Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1830&start_row=1

Africans home and abroad

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Selahssie i son Sent: 4/18/2007 5:01:44 PM

The Africans home need our help from abroad.Africa for the Africans home and abroad.We the Africans are the morjority in the world,the same black people from the days of old,the same black people the Europeans Slaved and sold.Dont remove the acient land mark of old,the truth which is hidden from the world will unfold. Why? Most people think Rasta's are just Jamaicans,why?do they think we are imitating jamaicans?Ras Leanord Howell,One of the first Jamaican Rasta Already show them that Rasta was ever since before he establish his pinnicle in the blue Mountain of Jamaica.Rasta no originated in jamaica,if I and I king Rastafari born in Africa,What about the first Rasta's in Africa who cause this culture to spread all over the Caribbean?Remember they slaved and brought rastas to the west on slave ship,so that why the rasta culture never die out the Caribbean from evere since.Most the caribbean countries had rastas and still have rastas,not only jamaica.But Jamaica is in this position today because the jamaicans aint gave up their culture like most Caribbean countries,so to speak.the Moroons were the early rasta's who occupied the caribbean mountains,some will called them runaway slaves,or bush negros but these were the early Rastas in the caribbean facing great tribulation and still facing that harsh treatment in many ways.Africans are rastas by birth by most of them deny it.Jah Haile Selahssie the lion of judah came to the Caribbean to build back relation between Africa its children abroad,so Jamaica was suitable because of its close relations with Ethiopia,Other countries as well was involve in this traditional mission the Emperor Jah Haile Selahssie accomplished in the 1966,1960 to 1970.Respect Haile Selahssie!Rastafari

Messenger: I'n'I mloyi Sent: 4/24/2007 10:36:05 AM

The stone that the builders refuse shall be the head corner stone!
RastafarI original from afrika, gathered itself inna Little Island of Jamaica.
Carribean which to InI is carry us beyond our border, no the truth want to get back home, the fire is alight, and spreading fast inna afrika, and Righteous sons and daughters are stretching their hands to invite their brothers and sisters who are still beyonf their borders.
RasTafarI

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I