm not saying His Majesty is a part of any such modern fraternity which have dubbed themselves as Freemasons, that's not something that I have any fact on and I'm not presenting it as such. Yet, every bit of knowledge that Freemasons have founded on stems directly from His Majesty's glory. I'm not saying that because something was stolen from someone it makes them the thief, but rather it validates the source of the knowledge flow. Had the pyramids not been built there would be no Freemasons, long after the building of the pyramids the Lalibella churches remain proof again that the knowledge was always there. No Ethiopian ever had to go outside of their homeland to learn squat from a Freemason, but we can be sure that plenty came to Ethiopia and Kemet to learn, and it was not just by thievery, there is a teacher student relationship here, so if the student calls themselves a Freemason based on what they've learned then what does that make the teacher. So again I would say that His Majesty is the highest degree simply by birthright. We have to disconnect from the negatives for a moment in order to see that Freemasonry was founded on something which we appreciate so much. I'm just putting it out there though, and if ones don't want to hear it, that's fine, because it really doesn't change anything, all the glory of His Majesty's legacy will still remain in tact, but the connection is real.
SELAM

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/21/2007 8:00:45 AM

Blessed Ises

No one is denying the connections, the connections dont only stretch to Ithiopia and Africa but to all the ancient world
All i am trying to say is, everything is in a name. An ancient wisdom says that something doesnt begin to exist until it is named. That is the Word. So your name is everything, your name defines you, your name defines who you are, where you are coming from and where you are going, your name defines your purpose and aim. When the Freemasons chose their name, they did so to define themsleves, to make an identity for themselves, to bring themselves into being.

INI Rastafari, INI are called by that Name for a reason. That Name defines INI, who ini are, where ini come from, where ini wish to go, ini principles and laws,ini purpose and aims.
But if the I them really check it deeper in Rastafari, you will find connections to Islam,Christianity,Buddhism etc....and yet ini are none of those things, INI are RASTAFARI, seen

So i will never say His Majesty was a freemason. But i dont mind seeing ones saying it, because i already know where these sayings come from, i already see the connections, but i am also mindful of the fact that there are other ones, younger ones, who will see this and it will confuse their minds. Thats all i was saying when i said to becareful what the i them say

"Again, I'm not saying His Majesty is a part of any such modern fraternity which have dubbed themselves as Freemasons, that's not something that I have any fact on and I'm not presenting it as such."

Thats all

Let them talk about their 36 degrees, Emperor Selassie I is the 360 degree full circumference of All things

RASTAFARI

Messenger: Dominic Sent: 8/21/2007 12:27:05 PM

This information is amazing yet painful for me to believe. I HATE THE MASONIC ORDER!!! For whoever lives in Amerikkka as a black youths and knows the truth, THEY are the problem cause to many issues here!

Messenger: Dominic Sent: 8/21/2007 10:08:50 PM

So what is the truth about Selassie I involvements in this issue? does anyone know?

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/21/2007 10:29:33 PM

Brethren, what are you talking about exactly. What exactly do you mean by involvement? On the other post you said Selassie a proven mason? i dont even know where that comes from,who is it that proved that? and then you tell the sistren she is talking sh## because she asked what do you mean by that?
I really want to know what involvemnts means? what are you looking for?
INI didnt involve in no freemason business. Freemasonry came and involve in our business. What do you think is full up in their secret libraries? ini books. Yes, incient wisdom they try to keep and use for their own evil purposes.
IS Selassie I a freemason, in the sense that He is connected in anyway to Bush or whoever you were asking about then NO
Is Selassie I a freemason, in the sense that He is the Fullness of all the incient knowledge that masonry is based on, then YES

i dont like talking about this because i feel like i am trying to convince people of something that should be self evident, at least in here, since ini know who ini are speaking of when ini speak of HIM

Jah Guide
RASTAFARI

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/22/2007 12:03:50 AM

Selassie I Lives an ancient Order that was from the beginning. Nothing was before HIM, everything else came after.

