Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1642&start_row=81

Question for white skinned people who want to live in Africa.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 158
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/28/2006 10:03:04 AM

FarI-Sight,

And it only took Dreadnut a two or three weeks to go from saying RasTafarI is God to saying RasTafarI is not. And only a month after we warned him it would happen.

Rise instead of fall

However, as I said before:

-----------------------------------------
when I hear about a person turning away from RasTafarI, I rejoice. It means that one more imposter and fraud has admitted the truth that they are not RasTafarI and they are trodding the way that is for them. The reason I feel like this is because I know that it is impossible for RasTafarI to turn away from RasTafarI.
-----------------------------------------

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 11/28/2006 10:54:34 AM

Yes Iyah Ark I,
i had to go back and read your earlier post. True living words. And if the truth is an offense, so be it.

Changing the subject a little, i would like to say this on what i see are the two teachings out in the world today..

One says be proud, exalt the self, and be as God in your own right.

The other says, be meek, humble the self, Exalt Him for He is your Lord and Creator and be God-like in His Name.

Idren, its not so hard to discern between the Teachings of HIS Majesty and the devils philosophy, is it?

And by the way, there should be no real need to say this but i hope ones who read this will not confuse the "self" i am talking about here with the teachings of the Right Honourable Marcus Garvey who taught us self confidence and self reliance.

Selassie I keep InI

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 11/28/2006 2:29:17 PM

First off not a one of you can tell me what it is I believe, or How I sight King Selassie. I have my reasons for posting what I did the way I did.

Maybe I do sight Him as the most High! Thats why I still type His Name is capitol letters. There is a reason why I posted

"Unfortunatly your debate is only hard for those who believe Haile Selassie is God, which I do not. I do not believe everyone of His opinions to be the right and only word. It is the rightousness inside of Him that I love and adhere to. But He and I share different thoughts."

I'm trying to get an actual factual historical analysis of the Black Mother and Child, and all Ras kept doin was quoting His Majesty's speaches. I love His Majestys speeches, but if we keep using that to defend our position and do not challange our beliefs, then how do we become stronger in those beliefs? People don't challange their beliefs because they are afriad of being wrong.

What some are failing to see is that His Majesty is brilliant, and growing up in the Land of Clover, He would know about these stories in their original form.

I know that the Bible has been used to enslave and entrap. But when we look at great men like Nat Turner, he used the same Bible for the Liberation of his people. Haile Selassie and King Emmanuel are no different. Emmanuel knew that those stories where Ethiopian/Kemetic, thats why He refused to identify with some place called Jerusalem in the "middle east". He doesn't talk about no Holy land there, Emmanuel calls Ethiopia Jahrulesalem.

His Majesty knows that the Bible and its message is readily available to most people, where as more ancient African teadchings have been taken, and even a big handful are right there in the Bible. His Majesty knows this! A many of you seem to forget, or be completly ignorant of some of the Titles His Majesty carries. They are Masonic, not freemason, but pure African Mason before whiteeuro slavemason folly. As a The Master Builder, His Majesty has studied African/Kmt/Ethiopian history. He knows that those prophecies and stories are really African in origin. His Majesty never hailed a white jezus.

It takes a bold man to admit flaws in his thoughts and ideology. It takes a coward to ignore them and pretend otherwise.

I have lost no faith in His Majesty, and I hold none Higher than Him.

The relationship between I Majesty n I is for my own to know, no one comes between I and that One Most High.

Hotep brothers and sisters!

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 11/28/2006 3:09:57 PM

There is something that I would like the I's to overstand. There are many Rastafari all over the world right now who sight His Majesty through Kemetic I's. Over on the East Coast of the US, mainly the big cities, there are many, many bredren and sistren or who Rastafari but have abandoned the Christian-like approach to InI identity. The reason for doing so, is because they have found more to validate what InI are saying in those Ethio?KMT teachings than the Bible.

This post is from a sistren on another message board who is going back to the source:

Here what the sistren posts:

Author: Iyabinghi
Date: 05-23-05 15:25

"""but are we (Rasta's) giving high praise to the H.I.M because we can't find anyone else or his H.I.M, Jah,"""

Giving praise to H.I.M., "Godman in flesh(i.e. God in Man, Man in God,of course representative of the feminine and masculine aspect of the Divine Creator) or Christ in his Kingly Character, is nothing new to Afrikan peoples. It is not surprising that the Afrikans in exile on the Island of JA in the late 1920's, early 30's proclaimed so boldly that Emperor Haile Selassie is indeed divine God(spiritual aspect of the man) and King(physical aspect of the man) combined.

