Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1617&start_row=1

1 - 1011 - 17
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jah-soldier333 Sent: 9/21/2006 9:00:29 AM

I just joined this site and i have been following the teachings of Jah and have just started to get my feet wet in such wisdom. I just wondering how certain some are of 2012 being the end of the world. How certain are some of the knowledge of the Mians predictions

thanks and iaises
Jah-Rastafari

Messenger: SisMenenI Sent: 9/22/2006 1:07:42 AM

END of the world? Some say 2007, some say 2012 . . . I apprecilove Bob Marley's tune "have no fear for atomic energy, none of them can stop the time."

Revelation doesn't mean THE END . . . Life is Eternal. . as it was so shall it be..

Messenger: IRIE LION Sent: 9/22/2006 1:50:26 AM

I LIKE THAT SISMENAN... ITS TRUE..LIFE IS LIFE, JAH CREATE LIFE TO LIVE ON FOREVER...SO JUST AS JAH IS ETERINITY, THOSE WHO ARE OF JAH IN MIND AND SPIRIT, WHO ARE ONE, ALSO MUST BE ETERINITY. NO MATTER HOW IT GO ON THIS EARTH, WICKED AND RIGHTEOUS LEAVE THE SAME WAY...BY LEAVING THE FLESH. SO IN A SENSE JUST THE FLESH DIE. BUT JAH HOLD THE POWER TO REWARD EVERLASTING LIFE UNTO THE SPIRIT OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, OR A SECOND DEATH UNTO THE WICKED...

SOMEHTHING TO ADD ALSO THAT WAS SAID BY BOB MARLEY RELATING TO REDEMPTION SONG LYRIC...HIM SAY "MAN TRY TO IMMITATE THE LIGHTNIN AND EARTHQUAKE BY CREATING THE NUCLEAR, TO GIVE MAN IDEA THAT MAN HAS AS MUCH POWER AS GOD TO DESTROY THE EARTH... BUT MAN CANNOT DESTROY THE EARTH, HE CAN ONLY DESTROY HIMSELF." -BOB MARLEY (FROM THE LAST KNOWN INTERVIEW)

Messenger: RAS B Sent: 9/22/2006 2:24:47 AM

HOLY MOSIS I

Dem shuda seh di end of evilness an babilan

JAH LIVES FORIVER AN ALL HIM CREATIONS

Jah arise an let di wicketman scatta
Selam Ayam

Messenger: SisMenenI Sent: 9/22/2006 3:33:19 PM

give thanks for the quote bredren... seals up my medi perfectly..

ISES

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 9/22/2006 6:31:07 PM

yes man the end of babylon will come but life can never end, just change but never end.

Jah Bless

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 10/1/2006 12:24:42 PM

what of that masonic number in your username?

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 10/1/2006 12:54:57 PM

??? are you refering to the I???

My user name simply refers to my recent visit to the birthplace of Mr RObert Nesta Marley to pay respect and visit the island in the sun. This happened in 2004.

This however shows me again what I already posted in the terrorstorm post that it will always be possible to find some things to support a claim. Maybe there is another explanation for 2004 however I showed the reason behind it my friend.

No more no less

Jah LOVE
Be Blessed

Bergy

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 10/2/2006 10:48:28 AM

The world we live in must come to an end if we are to ever have peace and unity. Not just amongst ourselves but also with the planet we live on and the creatures who we cohabitate it with. It is pure folly to behave in a manner that assumes possession of something that is for everybody simply because it is possible to do so.
To say "hey, I am living here" is one thing but to say "I own this land the minerals below the surface, the air that floats above it and any water that flows through it" is pure human folly. You can't own what also belongs to the ants and the birds and the trees, etc. You certainly can't own another being, you can utilize the skills or attributes of another but you can't claim a living thing.
Too often people think of "Mother Nature" as some etherial being rather than the oceans and the clouds and the plants and animals who populate the planet. Earth is a rock floating in space. Everything else grows, lives, breathes and evolves. The difference between us and them is that we think we're different than they are.
So whether by land, sea or air, Nature is going to fight back. If you threaten a man's lineage he will eventually kill you in self defence or die trying.
When was the last time you saw an Ape destroy it's natural habitat to build an artificial one in its place?

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 10/2/2006 10:57:12 AM

I think it is of utmost importance that we know right from wrong, and we know that Babylon's teachings and actions do neither help people come together nor do they help mother earth. I believe Jah will not let man destroy what he created, that is why he is calling out for his children everyday, and more and more people realize what is going on and follow his teachings of love, love for people and love for nature. All we can destroy is our physical bodies on earth anyway, but our souls cannot cease.

One Love

Bergy

1 - 1011 - 17

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I