Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1657&start_row=21

Bob Marley - the Light of the Trinity

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 39
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 11/11/2006 3:04:19 PM

"Is good to know how to help others, but is better to know how to help our selfs."

Irrigators lead the water wherever they like... carpenters fashion wood; wise people fashion themselves.

If a man conquer in battle a thousand times a thousand men, and if another conquer himself, he is the greatest of all conquerors. Ones own self conquered is better than all other people conquered. Not even a god...could change into defeat the victory of a man who has vanquished himself. - Dhammapada, The Way of the Law

Messenger: Elohim ras Sent: 1/22/2012 5:00:15 AM

Hot fyah
What Is this Bob Marley ras judgment dem a speak of
Are they trying to make Bob god also
This Is getting out of hand
I send more fyah on top of fyah
A little more oil in my lamp keep it burning
Can Any one just say ras and just make Any man there God
Bob Marley rastafari this something else
Bob Marley did good in many ways
But really there people calling demself by a man who was showed the way of life by other rastafari
Haille Selassie I never gave Bob Marley charge over
People seem to give Bob Marley more honor Then king Immanuel Edward who king Selassie I made head of him children in 1966
Holy john Marqus I emperor Immanuel I Selassie I jah rastafari

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 1/22/2012 5:59:35 AM

I WILL LOVE TO KNOW MORE OF THE YEAR 1966 AND ABOUT THE RASTAFARIAN IMMANUEL? WHOM BOB MARLEY IS ALSO AN RASTAFARIAN AND TUFF GONG SPOKE OF THE LIGHT AND IS THE SON OF RAS WHO IS SON OF GOD IN WHICH IS SELASSIE I AS ONE. I-N-I IS NOT GOD ONLY THE ELECT OF GOD IS BUT I-N-I IS RIGHT BEHIND H.I.M. IN ONE SO I'LL SAY BUT PLEASE TELL I MORE OF WHAT IS KNOWN I'M VERY GLAD TO HEAR MORE.
BLESS

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 1/22/2012 7:40:41 AM

Jah cedes,

King Emmanuel 7th is the Black Christ in Flesh and the President, God, and King of the E.A.B.I.C., also known as the Bobo Ashanti Order of RasTafarI. In 1966 King Emmanuel met with Emperor Haile Selassie when Selassie I visited Jamaica.

The Bobo Trinity is Prophet, Priest, and King, or Marcus Garvey, King Emmanuel 7th, and Emperor Selassie I.

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 1/22/2012 1:56:04 PM

Thanks Eleazar,
blessed love. so is Immanuel I the president of Jamaica right now? and I've seen him lots of times but never been told anything of the I and is wondering where is the I at as in Africa or Jamaica or...?

Messenger: Elohimras Sent: 2/2/2012 7:21:35 PM

My lord
I am one with king Immanuel Edward
And king Immanuel I Is one
you see I You see The black christ
You want to see king Immanuel I look in mirror there christ
Holy Immanuel I king Selassie I Jah Rastafari

Messenger: RootsTafari Sent: 2/7/2012 1:32:23 AM

bless. 'bob marley rastafari' made me luff... i dont overs what the hype is about bob marley. ini know him was an adulterer. i dont know why no one has mentioned that. way i see it, he was more popular among whites than blacks, especially where rastafari is concerned; thats why certain cults like 'bob marley rastafari' would come about. i sight ifrika as being the land for 'blacks' so the way he went on and on about ifrika i wonder if his plan was to come live among blacks coz lets be real here, he is not 'black'. if he wanted to adopt ifrikan culture then i guess technically that would mean he is not black. ironically. when a child is born, im talkin about ifrikan here, its automatic that he adopts his father's side. so that would mean he/she takes up his/her father's surname, totem etc and if someone were to ask you where you are from you would mention where your father is from. its only in the latter half of ages do we see people wanting to have their mother's identity etc. if bob marley wanted to adopt ifrikaness then he would have to adopt 'his' father's white side so by ifrikan standards that would make him white therefore not ifrikan, so 'forward europe, rasta' i would tell him. tsk. i once read the book of ezra, i believe, when he asked JAH about different races having babies and if 'these people' should leave the land that doesnt belong to them, where would those kids go. if I can try to remember, coz its a long while i dont read ezra, JAH did tell him those who dont belong should leave with their kids (coz technically dem kids would be 'polluted', right?) so if, in a sick world cedella, norval and robert woke up in ifrika and 'ifrika for ifrikans' would have to be fulfilled then i guess norval would hav to hoist bob on his back and sail on to the far off soul-freezing lands. just thinkin out loud. people need to stop havin mixed race babies! that's all im saying...

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 2/7/2012 2:39:50 AM

yeah Bob Marley's Dad was White Skinned, and his Mom Dark skinned but any way it go Every Race Came From the Africans for the 1st place of Life is Africa! you know? so when Africa's Children Come Home Asians,Europeans,Australians,Mexicans,Indians and the Arabians should also Come to Adopted The African Culture And Belief For now I-n-I is Taking Belief and Culture from the Europeans and it's leading I-n-I to Hate! but I-n-I need Love so.
Jah Ras Tafari

Messenger: Elohim ras Sent: 2/7/2012 5:17:45 PM

Bob marley is a royal ethiopoan son
No matter father color his father is
My father bloodline has french in it
But I am no lest then royal ethiopian
King Immanuel I Selassie I Jah Rastafari
just speaking from the heart
One Love
Give thanks for Ethiopian African Black International Crongress True Devine Church of Salvation
Give thanks to our President Founder Leader King and God Immanuel I Selassie I Jah Rastafari

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 2/7/2012 10:22:46 PM

Greetings Ones and Ones.

On this business of people putting Bob above Selassie I, I can't say I've ever seen a Rastaman put things so. I see plenty of people who don't know the first thing about His Majesty doing it, but no Rastaman. I and I know that it was RastafarI that inspired Bob to do what he did, so I and I give thanks to the King, not to Bob. All credit to the man for his accomplishments, but the man said himself that all glory belongs to the Most High. As for the adultery thing, that is something that I and I have to look at with caution. I and I shouldn't be dealing with such things, but who among I and I can deny that the world I and I live in is full of temptation? And who among I and I can say that their trod in life has been flawless? Let them come forward.

As for this business with the mans ancestry, I think that kind of talk is just badmindedness. Africa for the Africans yes I, but I can think of few other men in recent times have done more to further that consciousness than Bob Marley did. The man was a righteous hammer in the hand of the Most High smashing barriers all round the world. Because of that, I and I see millions of RastafarI people in every nation across the globe standing ready to forward with the Kings work in this time. And it's only 81 years since the King was crowned. If certain man want to come hold up his Welsh daddy and say all that he did means nothing because of that then they're still getting tricked by babylons old divide and rule business. Didn't His Majesty set the order when He said that men of diverse backgrounds can and will work together in unity for the achievement of common goals?

Blessed love

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 39

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I