Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1627&start_row=1

Terrorstorm

1 - 1011 - 19
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Jason Sent: 9/26/2006 1:33:06 PM

His Imperial Majesty said, in what I consider one of his most profound teachings, that "Throughout history it has been the inaction of those who could have acted, the indifference of those that should have known better and the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most, that has made it possible for evil to triumph."
That's why I sincerely and most urgently ask you to view the following documentary:
http://video.google.nl/videoplay?docid=786048453686176230&q=terrorstorm

And please spread the word and "never give up the fight"

Blessings
Jason

Messenger: Jason Sent: 9/29/2006 12:56:22 PM

"Throughout history it has been the inaction of those who could have acted, the indifference of those that should have known better and the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most, that has made it possible for evil to triumph."

Has anyone seen this documentary? And, if so, what do you think about it?

Blessings,
Jason

Messenger: IRIE LION Sent: 9/30/2006 1:12:09 AM

THIS WHOLE 9/11 TRUTH MOVEMENT I HAVE KEPT AN EYE OUT ON... ALEX JONES HAS MADE SEVERAL OF THESE... INTERESTING WORKS. PEOPLE NO DOUBT ARE STARTING TO WAKE UP AND SEE THE HIDDEN AGENDA OF THE HIGHER UPS IN GOVERNMENT. BUT AS WE RASTA ALREADY KNOW BABYLON WILL ONLY END UP DESTROYING THEMSELVES. THESE THINGS ARE WRITTEN...WHAT I HAVE LEARNED THROUGHOUT TIME...IS TO LEAVE BABLYON BEHIND...AND LET THE FIRE WHICH BABYLON FUEL CONSUME THEMSELVES...FOR I DONT FEAR OF MANS WEAPONS, OR CORRUPTION CONCEPTION...MAN CANNOT DESTROY THE IYAH SOUL, AND CANNOT DESTROY THE EARTH...BUT ONLY HIMSELF. THE VIBRATION, THE PRESSURE OF THE TIME IS HEAVIER THAN EVER... WHO DOESNT FEEL ANOTHER WORLD WAR COMING? THERE ARE MANY OTHER 9/11 TRUTH MOVIES OUT THERE, ALL WHICH REVEAL THE MASSIVE COVERUP OF THEIR MASS MURDER AND GENOCIDE...THEY KNOW PEOPLE ARE VIEWING THESE MOVIES, AND THEIR REACTION WILL BE ANOTHER BIGGER ATTACK THAN WHAT HAPPENED ON 9/11, AND THEY WILL SAY "WELL WE STOPPED THEM FOR 5 YEARS, BUT CANT STOP THEM ALL" OR THEY WILL SAY "SEE GIVE UP YOUR LIBERTIES SO WE CAN GIVE YOU BETTER SECURITY, THEN COMES SHITSTEM IN FULL FORCE...JUST KEEP A CONSCIOUS ON THE SIGNS...SO THEE I DEM KNOW WHEN TO FLEE... WHEN CHAVEZ WENT TO THE ASSEMBLY OF THE HEADS OF INTERNATIONAL GOVERNMENT AND CALLED BUSH A DEVIL..HE SPOKE THE TRUTH.. BUMBO KLAAT BABYLON A DOOM!

Messenger: Jason Sent: 9/30/2006 3:32:24 AM

Thank you for your wise words Irie Lion. I also believe that we are at a very important place in time, in history. And I also see Chavez is a great example of courage. He came to warn the world and educate them, especially the peoples of the U.S., about the real situation. Like Simon Bolivar (Liberator of south America and Chavez' hero) said: "An ignorant people is the blind instrument of it's own destruction". Many people do not see what's going on, they have a sense about it but they don't overstand, but we who are followers of the teachings of his Majesty do see and overstand because we not only believe, we know also, and that is a big difference. And this this gives us "strenght and confidence for the future". "We are confident in the victory of good over evil". But I also think that it is important to make others aware of Babylons deception, so that we know about how they try, on a massive scale, to control us. This war is for our minds and souls and their prime method is the "shock and awe" doctrine, and their number one tool is the mainstream media. Do you think that the beast, which I think is this new world order global crime syndicate that wants to enslave the population, knows that he is the beast spoken of in revelation? And do you think that they're aware of us, the followers of the Lion of Judah, as being instruments in the hand of God, as the movement that will, in time, bring in this new era of Love and rightousness? And if so, do you think that they will try (unsuccesfully of course) to persecute us?