It is far from new in Afrikan cosmology. I would suggest the I look to Kemet and Incient Ithiopia(even prior to Makeda and Solomon) for a better testament to the precept of man/woman achieving divinity. Contrary to what one beLIEves that God will come from the sky to save us, ancient man and woman looked for their dieties among themselves and fully recognized that there is a Supreme Creative Force that is responsible for everything in Creation.

I would also suggest that the I read up on two Ethiopian emperors that ruled in Kemet, namely Taharka and Pianky. Pianky in particular is responsible for the writing of Psalm 71 in the bible which was plagiarized from ancient Kemetic texts. Pianky was hailed as Igziabeher(meaning "Lord of the Universe". That very title was inherited by the House of Judah, the direct lineage of Emperor Haile Selassie the first. It is not by coincidence that after almost 5000 yrs such a title would survive within the culture of the Ethiopian people. And regardless of what the EOC teaches(i.e., as regards the teachings of Iyesos Christos), there was an Afrikan way of life or spirituality that existed in Ithiopia prior to Christianity.

Christianity teaches of an unseen god that if you blindly believe in this unseen force you will be saved by this mythical god. In Ethiopian Scriptures there is a whole different outlook on Christianity and the representation of God that is quite similar to the way Kemetians percieved it to be. That is not at all surprising as the people of Kemet were in fact Ethhiopians.

The bible in itself proves to be less of a testament to the divinity of His Imperial Majesty than the ancient teachings of Ethiopia/Cush and Kemet/Nubia.

I would also like to refer the I to an ancient text called "The Ethiopian Bible". It contains the Full and Complete interpretation of all the Mysteries of The Holy Ethiopic Scriptures and was recorded by a saint called Hayla Mik-a-el also known as St. Sosimas. I think this Egytologist named Wallis Budge did a translation of it but the copy I have came from Ethiopia and was sent as a gift to I'n'I and others from the Binghi House in Shashemane, Ithiopia. It is a much better testament than the KJV bIbLE.

I would also like to correct the I about the Amharic word 'RAS'. It does not mean root but literally means 'head'. Tafari of course means "one to be greatly feared". So from that you would get "head one to be greatly feared". This seems to be quite interesting to I, even in regards to the divinity of H.I.M. and I'n'I proclaiming H.I.M. to be the Almighty Creator. It is no coincidence also that H.I.M. was christened with such a powerful name as Haile Selassie meaning Might of the Trinity. There are of course many with the name of Haile Selassie in Ithiopia but H.I.M. was the first to be crowned Emperor and He is the of course of the Solomonic Dynasty.

Last but not least the children of Rastafari do not praise HIs Imperial Majesty because we can't find another god. That in itself is a preposterous statement for one to make especially if you call yourself Afrikan. An in depth study of the movement will fully apprise the I or anyone of the the tangible and spiritual reasons why Rasta with the directions of The Right Honourbable Marcus Mosiah Garvey, made such a bold proclamation to the world and today we see the sons and dawtas of Zion from all corners of the earth, black, brown, yellow and white praising I'n'I Majesty.

If the man is Rasta, have no doubt when you speak of christlike, exalted Black Man, Emperor Haile Selassie. For I'n'I Afrikan peoples rising out of the dust and mire of slavery, H.I.M. and Ithiopia is the beacon of light and hope for our people. We will see it no other way. And we fear no criticism from those with an half-*** testament.

Blessed be the Most High, Emperor Haile Selassie I who says:

"Education intensifies natural gifts and ability, but mere education, unless founded on a historical and cultural framework, will bear no fruits."

Going back to the source..

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 11/28/2006 3:35:41 PM

I also have to comment how funny it is for Ark to post the rise instead of fall where I stated the same thing:

"Yes it does challange ones faith, but I still hail HIM as G-O-D! The bible is a story stolen from Kemet. Those propheceies are African not hebrew, InI God and King is African Ethiopian, Emmanuel say Ethiopia is Jerusalem InI heavenly home.

