Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1662&start_row=11

His Majesty sighted in Ithiopia

1 - 1011 - 17
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 11/17/2006 11:21:16 AM

Yes Iyah
Great and Wonderful news if true
that is, as long as InI do not seek wonders and signs to justify InI faith

Messenger: RasLionheart Sent: 11/23/2006 10:29:21 AM

From RastaItes.com:

More information on the sighting of His Imperial Majesty - from Sister Nzinga (originally posted on Rasta Ites message board)

Gloryful in word Gloryful in sound Gloryful in power is the most high and ever living King, Beloved I am Nzinga on the 14th of November I n I father give I a word sound while I was at work that His Majesty had been sighted in a church in front of a massive congregation in a ball of fire and him step out of the fie and this manifestation had sent the whole of Ithiopia into fasting prayer and meditation. I was in work and could not contain my excitement I was like a child I might well not have gone to work that day cos I didn't business to chat right in front of my boss / text. but that's another story. It just gave me great power and strength to hear the comforter had manifested himself. I knew that nuff ones and ones needed that same strength so I pass it on too as many as I knew would love to hear. Well my father said he would call me back when he had a more fuller word sound from ones who are in Ithiopia as he had heard the word sound from ones second hand from ones who are over there. Later on we spoke and the fuller reasoning was that:
On the 3rd Of November 2006 His Imperial Majesty Emperor Haile Selassie I was sighted by some children by a church the location is said to be the same place where his majesty first took in the sights of Addis Ababa after a 5 year exile. His majesty appeared in a ball of fire, encircled by lions, he stepped out of the fire, children ran to alert the priest of this sighting who was in a church close by, the children did not recognize his Majesty but when the priest heard the description he knew who it was and ran outside to see and he did take in the blessed sight of his Majesty's kingly countenance. Fiyah!!!!!!

I feel that is Extremely significant that it happened on a morning when nuff Rasta world wide would have been troddin in from Nyabinghi Ises onto the said Creator.

The latest word is that a number of Emissaries are trodding over to Ithiopia shortly to reason with the priest directly and will bring back a word sound when they return, almighty willing, in January probably at the 7th Genna Binghi.

Messenger: INI Sent: 11/27/2006 3:31:51 PM

Yes Iyah,

Thanks and I's to the most high,
JAH RASTAFARI HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIEI

INI always give thanks for the signs our majesty bring, but do not take them for granted and Iyah must seek meaning of such appearances. So we give thanks everytime to his emperial majesty,

JAH RASTAFARI HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIEI

Messenger: RasLionheart Sent: 12/11/2006 12:51:20 PM

From RastaItes.com:

I&I information is that HIM was sighted in Entoto:

'He was on Lion with nuff Fire around H.I.M. This place the people them go there to pray, nuff people saw this His Majesty said to the people His coming in 2000 for His people !! InI try to check news paper but nothing ,they don't say nothing !! People talking still around about this event !! "

blessed Shadrach

Messenger: YAHbeba Sent: 12/11/2006 2:24:45 PM

Blessed

edit: sorry, this is Dominiq Yehyah speaking. I man didn't check I'm still locked in with my Queen's account, writing from her laptop.

Yes Iyah, Iman contact some brethren overthere in Addis Abeba and they say they didn't hear anything about that. And though we hear it was a national day of prayer for EOC. then the people must have been talking in the streets and things, no? But the brethren did not hear a single piece about that.

Selah

Messenger: NESTASISTA Sent: 12/19/2006 3:12:42 AM

I n I be-Truth it!! for I did site HIM in Ochi Rios in July 1992, around the time of his 100 th birthday!!

I get criticized for seeing these wonders--but it is a Gift. I also can see real angels and even "jinns".

Livity

Messenger: Level Headed Sent: 1/1/2007 9:48:36 PM

Highly Gracious Love & Peace
I and I see the Most High in high and low places. It is not a miracle nor in conflict with the laws of nature but a mark of faith. I would faint if I believed that I could not see the face of the Lord.
Humble Blessing & Divinity

1 - 1011 - 17

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I