Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1661&start_row=1

Africa!

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: I Selahssie i son Sent: 11/13/2006 12:03:03 PM

Jahrusalem,Africa.Mount Zion Africa.Isreal Africa.Africa Black people Shelter,Africa the land of black power.Repartriation we still going over,Marcus garvey and the black star liner,Rastafari is our father,Black people,Rasta,Black Panther,Negus Iah and not nigger.If they go Italy,me reach Ithiopia,if they go up Rome me still in Ethiopia,if they go England,me reach cross Ghanna,if they go America,me reach Uganda,if they go Canada,me reach Burkina,if they go Russia,me reach Gambia,if they go Germany,me reach down kenya,if they go Geneva,me reach back Abbasynia,if they go Spain,me reach Algeria,if they go France,me reach liberia,if they go Scotland,me reach Samalia,Timbuktu and Western Sahara,Angola and Niger,South Africa and Namibia,Zimbabwe and libya,Central Empire etc. Me love Africa!Africa!

Messenger: I'n'I mloyi Sent: 11/14/2006 6:47:55 AM

Afrika is that land!
The land with no tears
all of it's tears had been dried from
a long cry for it's stolen sons and daughters.
The land where all gods like to be.

A land where black kings and queens used to rule,
A land od Mkwawa who refused Germans invasion
a Land of faerless worriors The British army had never seen
The land of medicine people
who healed their colonizer Cecil Rhodes
The land of strong people who tempted the British king to use them as his slaves.
...... and now the land of dying peoples from Malnutrition, deseases, wars... Land od those who cannot produce even their own food.

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I