His Majesty glories in the Bible because of those African stories.

There is nothing wrong with challanging your faith. You have the right to ask questions. Only Babylon tells you not to look here or not to read that or this. That is spiritual enslavement."

Where was the FIRST bible produced?
Alexandria, Egypt

In 1930 His Imperial Majesty was crowned, King of kings and Lord of lords, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, Elect of God, Prince of Peace, Light of this World. BUT WHAT CHURCH WAS THE ONE TO BESTOW INI DIVINE MAJESTY WITH THESE TITLES?

THE EGYPTIAN ORTHODOX CHURCH.

Okay dreadnut, then why did you say that His Majesty wasn't God and that you don't agree with Him? I mean that can't be right can it?

I made a post with actual photo records. Both Far I sight and I were origanlly describing the Divine woman and her Divine womb. Ras kebreAB never answered the post directly, but simply implyed that if I hailed Rastafari Selassie I as God, then I am somehow contradicting my faith, which couldn't be further from the truth, BECAUSE THATS WHY HIS MAJESTY BROKE THE AGE OLD TRADITION BY DOING WHAT RAS KEBREAB?

HIS AND HER IMPERIAL MAJESTIES WERE CROWNED KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS AT THE SAME TIME!!! THIS HAD NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE! BLACK GOD IN FULL MAJESTY! MAN AND WOMBMAN, GOD AND GODESS!
BECAUSE HIS MAJESTY KNOWS THAT NO MAN CAN COME TO THE THRONE LESS HE COME FROM THE WOMB OF HIS MOTHER FIRST!

So I merely played both sides to try to get an atcual factual answer, which I am clearly not going to get.

Sealed!

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 11/28/2006 4:19:05 PM

"It takes a bold man to admit flaws in his thoughts and ideology. It takes a coward to ignore them and pretend otherwise."
Practice what you preach

" I have lost no faith in His Majesty, and I hold none Higher than Him. " and then comes
" But He and I share different thoughts",
so whos thoughts and ideas hold supremacy over you? yours or the Emperor? obviuosly your own

" if we keep using that to defend our position and do not challange our beliefs, then how do we become stronger in those beliefs?
Thats where you are wrong, seen i challenge my ideas and beliefs everyday. What i dont challenge is the Words and Works of King Selassie I
Seen, i dont know what He is to you, but to I HE is the Almighty Creator, He reigns Supreme in I heart. Do you even overstand what that means? It means if King Selassie I had asked i to prove my faith as He had done with Father Abraham by almost sacrificing his own son, i would do the same, no questions. He is My Lord and King, He that deserveth all Praise and Glory.

" I love His Majestys speeches" why do you even bother since you seem to find them so full of error???

What is almost comical to I is that after you yourself tried to quote HIM and use HIM Words agains I , you took such offence to I quoting HIM. And yet still you come here saying words like
" He would know about these stories " and " His Majesty knows this" and "He knows that those prophecies and stories are really African in origin." and we are just supposed to take your word for it? Show me where the Emperor said, this this and this is wrong in the bible, or show me where he said....this says this but i know it is this and this....

And dont try and tell i this and that about Ithiopia, i wont take it sitting down.I am not reading mr Wallis translation. I will sit and read it to you in Amharic. Go forward to Ithiopa and seek all the things i have spoken here, the divinity of the One Son of God , the non divinity of Mary or anyone else, all these things and if you find anything contradicting to what i have been saying, then get back to me. And while you are there, seek out any monk or bahtawi nazarite and repeat these things you are saying to them, then get back to me

And by the way its saint Haile Michael.

Someone help I understand this,
How are InI supposed to tell the World , "Here is the Perfect Man, the Almighty in Flesh, He that was, Is and Is to come, Ancient of Days Jah Rastafari"....and then tell the world,,," but dont listen to all his words because some are mistaken."
Is it only I that finds this ridiculous to the point of being funny?

GOING BACK TO THE SOURCE...go back to the FATHER, is HE not the source for all things?????

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 11/28/2006 5:03:02 PM

i said this before "the pope would be proud"

Seen its good to see the devil, because in doing so you will see his mortal enemy JAh Rastafari, dreadnut if you would look to what the beast has been saying for ages and some of the things you have said i think it would frighten you how much similariy there is in the teachings.

