Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1758&start_row=11

Haile Selassie I opinion on drugs?

1 - 1011 - 13
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 2/22/2007 4:42:33 AM

Ises

Yes my Lord, though I Queen is old enough she still lives with her parents due to financial reasons and her being a student and not yet haveing a job.
It came up when somebody told her parents that I actually admitted smoking ganja. The funny thing is, that person never saw me smoking anything and was only telling about an incident MORE THAN 3 YEARS AGO, when I had discussed the medical facts of Ganja with that person.

Yes the thing is, the parents have financial control. Though over here it isn't like in america where you need millions to be able to study, you still depend on your parents for financial support, because you are young and not yet financially independent.
The prob is, we right now planned about moving to the capitle to continue studying there in ou own flat after coming back from Ethiopia. Of course we will take jobs to support ourselves, but without any help to start, we will have it very difficult.
But JAH provides I know.

Teaching them about ganja.... is not just useless but also highly dangerous. If you teach them they will emmideatly assume that you yaself is smoking herbs and will get you locked up before you finished your first sentence.

By the way, who taught you speaking german?
And it is: Guten Tag..... with one t ;)

Selah

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 2/22/2007 5:35:15 AM

This is probably going to be butchered but bear with me...

Mein Deutsch ist das gut nicht. Ich bin begrenzt, kann ich zählen und mache dem alphabet einige einfachen phrasen, nichts zu eindrucksvoll.

I figured there was somehow money involved, parents use that as leverage in positions like this. Sorry to hear that, I hope things progress.

Frieden und Achtet

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 3/2/2007 4:52:47 PM

Seid gesegnet auf all euren Wegen - JAH RASTAFARI!!!

I would gather some information on benefits and myth about Cannabis and put it in front of their faces to read, then they can come and try to put their judgement on you. Why must people always try to pass judgement on one another. They should look at you for what comes out of your mouth and not what goes in seen? This is definitely a tough subject to deal with when the opposite one is set in his her ways. Misinformation by Babylon is allover, and it will take InI a long time to clear this up. The day will come nevertheless.

Gottes'Segen fuer dich mein Freund, das du die Worte/Taten/Staerke besitzt/findest die Situation positiv zu beenden.

One Love

Bergy

1 - 1011 - 13

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I