Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1732&start_row=1

Book of Mathew

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 1/29/2007 10:14:51 PM

blessings brothers and sisters,
i was reading in another post and someone said the Book of Mathew was created by Babylons? how do the I come to this conclusion. once i read that i asked my father who knows deeply of the Ethiopian bible and history of Ethiopia and he tells me Matheus came to Ethiopia after Jesus death and preached the gospel there and then written in Ge'ez. I think we rastas need not to make quick statements, as if we know it all. humble ourselves
Ras Tafari

Messenger: Youthman Sent: 1/30/2007 2:00:04 PM

Just a contribution, some words by His Majesty for consideration and guidance:

"Then, Matthew, Mark, Luke and John,- the four gospels in which the sayings of our Lord are recorded- are pillars for all men on the earth. Therefore the Bible should not be cut into portions."
- Selassie 1st

http://www.jah-rastafari.com/selassie-words/show-jah-word.asp?word_id=interv_hoff

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/30/2007 11:48:57 PM

I don't see a problem in any of the gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.

When I read those scriptures I see the example of God. The way Christ lives and the heights He teaches are of Jah. It might look strange to men but it is the way of I and I Father. If the way of I and I Father was the same as the way of men, we would no longer exist, because men have done so much wickedness from since the beginning, but Jah always shows Mercy and allowed us to Live and gives I and I more chances to return to HIM.

Jah RasTafarI IverLiving,

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Padok Sent: 1/31/2007 3:07:41 PM

In my opinion I don't think man has the power to change Elohim's word

Messenger: conqering lion JAH Sent: 1/31/2007 5:33:51 PM

dont be arrogant bredren and sistren. Matthew is corrupt. It is proven that he started freemasonry and catholicism. My dad studied this for 20 years. My father even went to Rome to study the ancient manuscripts. And he and other philosphers came to the conclusion that the book was written after the council of nicea and was added in by freemasons to support white supremacy.

Praise Jah-Jah

Haile Selassie I

Zion Lion Baby

JAH

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 1/31/2007 8:57:22 PM

Matthew started Freemasonry and Catholicism? Actually the Freemasonry your reffering to began way before any Matthew in any New Testament. Freemasonic symbols and ideology are half ass manipulated versions of earlier Masonry from Northeast Africa in Ta Meri or Kemet or Egypt. The Knights Templar are the ones who started Freemasonry, and their story begins with Solomon raising Harim Abif with the Lions Claw of Freemasonry. This is way older than Matthew.

And how did Matthew start Catholicism? Peter and Paul were the ones who were in Rome. Thats why Paul wrote the book of "Romans". Most Catholic Churches are named after them. (St. Peter and Paul) Matthew supposedly went to Ethiopia, this is according to their tradition.

Lets make sure we have our history in chronological order.

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I