HIS AND HER IMPERIAL MAJESTIES WERE CROWNED KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS AT THE SAME TIME!!! yes I

"THIS HAD NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE!" Yes I

" BLACK GOD IN FULL MAJESTY" Yes I

"God and Godess? " hold up i sight danger

"BECAUSE HIS MAJESTY KNOWS THAT NO MAN CAN COME TO THE THRONE LESS HE COME FROM THE WOMB OF HIS MOTHER FIRST! "

Fire on anyone who assumes he knows the thoughts of HIM. Dont tell i he knows this and that, What is the basis for saying this?
Did the King tell you or anyone else personally on why He crowned His Empress With Him. Who are you to give reasons for the actions of someOne whom you cant even begin to fathom.
When in actuality it is very simple to see why He did this if only you know and recognise His enemy, Satan, the son of perdition

Seen? there are two persons or rather "Seats" which proclaim to be the very seat of Christ. Two who claim to be King of Kings and Lord of Lords, One in Ethiopia and the other in the Vatican
And King Selassie is only setting the right order of nature, and at the same time overturning the rule of the battyman pope who claim to reign without a woman by his side
Now ask yourself why the beast reigns without a woman? i will give you a clue from your own words

"God in Man, Man in God,of course representative of the feminine and masculine aspect of the Divine Creator. Iditate on that

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 11/28/2006 5:56:47 PM

I already explained that my stating: "But He and I share different thoughts" was my playing the otherside of the fence in the discussion. This is not my personal view. I listen to the words of His Majesty, but I have a different perception of what those words mean than you. I do not see contradiction in His Majesty speeches. In My Life and Ethiopias Progress, His Majesty refers to the Pope as His Holiness. Are you going to call the pope that? Maybe you would.

"Thats where you are wrong, seen i challenge my ideas and beliefs everyday. What i dont challenge is the Words and Works of King Selassie I
Seen, i dont know what He is to you, but to I HE is the Almighty Creator, He reigns Supreme in I heart. Do you even overstand what that means? It means if King Selassie I had asked i to prove my faith as He had done with Father Abraham by almost sacrificing his own son, i would do the same, no questions. He is My Lord and King, He that deserveth all Praise and Glory."

Close minded religious rhetoric.

" I love His Majestys speeches" why do you even bother since you seem to find them so full of error???

I don't.

And dont try and tell i this and that about Ithiopia, i wont take it sitting down.I am not reading mr Wallis translation. I will sit and read it to you in Amharic. Go forward to Ithiopa and seek all the things i have spoken here, the divinity of the One Son of God , the non divinity of Mary or anyone else, all these things and if you find anything contradicting to what i have been saying, then get back to me. And while you are there, seek out any monk or bahtawi nazarite and repeat these things you are saying to them, then get back to me

Your pretty foolish. I don't even own a Wallis Budge book and I have never had a chance to even glimpse at it. And I would love to go to Ethiopia and Kemet and when I do I will bring these things I am saying now without a doubt.

Someone help I understand this,
How are InI supposed to tell the World , "Here is the Perfect Man, the Almighty in Flesh, He that was, Is and Is to come, Ancient of Days Jah Rastafari"....and then tell the world,,," but dont listen to all his words because some are mistaken."
Is it only I that finds this ridiculous to the point of being funny?

Well like I;ve stated already that I was only opposing the view for the sake of drawing an actual historical analysis from you but I get religious rhetoric instead. You can't tell me that the pictures in the EOC are not Kemetic and that Mary and Jesus, isn't a reflection of Horus and Isis.

Tell me how His Majesty doesn;t know that the African people weren't the Biblical Hebrews? How didn;t He know it when He Himself was of Falasha Blood line?

If Haile Selassie is Jesus returned He better know Hes African Hebrew? Thats your story.

If Haile Selassie I is God the All Knowing God the "Source of All things" as you put it, why wouldn't He know about these African prophecies that your now implying the same African King is fullfilling?

You show me where Haile Selassie says in His speeches He's God or Iyesus Christos? If you assume Haile Selassie is either or the same as these entities He should know that right? Or should we quote:

tell the World , "Here is the Perfect Man, the Almighty in Flesh, He that was, Is and Is to come, Ancient of Days Jah Rastafari"....and then tell the world- But He doesn't know that.

