Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=167&start_row=1

Example

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/20/2004 9:09:14 AM

Greetings,

It is very important for I and I as RasTafarI to show Jah example. I and I must try our best to resist temptation to do evil. Babylon is looking for things to speak against RasTafarI, and they enjoy seeing ones and ones dealing with foolishness so that they can say "this is RasTafarI".

I and I are representing Haile Selassie I, Jah RasTafarI when I and I carry this name. For all who don't want the burden of representing Haile Selassie I or are unable to carry on this example, they should stop calling theirself RasTafarI.

RasTafarI has always been about a way of life. Not a designation, or membership to a group. But it has always been about living by the example of Haile Selassie I, the same example as Jesus Christ, the same example as Jah.

So I and I need to learn to control vexation, to not let it rule over I and I. And I and I need to learn how to hold our tongue, when we see that vileness is about to come forth. And furthermore, I and I need to learn how to change our mind's thinking, to resist all wickedness in thought, and accept only righteousness.

Jah can make this happen in an instant, but for most, it takes time. But without a genuine effort, it will never be achieved.

Burning Spear show I and I that the "whole world is watching RasTafarI", so I and I need to "move constructively, be at the right place, at the right time"

RasTafarI is no joke, and I and I must live RasTafarI.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: peter mloyi Sent: 1/20/2004 10:31:52 AM

Rastafari!
Big up words of Ark I and rock. Rastafari had took over leadership of africans as selasie select to govern gondar. We are facing a huge resistance for what we want to be.
As i said previously babylon him very clever, look how him corrupt african haeds of states, we are a bit stronger to them but we must not let them use our fragility for their triumph.
brothers and sisters let's unite in Jah for our cause in truth and right with light from HIM and I-sus cristos.
Rastafari.
mloyi.

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I