Blessings,
Jason

Messenger: IRIE LION Sent: 9/30/2006 7:03:59 PM

WHAT A JOY TO SEE OUR BREDREN DWELL TOGETHER IN INITY!

IMAN DONT KNOW HOW EXACTLY EVERYTHING IS GOING TO FALL INTO PLACE. DO THEY KNOW ABOUT RASTA, OF COURSE. THEY KNOW WE COULD BE ONE OF THE BIGGEST THREATS, AND THATS WHY THEY FIGHT DOWN RASTA EVERYDAY. THATS WHY THEM SAY PEOPLE CANT HAVE GANJA...THEY ARENT WORRIED ABOUT IT BEING UNHEALTHY OR ANY NONSENSE LIKE THAT...THEY KNOW THE HERB WAKE UP PEOPLES MIND TO REALITY, AND MAKE THEM REBEL AGAINST EVIL, AND REBEL AGAINST BEING SUBJECT UNTO EVIL PEOPLES AND WAYS. WHY WAS BOB MARLEY ON THE CIA'S MOST WANTED LIST..??...CAUSE HIM THREATEN THE PEOPLES CONSCIOUSNESS BY WAKING THEM UP TO TRUTH AND REALITY... AND ALL HE DEALT WITH WAS THE TRUTH. AND THE TOP RANKINGS...THE "ELITE" DONT WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW THE TRUTH. FOR ALL THEN THE MASSES WILL SEE THAT ALL THESE ELITES IS BRINGING FORTH THE ENDS OF MAN ON EARTH. IT WAS WRITTEN, THE DEVIL WANTS TO DESTROY THE EARTH AND ITS INHABITANTS THEREOF. TOSH ONCE SAID IT LIKE THIS TOO, "THE TRUTH HAS BEEN BRANDED OUTLAWED, YOU CAN BE FOUND GUILTY, AND SENTENCED TO DEATH FOR POSSESION OF THE TRUTH." TOSH ALWAYS SPOKE TRUTH ALSO...AND WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM? THEY GOT RID OF HIM...MARLEY COULD HAVE BEEN TOO, BUT THATS ANOTHER CONSPIRACY...

RASTA JUST DEAL WITH BRINGING OUT RIGHTEOUSNESS UPON THE EARTH LIKE WATER COVER THE SEA... RASTA DEAL WITH TRUTH, AND LIFE EVERLIVING. THE DEVIL DONT WANT TO SEE ANYTHING PROGRESSIVE IN THE CAUSE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS...SO HE WILL DO EVERYTHING TO STOP THIS...HOWEVER THESE TOP RANKINGS AND ELITES, DONT WORRY MUCH ABOUT THE RASTA AT THIS POINT..BECAUSE THE MASSES ARENT RASTA...THE MASSES IS STILL BLINDED, AND LOST IN CONFUSION...ALL THEY WORRY BOUT IS WHAT THE MASSES KNOW. MARLEY CALLED OUT AND GOT THE MASSES ATTENTION...HOWEVER THE MASSES DIDNT GET HIS FULL MESSAGE... RASTA WILL NEVER BE THE MASS OF THE PEOPLES OF THE EARTH...JUST A FEW...LIKE 144,000...THATS ABOUT IT. MANY ARE CALLED...BUT ONLY FEW ARE CHOSEN!

ISES

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 9/30/2006 9:44:39 PM

Greetings in the Name of Love
Jah Bless

I do not believe in the 9/11 cover up, something would have leaked or some concrete evidence would be there but it is mostly speculation. Now I am not a fan of the government or Bush's policies and many of his dealings but I truly believe this was a terrorist act.

We cannot destroy this world we can destroy our mortal bodies, but God has no plans to destroy this earth or let us destroy it, in time HIM will come back and lead InI towards the right direction.

