Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1658&start_row=11

a little confused?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 25
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 11/16/2006 6:03:53 AM

Burn confusion. Flames and Fire for Confusion. Babylon is Confusion. I and I see oneness, that equity and justice can be manifest. The Whole world is the Black God and King's Children.

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 11/16/2006 4:39:16 PM

Oneness seen! Melchizedek's way. Love and live righteous. Anything that doesnt unite and keep us one, is babylon, division, confusion. InI chose our life and InI choice is to live righteous!

Seid gesegnet in Namen der Liebe
"Be blessed in the Name of Love"

Jah Bless!!!!!!!

Bergy

Messenger: Bobby-Lingi_TINGi Sent: 11/18/2006 5:41:36 AM

Wat tha fuck are you talking about jack?

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 11/19/2006 10:39:31 AM

Listen and learn. Only the fool uses his mouth before his ears. You get that, jack?

GUNSHOT

Selah

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 11/20/2006 11:23:06 PM

Who the Is call Jack?

Jah Bless

Messenger: Bobby-Lingi_TINGi Sent: 11/21/2006 11:27:28 PM

All Im saying is make some sense and less of the gibbrish. Mouth? I'm not even usin my mouth yet Bro. A little confused too?

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 11/22/2006 3:55:13 AM

"All Im saying is make some sense and less of the gibbrish."

The only gibberish being spoken here is this:

"Wat tha fuck are you talking about jack?"

Your not interested in seeking further overstanding, your here to prove to us that your ignorant. You think your bad ass cause you talk some shit on a posting board on the net, yeah your real bad ass.

"I'm not even usin my mouth yet"

ooowww! Damn, thats pretty tough man. Keep talking like that and soon you be the toughest typer on the whole internet. But I'm going to have to go further to correct you, you'll never use your voice period cause your typing your shit talk and don't have the balls to confront no one in front of you.

Maybe one day when you graduate internet shit talking you can get promoted to prank phone calls. Looks like a bright future.

Let the dead bury the dead

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 11/22/2006 4:41:40 AM

Let the Filthy Be Filthy Still.

My Son, Keep your mouth from guile. Cease from Wrath and forsake anger. Fret not thyself with the wicked doers, for they shall be cut off very soon.

A soft answer turneth away wrath. Let us Be conscious in this last judgment and not be provoked by Babylon/Pope Paul and all his tricks, for he try to make us speak and act before thinking and filtering Wrong from Right.

Let us walk in the footsteps of Our Father. He never use such foolish language, so let us not respond with the same guile and aggression as the wicked. His Majesty never waste his time with fools also

It is foolish to try to rebuke a fool. One will only waste one's own time.
Let Us Be Wise, Let us BE Pure in Our Thoughts, Sayings and Doings.

Holy Emmanuel I King Selassie I Jah Rastafari

Messenger: Bobby-Lingi_TINGi Sent: 11/22/2006 6:23:47 AM

'Your not interested in seeking further overstanding, your here to prove to us that your ignorant. You think your bad ass cause you talk some shit on a posting board on the net, yeah your real bad ass.'

and wat are you here to prove to yourself?
Mr know it all or mr fucker?

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 11/22/2006 2:34:52 PM

ENOUGH IS E N O U G H!

The dedication to this forum shall not be reduced to such degredation. This is an outrage and most disrespectful misuse of technology. How dare you bring this tone of negativity to a forum such as this. DO NOT DISRESPECT THE MOST HIGH IN THIS WAY!

YOU ARE ALREADY BURIED, as the brethren so eloquently saith.

RSK

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 25

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I