Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1642&start_row=131

Question for white skinned people who want to live in Africa.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 158
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 7/10/2012 6:25:12 PM

InI don't make Babylon influence and inpurify InI mind because Jah live within InI and InI read I Ible to refresh InI. Babylon and BADMIND mentality are one in the sane zeen? This mentality infected humans and taught I to divide by external appearance. Why does the I think hutu and tutsi were "different" in the first place. Check your book bredren. They were once one people then divided by the BADMIND people who separated them based on the measurement of certain facial features height and hue of their skin. Then one group was taught to be superior over the other so naturally over time...war. BADMIND devil teach I human race these things and they spread like an infection. Division is the first principle of Babylon. We ALL ARE ONE. Not we black people is one and them white people is their own one. InI don't raise arms against people, InI kneel down and pray for them. InI educate InI bredren. InI do not wish to use division words any longer, the world belongs to the people put on it and people are just people. Look how much war stop with that Idea!!!! Anything covered in dirt or water belongs to me and you.

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 7/10/2012 6:31:42 PM

To I every human is African and if this is so I fight for the freedom of all human. InI is not truly free if surrounded by slaves. Everyone rich and poor black and white and yellow and green need liberation. InI look on the big picture.

Messenger: Warrior Dove Sent: 7/11/2012 2:05:07 PM

"Babylon and BADMIND mentality are one in the sane zeen? This mentality infected humans and taught I to divide by external appearance." "Division is the first principle of Babylon."

Yes-I! Early on in America, there were mixed groups of Natives, poor Blacks and poor Whites living together, celebrating together and fighting together! Though their rebellions didn't get to far because of the divide and conquer strategy of Babylon.

Babylon divided the people by offering a reward to Natives who turned in runaway slaves. Babylon gave more rights to poor Whites than to poor Blacks or if both had been slaves, once freed, the White ones were given compensation for their time as slaves, money/ land, while black slaves received nothing, or what they did receive was later taken away. Babylon also created the house slave, so there would be division amongst the house slaves and the field slaves. These are just a few examples of divide and conquer. Many many more Babylon used and still uses to Badmind brainwash the masses!

May Jah free our minds and soften our hearts!

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 7/11/2012 4:19:56 PM

Africa fo Africans at home and abroad. I n I shall chant dat slogan without any apology. Garvey words shall come to pass. If we black people are not free ina Africa then where else in dis world can we be free? Some of de things dat heppen to I n I black people show dat we realy not free ina Africa. For example in places like South Africa u find a white man owning thousands of hectares of land yet dere is a black man who doesn't own not even a mitre square of land. Many black people are called refugees ina Africa. How can a black man be a refugee ina Africa. Black people suffer more xenophobia attacks than any other race ina Africa. How can a black man be a foreigner ina Africa. When I as a black man walks on de streets of places like South Africa I am more likely to be confronted by cops (for ID documents or passports) than a person of other races. Africa affe unite. De vision of Kwame Nkrumah affe fulfiled. De teachings of Garvey affe spread. Peace n Love to all mankind.

Messenger: chica Sent: 7/11/2012 4:55:41 PM

Black Heart, what country are you from? Just curious...

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 7/11/2012 7:44:05 PM

No one is really free black or white in Babylon. You are correct black should be free in Africa but this is the birth place of man so all men should be free there and everywhere else. Africa is for everyone. Babylon knows no color. Forgiveness set InI free and spreading Jah message will make us all one again and there will be no division of people by color. Sellasie I teach dat, you cannot accept Marcus Garvey and reject Sellasie I teaching. InI as a black man does not feel InI have more of a right than anyone else to a gift from Jah to ALL of us. We must all learn to share his gift. InI don't side with nobody but Jah. InI bredren who hog up the land in Africa leaving others whom are also InI bredren impoverished and starving must follow the same thing. InI don't use the terms "blackman" and "whiteman" with more significance than InI use "tall man" and "short man" The key word is MAN. Any man.

Jah bless and guide we all to peace and love.

One.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 7/13/2012 1:43:52 AM

Yes I. Sis Chica. My country is de whole of Africa. But babylon has divided it into many portions to divide I n I people such dat I man now is confined in a portion called Swaziland. Fire pon border lines n passports ina Africa. Fire pon tribalism n racism. Power to black pride.

Messenger: chica Sent: 7/13/2012 12:56:18 PM

Black Heart, when I consider your postings, they always sound to me like the people of JAH-maica. So I was just being curious. Thank you for your response... Blessings

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 8/29/2012 7:09:39 AM

It is correct all man come from Africa but its a scientifically proven fact that only Black people evolved inside Africa. Whites became white in Europe not in Africa . Africa for Africans at home and abroad, this is a calling for Black people and black people only. the indigenous people of Africa !

I have a question for my Black African brothers though.
Who will deside who is Black and who is White? I mean I know people who look white skinned but they have Black Grandparents same way i have seen dark skinned Europeans. Also what about mixed race families will parent be seperated from Pinckney due to race?

Blessed Love

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 8/29/2012 9:01:26 AM

"..WE MUST BECOME MEMBERS OF A NEW RACE.." - H.I.M. HAILE SELASSIE I

MAN OF RIGHT IS JAH IN FLESH. BLESS

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 158

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I