Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1752&start_row=1

Ras Tafari inheritance

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ciriefader Sent: 2/16/2007 2:50:03 PM

i am sure everyone must be aware that hailee selassie died from this earth some years ago...i saw it on the news, no-one knew, only a handfull of people at his funeral...

what i want to know is did he have a son
and would the son inherit his status as god elect on earth
and if not what other people are there on earth that are blood related to king david?

also was it ever proved with bloodtests that HIM was in the blood line of king david, and why dont we know of more people who are and can be proved to be??

surely such an important identity would have been preserved throughout the years..

Many thanks to all bout this..

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 2/16/2007 5:26:01 PM

Blessed Love

YOU CAN NOT KILL LIFE!

There was no proof ever that His Majesty died. No bones, no DNA proofs, no medical certificates, no nothing. And that funeral was the biggest fake ever.

Of course His Majesty had children, his first born was Asfa Wossen and his grandson should be the Heir, Zera Yacob. But the duties of the heir DURING THE LIFETIME of the Emperor is only representative(read it in the constitution). Now they want to sit pon HIM throne... call themselves EMPEROR IN EXILE (What's that?) and things like that. And still we look to Ethiopia and see no one sitting pon King David Throne coz it is still HIM sitting pon the throne and as long those children do not respect that, they will never again reign over Ethiopia.

Bloodtests? With whom? I guess it's rather hard to get one of the biblical royals for bloodtests, nah mean? So how could you compare HIM's blood to the blood of the biblical Kings? All we can do is trace the line back through history and science. And of course biblical logic and evidence.
What we know is that HIM was direct descendant of Negus Sahle Selassie and that one was the head figure of the Southern Solomonics. Everything else is shrouded in history.

Selah

Messenger: King Jabba Sent: 2/16/2007 5:47:43 PM

GREETINGS KING,

LISTEN AS I SPEAK I AM NOT LUNATIC OR ANYTHING BUT WHAT I'M ABOUT TO YOU MAY TAKE AS A JOKE BUT I'VE HAD A VISION ON HOW TO BRING DOWN THE BABYLONIAN SYSTEM FOR GOOD. JUST STAND FIRM THE JOURNEY BEGINS RASTA....

BLESS & GUIDANCE, JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 2/18/2007 11:11:01 AM

King Jabba

I have noticed that the I likes to type in all caps. May I suggest that the I consider that this practice comes across as screaming in that caps are usually indicated for emphasis. As I read your posts they don't seem to be hostile or threatening but I feel others may perceive something different based on norms of chat and post usage.

As always

One Luv

RSK

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I