Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1642&start_row=151

Question for white skinned people who want to live in Africa.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 158
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jah jeff Sent: 12/18/2013 1:33:55 PMHidden - Profanity
View Message  Reply

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/19/2013 1:32:23 PM

??

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/7/2014 4:54:06 PM

Up

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 5/21/2015 4:30:42 PM

well. i see that the term "black britisch" might be an oxymoron because every black man is an african but i don't know what staying true to the saying that "african is for africans" allows or doesn't allow us to do.

i think that many rastas get angry when they see a black person who refuses his roots (even if his parents were officially africans) but what is repatriation all about?

for those, who see zion as a state of mind it is all about spreading the message of being conscious about african roots and culture so all africans can develop a sense for the needs of the black community, isn't it? it's not about to bring every black person back to africa right now, it's about to empower africa and to change the reputaion of africa as the home of all africans.

even if you see it physically as zion. africa is for africans because there were taken from this continent. it's in deed their home and africa has to gain more rights and power internationally.

so what is immanuels statement regarding the white birds that shouldn't be found in africa is all about? does he mean that africa should in the end be controlled by africans through and through to see african cultures rise again or does he really mean that if you're white, you shouldn't stay at home and don't go or even live in africa?

but if you respect or pray to HIM, than rastafari must be a revolution and a salvation for all mankind. black people are the "original" people but should a bactrian camel should have any priviliges while an alpaca shouldn't? so if the white man comes (orignally) from africa too just like an alpaca is also a camel (i know we're not animals), why shouldn't he go there WHEN europe and america is not a nice place to live for everyone while africa is the purest land, the home of life and culture in general maybe? slavery has done so much damage to africans so shouldn't we (as white people) try to find our connection to a better way of life outside of europe and america too?

if immanuel didn't want this, i respect it. but i can only say that it astonishes me, that there might be no escape for conscious europeans and americans who doesn't want to deal with their systems anymore. just because whites (who have african roots too if you see that before whites there were black ancestors) should stay in europe. of course africa is not big enough for all mankind but is it truely not right to go to africa as a white man?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/21/2015 8:06:04 PM

King how does africa for the africans at home and abroad not at least include physical geographical land

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/21/2015 8:14:27 PM

Words of Wisdom

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 5/22/2015 9:31:10 AM

ok. i think that africa as a place on earth is important to every rasta and people who follow rasta to a certain extent.

but if we follow the message of the high priest immanuel word for word than it's not about white men and women only, it is even about white animals to make a statement. africa is for blacks. everything white isn't allowed anymore. so even black men with albinism would be banned from africa if you follow that rule strictly. but i know they are african too and it would not be a political statement (or any kind of statement...racial or whatever) anymore.

so he used an image to utter his feelings. white people should not be in africa. so was it his intention that one day there will be an africa which gouvernment and population is completely black without exceptions. but what if that happens? europeans and africans are strictly devided because no black person should be in europe and no white person in africa? so they don't communicate? i think this is all about white peope are evil. the white man is the devil and things like that. it's ok. and i know where this feelings are coming from and if i was a slave i would want to kill all the whites too but obviously not each and every single white person in history was pure evil. there is hope. jah made us all. everybody (or every species and every creature) can find jah. we are all the same naturally. one blood. so i guess IF the form of zion will ever be reached than there has to be a new form of interracial relations. so i think it might all be about leaving the destiny of africa to blacks as they were brought away for slavery and help to establish a new understanding of races like HIM has mentioned it.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/22/2015 11:02:41 AM

In this time, none african people better to leave africa alone. Full stop point blank period.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 158

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I