Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1770&start_row=1

Business Owners and Investors

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 3/1/2007 12:35:12 PM

If any I on da forum has expertise or prior experience with opening and running a business, please post or contact Khamyl at:

khamyl_the_lioness on yahoo messenger

RSK

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 3/2/2007 4:43:47 PM

What kind of help/information is the I looking for? Myself and my family own/established our own business in Florida.

I am not sure if I can help but I would like to try wherever I can.

Much Love

Bergy

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 3/2/2007 6:24:19 PM

I want to buy a Curves franchise
invest in real estate property
provide some natural products for retail as well as literature, etc.

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 3/2/2007 8:49:25 PM

I am not familiar with franchising. However, I am involved in real estate for the past 6 years or so. I am licensed as a realtor in Indiana and Florida. Can the I be more specific about what type of real estate investing? Are you interested in a more passiv investment such as a REIT(real estate investment trust) or residential real estate to be held for speculation and/or as a rental property? Commmercial real estate? I strictly deal with residential real estate. I can tell you that Indianapolis, where I currently reside, is one (if not the) most affordable place in the US right now. FLorida real estate is pretty low right now and it looks like it is going to hit the bottom this year. Anyway, feel free to email me at flobuc47@aol.com if there is anything you have in mind, I will try my best to help.

I like to find out more about the natural products the I is talking about, if there is anymore to share about at this point.

Blessings on all your ways!

Jah Bless

Bergy

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 3/2/2007 8:51:01 PM

Further:

My family is running a property management company in South Florida, so I do have some good experiences in that field.

One Love

Bergy

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 3/11/2007 2:32:56 PM

I trod in an area of St. Louis, Mizzery where there is no health club for women. To purchase natural soaps, shea butters, incense, candles, one must drive to another area or order it over the internet. Homelessness is rampid and vacant buildings are everywhere. I have enough faith in people that I believe they would want to be able to have these services in their neighborhood.

I'm lQQking at rental property..............many of St. Louis' homeless people are gainfully employed!

I know of a great location for a "nature store" and an exercise facility!

I know that with my desire and my commitment to health and prosperity, though I lack personal funds........I CAN AND WILL MAKE THESE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES WORK! I just need a little guidance from someone with more experience and no "you can't do that" mentality.

RSK

I am on yahoo messenger at Khamyl_the_lioness

One Luv

Messenger: inajahlove Sent: 3/11/2007 8:53:05 PM

I has experience runnin a massage/ayurveda business on my own, and, I brought natural products (after 2.5 years in business when I could afford to), to a small town too (moved here from the Bay Area, CA), like herbal cleanses, introduced incense (nag champa), and of course, energy work which was very hard to bring but it now well appreciated. I literally had my car, my son, a massage table and a few linens to start and of course, my goodwill and faith.

Word of mouth grew I.

inajahlove

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I