HUH?

"BECAUSE HIS MAJESTY KNOWS THAT NO MAN CAN COME TO THE THRONE LESS HE COME FROM THE WOMB OF HIS MOTHER FIRST! "

Fire on anyone who assumes he knows the thoughts of HIM. Dont tell i he knows this and that, What is the basis for saying this?
Did the King tell you or anyone else personally on why He crowned His Empress With Him. Who are you to give reasons for the actions of someOne whom you cant even begin to fathom.

WHAT??!?! Did the King tell you why He has those titles? HuH! Yet you have seemed to feel safe in saying that Hes Jesus or God because of those titles. Find me that speech.

You made and formed an interpretation of His Majesty and that Coronation event, He never said why He took those titles or bestowed them to Her Majesty. You and I both are both interpreting and event and Peoples that never told either of us these things.

Peace

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 11/28/2006 11:18:34 PM

Lets get this straight for you are now twisting everything. You want to keep saying religious rhetoric as if a lie told enough becomes truth. This whole thing started because I began to reason with Empress Nzingha about who InI sight as divine as it is applied to anyone who should be worshiped. And since InI claim to follow the One God of creation i questioned the idea of their being other divine one. I tried to show the error of believing in Mary for no matter how close she is to Christ, she cannot hear ini prayers for He is King and Judge over All. I was foolish enough to think this was a basic concept of InI children of Israel. And all this time i never quoted HIM or the bible but i did quote the Kebre Negast. And i even quoted the beast pope trying to show ones how he is using the image of mary, the "cosmic mother" to call for a New World Order of religion, removing JAH from his rightful place as HEAD.
This is when you jumped in with your so called knowledge of KMT and did a whole page with pictures. i did not make a comment on this. I tried to let ones and ones to consider that just because you see the pope bowing to the Black Madonna it does not mean it has to do anything with Africa but more to do with the heathen concept of Evil and Good as one, Light and Darkness as one, which you will find in all secret organisation like the freemasons and illuminati etc not surprising since the catholics created these organisations
Now this is where i began quoting HIS Majesty. Because a brethren said "virgin mary is folly" i asked why he would say so when even King Selassie said Jesus Christ was born from virgin mary. I tried to remind ones and ones that ini elders where strong true christians and as Rastafarians, they lived a more christ like life than those claiming to be christians
Here you came again, tryin to counteract me with a quote from HIM saying that no nation holds a monopoly on faith and ideology which was strange because i never claimed it. And since you used a quote from HIM i simply asked why you dont quote when he calls christ as "Our Saviour". This is where you showed your true colours when you basically said I do not believe in HIM is God.
You know the thing is, when Ark I posted "when I hear about a person turning away from RasTafarI, I rejoice. It means that one more imposter and fraud has admitted the truth that they are not RasTafarI and they are trodding the way that is for them...."
i understood his sentiments but i didnt share them, I was still hoping you would admit your error and come back to the Father..i was still hoping you would say something like..."i was writing in haste"
Instead you come back with this weak story of "playing the other side of the fence" mind you get caught on the wrong side,brethren.
What are we doing here brethren? playing games? If you want to reason about historical anylysis, all you need do is say so. All this time you came talking this and that about Africa and Egypt, when i hadnt said one thing about Africa. You dont tell i about Ethiopia, you dont tell I about KMT, you dont tell I about Isis and Horus. In fact the only thing i spoke refering to Africa was when i was speaking of what the pope is bowing to when i said it has nothing to do with Africa. And thus i didnt speak nothing about the history of africa. This discussion was about Who is to be Worshiped according to Scripture, according to the elders and according to the Words of InI Father Black Christos Emperor Selassie I JAH.

And by the way, if i was to visit the pope,i probably would call him His Holiness, yes i would like to spit in his face, but I Father taught I better than that.

Peace be unto thee idren and go thy way
In Love of His MAjesty

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 11/28/2006 11:58:28 PM

Uh huh. Thats nice.

I proved my point.

You can not validate what it is I think about HIM or anyone else for that matter. I didn't use a weak excuse to get out of the wrong as you describes, some call it playing the devils advocate, but I don't play devils anything so I simply say playing the other side of the fence.

So does your returned Jesus know Hes Hebrew or not little boy?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 158

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I