Jah Bless

Bergy

Messenger: IRIE LION Sent: 10/1/2006 12:11:33 AM

IN HUMBLE RASPECTS,

OBVIOUSLY, I MUST SAY THEE I HAS NOT DONE MUCH RESEARCH IN THE WHOLE 9/11 AREA...THERE HAS BEEN MANY AND MANY QUESTIONS RAISED OF CERTAIN EVENTS AROUND 9/11 THAT THE GOVERNMENT HAS NOT ANSWERED....AND WHY IS THAT? WTC BUILDING 7 FOR INSTANCE, THE GOVERNMENT IN ITS OWN 9/11 COMMISION "INVESTIGATION" CONCLUDED THAT IT HAD FALLEN DUE TO FIRE. THE FIRES WERE TWO SMALL FIRES ON THE 7TH AND 12TH FLOORS THAT COULD HAVE BEEN EASILY PUT OUT BY FIREFIGHTERS. AND THE BUILDING COLLAPSED THAT AFTERNOON ON 9/11. NOW NEVER IN HISTORY UNTIL 9/11 HAS A BUILDING COLLAPSED DUE TO FIRE. EVEN THE OWNER OF THE BUILDING LARRY SILVERSTEIN ACCIDENTLY SAID PUBLICLY THAT HE GAVE THE ORDER TO "PULL" THE BUILDING. "PULL" IS DEMOLITION TERM FOR DEMOLISHING A BUILDING USING DYNAMITE TO KNOCK IT DOWN. AND YET THE COMMISION ASSIGNED BY BUSH 400 SOME DAYS LATER AFTER 9/11 SAID THAT IT HAD FALLEN DUE TO FIRE...(WHAT GREAT INVESTIGATORS THEY HAD HUH?)

COMMON SENSE TELLS I THAT IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR 2 110 STORY BUILDINGS TO FALL AT FREEFALL SPEEDS DUE TO THE DESCRIPTION THAT THE "OFFICIAL" STORY WHICH THE COMMISION GAVE US SAYING THEY FELL DUE TO A JET FUEL FIRE. THE ENTIRE BUILDINGS WTC 1 AND 2 WERE FULLY COLLAPSED IN LESS THAN 10 SECONDS. IF I WERE STANDING ON THE TOP OF THE BUILDING AND DROPPED A BOWLING BALL, IT WOULD HIT THE GROUND IN JUST UNDER 10 SECONDS. SO THERE WAS ABOSOLUTLY NO RESISTANCE OCCURING DURING ITS COLLAPSE. YET THE GOVERNMENT WANTS PEOPLE TO BE-LIE-VE THAT THE JET FUEL WEAKENED THE STEEL BEAMS AND COLLAPSED FLOOR BY FLOOR BY PANCAKE EFFECT...WHICH IS BUMBO KLAAT BULLSHIT LIE, CAUSE IF IT HAPPENED THAT WAY IT WOULD HAVE TAKEN THE BUILDING OVER A MINUTE TO COLLAPSE... AND WITH ALL THE EVIDENCE, SAYING OTHERWISE, WITH COMMON SENSE TELLING OTHERWISE...STILL PEOPLE LIVE IN MAKE BELIEVE LAND WHERE THERE IS A FOREIGN THREAT. THE BIGGEST THREAT TO THIS COUNTRY IS THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION..JUST LIKE THE DEVILS THEY ARE BRINGING FORTH CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION, DECEPTION UNTO ALL PEOPLES OF THE EARTH. ALL THEY DO IS LIE, LIE, LIE!

THERE IS NO LIFE IN LIE...THAT IS THE TRUTH!

JAH REVEAL ALL THINGS IN DUE TIME...

Messenger: Jason Sent: 10/1/2006 3:56:39 AM

Nine miles 2004 I recommend you watch the following documentary:9/11 Mysteries (video)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6708190071483512003

It discusses the demolitions of the 3 wtc buildings. And judge for YOURSELF!!!
Like His Majesty said "From truth alone is born liberty".

Blessings,
Jason

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 10/1/2006 12:34:08 PM

to Ninemile:

it was an act of terror, no doubt

but the source of the terror is the usual suspects

similar acts, JFK, Watergate, Pearl Harbor, Tuskegee, Black Wallstreet, Rosewood, East St. Louis, St. Louis City Projects Aesbestos, WWi & WWII, JFK Jr., Princess Diana, Tupac, Alliyah, Left Eye

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 10/1/2006 12:50:28 PM

Sorry brethren,

I am not convinced by the sources and other sources available. If you do research you will find just as many sources proving the jet theory. Maybe it will never be knows, only Jah knows the truth.

No need to call me any names please or show disrespect. Please show love as I show love. Not that anyone has disrespected, just want to make it known.

Maybe there is more to the events but the so called evidence does not convince me. There is no concrete evidence to what some are claiming, neither is there enough concrete evidence for the government's claim. Speculation, it is the same when looking at the Ible and finding events/words to support some claim, it will always be possible to find a second or third etc theory to support a claim.

The best InI can do is live an exemplary life and spread love and oneness, this is the way it needs to be to bring this world to peace and justice. The great god of righteousness in the form of Melchedizek and later in the form of Yeshua Christos has shown us this and HIM has sown us this.

One Love

Bergy

1 - 1011 - 19

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I