Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1721&start_row=1

Outfections

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RaSufferI Sent: 1/21/2007 6:38:30 AM

JAH RASTAFARI has created us perfect in his image. The colds and sicknesses we are inflicted with are not of JAH. They are born out of babylon, out of confusion. Coughing is just a sign of insecurity and fear. Stuffed and runny noses are caused by improper breathing(or to much milk). RASTAFARI gives InI eyes to see the true nature of disease.

JAH RASTAFARI
RaSufferI

Oh yeah, hi everyone my name's ken im from BC Canada.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 1/21/2007 7:24:45 AM

Greetings and ises iyah
Interesting point, though somewhat different from how i sight it.
Its not that disease and sickness are of Jah, but consider that all physical laws that govern the earth are of the Father. And one of those laws is called "wear and Tear". If you go and buy a brand new car, the moment you start driving it, its value will begin to depreciate. Same way, no matter how much you take care of the body, the flesh is always bound for corruption. Such is life . Like some people will go jogging everyday for exercise and to help their breathing. but most of those people will have problems in their legs and knees later in life. I am not saying ini should not concentrate on taking care of the body...on the contrary..the body is your one and only true temple, God made and not man made, and ini cannot worship ini Father from a dirty temple. However we should always remember too that the body is but a vehicle that we need to traverse and experience this earthly dimension and it must be left behind someday. What ini need is balance in everything we do..balance of mind body and soul will keep dis-ease away.

Jah Rastafari Is

Messenger: RaSufferI Sent: 1/21/2007 6:33:10 PM

InI have been made to live forever in the flesh. If you die you are dead.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 1/22/2007 5:39:44 PM

I am JAH Word made manifest in the Flesh
A folly it would be for I to think I am the Flesh

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I