Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1642&start_row=21

Question for white skinned people who want to live in Africa.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 158
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: afreeka Sent: 10/30/2006 8:44:09 AM

greetings one and all ,
it has been long time mi no post here ...

i just want to say , africa is FIRST for the africans . i&i must see that there are people who long for their homeland since a very long time now .

if a brethen of yours has been captured and taken away from his home ... would you just jump and take for you the place once was for him or would you try a help all the way to bring your brethen home ?

if it is your brethen ... ya see ?

tribulations and destruction is still going on in mama africa and all the pain is still the most on africans shoulders , at home and abroad ..blessed patriarch and matriarch elders of rastafari movement are still strugglin in the land of their slaveowners , and ones want to settle THERE before them ...

i&i think is FIRST a cause of RESPECT for the ones who open i&i trod of liberation to just let them first go there .Followin their sons and daughters , wives and parents .

there's no need to run fe take the place , a lot to help restore and rebuild TRUTH & JUSTICE upon this earth .

Selassie I will be done

Messenger: I Selahssie i son Sent: 10/30/2006 9:35:05 PM

White skin people live in Africa and some of them still a rob africa.Remember Our divine Emperor sent some of them home where they come from,but he used some of dem to help clean up the mess they had made.A full time now,dem white men fe work for us now.*No more stealing of our african resources Mr.whitemen.*Mr.whitemen put back what u take from africa that all I and I need and *Mr.blackwhitemen(black skin/european mentality) remember u skin is black. Africa is the land of black skin people,but Come whitemen,come live in africa but leave what belongs to us.Africa for the africans those home and those abroad

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 11/5/2006 9:42:05 PM

Blessed Love Rasta far I Emmanuel I Haile I Selassie I

very blessed reasoning... hial up to the i's since long time come...

Just a short comment.... "INI seek first the kingdom of Jah and ini righteousness and all things will be added upton ini."

Zion is in the mind as well as Babywrong......freedom to dwell under own fig tree is mindo ver matter.....INI forwarding not for "i", but rather for IN past present and future. Be grounded in whatever situation one finds ones self in, knowing that INI is oneness with the most high I-niversal POWER that is JUST and RIGHT.......

Blessed to be amongst ones and ones and that reasoning forwards in in seeking and finding and the door opening...

blessed love
rasta far i
emmanuel
HAILE I SELASSIE I

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 11/6/2006 12:42:18 PM

Perspective:

If you went to live in Europe and eventually bought some land and a long time passed and you raised your family there; laboured on your farm land for decades or have a well established business with many business contacts you gathered over the decades. And have many close friends around you in the country.

And then a time came, when the original Europeans that live in the country you went to decided that they didn't want the black skinned people to be in their country anymore and decided to tell them to leave and that if they didn't leave, they would be killed or forced out of the country.

If you had support from enough black and white people in the country who would fight alongside you, would you fight to stay in the country or would you go?

Messenger: Idren Sent: 11/6/2006 2:27:59 PM

Empress Nzingha your mind is sharp like the sword.

Thanks to Mighty Our Lord for your wisdom.

Selah

ps.
is it possible to get e-mail contact to please your help Empress if InI have some question hard to answare. InI love to read what you say. Honestly.

Blessings in the Name of Holy Trinity

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 11/6/2006 4:43:17 PM

EmpressNzingha@hotmail.com

Messenger: Sahle Maryam II Sent: 11/6/2006 5:51:43 PM

All Europeans (mutanoids) must leave Ethiopia Africa in order for Jerusalem to purge, purify, & replenish itself.

Neither apology nor fight is appropriate in this time, just word sound and power for the removal and return of all foreigners to their homeland(s).

Historically, Menes’s integrationist attempts ushered in the decline of our civilization ... Great and mighty personage he was, however. Prior we had catalogued the constellation and achieved great accomplishments void of any alien input.

One has to be completely insane to even remotely consider, hypothetically, settling in Europe. Ca. 50K years ago, African grimaldis tried and resulted in the loss of their phenotypic & genotypic characteristics; Hannibal tried and eventually died because of the unpleasant climes ... there are a host of other examples to numerous to mention, but the central idea and resulting consequences remain unchanged.

Messenger: kc366 Sent: 11/6/2006 8:37:56 PM

Rubbish to think of such a cold and desolate place ...

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 11/7/2006 11:01:17 AM

Hatred begets failure.
Never underetemate the power of an ali.
The African Diaspora is no longer pure blood.
Most of us have ancestors who are European.
Self hate is failure.
Peace requires communication.
Communication requires willingness to be incorrect.
Love is unconditional.
Conditional love is how Humanity got where it is.
Correction requires admitting failure.

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 11/7/2006 4:25:22 PM

Listen, I'm about as white as it gets, red hair, some freckles and the whole white guy shabang right?

But I will be the first to come foward to say that the lack of melanin SUCKS! Melanin is more than just the color of skin. If ones actually take some time and read books on the power of melanin and its presence in ALL living things, even whities like myself.

White folks get mad when they hear mutanoid. My people called Africans pigatoids, the sons of Ham, Bantus, niggers, bushmen and called their skin pig-men-tation.

Melanin is found in all things, like carbon, which by the way is black.

Blackness~ Majesty~

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 158

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I