Whether it be Masonry, Christianity, Islam, Buddha or any other movement, they have taken parts of the original order and have added their own parts to it to replace the parts of the ancient order they didn't want to deal with.

So that is why there is similarities in certain things related to masonry and other movements. Selassie I is not a Mason, not everything in the masonic order is similar to Selassie I Order, and there is so much more to Selassie I Order, that you can't even compare the masonic order to Selassie I.

Like the prophet Mitar Tarabic said,

-----------------------------
You see my god-father, when the world starts to live in peace and abundance after the Second Big War, all of that will be just a bitter illusion, because many will forget God, and they will worship only their own human intelligence... And do you know my god-father, what is human intelligence compared to God's will and knowledge? Not even a single drop in the ocean.
-----------------------------

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Dominic Sent: 8/22/2007 1:12:16 AM

well Idren

Say what??? How can you even ask something like that? Just what do you mean?

seem like just what do you mean wasnt the only thing written, and I am made to feel like I shouldnt ask questions, by a comment like the one above. IF ini are supposed to knock to get a door opened, how can I knock when everytime I want I am made to feal as IF questioning is wrong. Just because I question things like still looking, sometimes people wanna act like my questions are obvious and retarted.

I got news for you cats that think my questions are dumb, I could care a less about what yall think of me!

If you feel my questions are dumb, just dont answer them but leave me alone.

As far as RasK, thank you for your knowledge but most of the time I feal that you are not reasoning with I, I feal you are trying to preach and teach me. If I wanted this I would go to church or colledge, so while Im here just try to come at me less opinionated.
NOT startin trouble dont get this the wrong way I am grateful for what you write :)

This forum needs to sometimes just tone down a little more, all Im saying is let ppl question where they need guidance and dont bash ppl for not knowing what yall know.

IM NOT YET AS IDUCATED AS YALL, I JUST BARELY COULD AFFORD A COMPUTER!

Messenger: Dominic Sent: 8/22/2007 1:15:32 AM

i dont like talking about this because i feel like i am trying to convince people of something that should be self evident, at least in here, since ini know who ini are speaking of when ini speak of HIM

If you dont like talking about this then DONT!!! IF you feal like you are trying to convince people of something you probably are...and when it comes to things being self evident well I dont know if there is a such thing.There is no such thing as common sense because what is common for you to think about may be abnormal for my mind and eyes to see...no matter if your in here our out there.

Messenger: Dominic Sent: 8/22/2007 1:24:54 AM

I NEVER WANT ANY TROUBLE WITH ANYONE! I am happy to hear knowledge from all the down to earth cats.

I aint gonna listen to no cats who feal the need to make it seem "silly" that I ask something.

I will not start, instigate or add fuel to a fire or arguments like RASK and still looking had!

I DO NOT WANT TO START NE THING, Im here to question and learn not stirr nothin up, dig.

ITS ALL LOVE!

Bless up!

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/22/2007 4:50:42 AM

lol
brethren, the i makes me laugh, no dis intended. but the i is one of the most defensive people i have met here.
I apologise if i made it seem like i thought your question was silly, was never my intent, and i am sorry my words sound preachy to you.
I never thought you or your question was dumb, and i still dont, no matter how you seem to think that some of us are somehow more educated or smarter than you
Even me saying that i dont like talking about such things , you take as aome kind of attack on you, which was never my intent. But if thats how you feel,...what can i say

'So you dont want to cause any trouble with anyone. good.thats good and pleasant
here are a few tips

If you didnt tell the Empress she is talking sh¤¤ because she asked you a question, that would help.

If you didnt go around refering to people by "cats" it would help.

If you didnt tell someone they are on someones di## just because a person has a diff opinion about someone than you , that would help

If you didnt jump in while people are reasoning and make everyone look like they dont have no sense by sayin " Yall are trippin!!! Fussin over some bs" , instead of adding to the reasoning, that would help

you see where im going with this

So Blessed Love, ask your questions and dont feel no way. If my words are so bitter , i will hold my tongue

Rastafari Love

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 137

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I