Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1762&start_row=1

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: HIM(ONE)ALL-33- Sent: 2/21/2007 9:14:13 PM

greeting from the most HIGH JAH RASTAFARI HAILE I SELASSIE I
the I was hoping for some insight or Ipinion on the subject...
for awile now probably about 2 or 3 years I have seen the number 33 everywhere at the most unusual most random moments for example when i look at a clock it will be 733or 633 and so on or just pop up when your not expecting it Right in your face I have been reading a little about some Freemasonry and the 33degrees for the masons

some insight InI could would be more than helpful

thanks and Iaises
JAH RASTAFARI HAILE I SELASSIE I

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 2/22/2007 3:49:23 AM

All twelve symbols of the Zodiac are presented in the form of a circle that has been divided by twelve. A circle is 360 degrees divided by 12 pieces = 30. When the sun makes its way into each Zodiac it enters at the 30th degree mark and then when it is exiting the zodiac it leaves at the 33rd degree mark into the next house or zodiac. The Highest degrees of Freemasonry are those of the 30-33 degree. When you graduate from school, you also get 'a degree.' When Jesus begins his ministry, he begins at the age of 30 and ends his mission at 33.

Just scrapping the top...

Messenger: Brethren Nicholas I Sent: 2/22/2007 9:26:32 AM

greetings in JAH name RasTafarI Immanuel Haile I Selassie I the First!

with all raspect Iyah, its just a number.

InI focus on the Most High and Nature.

But do as the I(you) will. Jah Bless.

Immanuel Haile I Selassie I

Tena Yestelign

Messenger: HIM(ONE)ALL-33- Sent: 2/22/2007 12:42:04 PM

Greeting in the name of the most HIGH JAH RASTAFARI HAILE I SELASSIE I

thanks for the insight brethren INI agree on the focus of HIM and nature the I was just wondering on any significance

JAH BLESS
Rastafari Haile I Selassie I the first Iverytime

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 2/22/2007 10:47:12 PM

blessings from the most high iyesus kristos jah rastafari,

elemetary for I n I to even be worried about numbers but i too had the same thing recently also, when i look at the clock it was 3:33, i was thinking is this three score three mark of the beast? but the more you focus on it more it will come, focus on JAH, and everything goes

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I