Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1596&start_row=1

Advice..help I

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RAS B Sent: 8/21/2006 8:30:56 AM

HOLY MOSIS I

I man wud lov fi change if passible di way mi vex iverytime one does
nah act inna di rude or unholy way.Seen I man haffi learn haw fi
cantrol di anger inna misef against babilan ways , bot haw?cas it mek I weak an' cantrolled by one's stupidity...help I

Hah is Afrika IanI Mloyi?

Jah arise an di wicketman scatta
Fya

Messenger: JAH Coyote Sent: 8/21/2006 12:10:00 PM

If the I gets so vexed and foolish from everyone else being unkind and foolish, how is the I any different? The I must focus on living the I life FOR THE I, don't care about the actions of others so much. If the I is happy and living in JAH Love and blessings, then the wicked will see this and love is a much hotter fyah then spitting sparks at wickedness hoping the flame will take.
JAH is guidance, seen. You don't need the help of any one on here, just trust in JAH. JAH burns the fire, I and I have to CONTROL it, seen?
Bless up, JAH Rastafari
JAHCoyote

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 8/21/2006 2:51:25 PM

Babylon is falling, falling
Babylon is falling down
Rejoice, rejoice all day long
Wicked men all scatter
Cause Babylon is falling down

Messenger: White dread Sent: 8/21/2006 5:04:00 PM

Greetings, Iman had the same problem as the I has.
I overstand the frustration the I gets freom ignorant people.
The I need to stand above the situation, try to think before gettin vexed. Is it worth it?
Maybe walking away when tings get ruff?

One Love

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/21/2006 10:37:43 PM

Ras B,

It is all about expectation. If a person expects better from somebody else, they will often get vex when the person doesn't behave like they expect.

I don't expect anything from anybody. The only person I expect something from is Iself. Since I don't expect anything from others, I don't get disappointed or vex as often because I didn't expect them to do better then they did. That doesn't mean that I never get vex when I see people deal wickedly, but I get vex less often and for a shorter period of time.

Also, since I don't expect anything, it makes I notice it more when somebody does something righteous.

I trust and faith is in Jah, not men.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: I'n'I mloyi Sent: 8/22/2006 10:12:00 AM

Give Tanks an' 'ises
fi livin 'nader deh
Ras TafarI.
Anger we all get it. Controlling it is a matter. Inna afrika we hate everyting done pon us, problem is opportunism, we expect this to be done for us but when it is not done, what do we do? Tommorow we agree everything wid wi leaders, dem guh a inglan, kom hom wid nader story, dis an dat cyan't work, but dis,what we had already refused, aguh work very good. Same ting him babi-wrong promising we better world but noting change outta wid.
Hard work will bear fruits that are going to change all the hate to smiles and flowers and throw away dem wicked guns inn wi own neighbourhood.
Afrika is still waiting it's creators to advance with. I read Luciano is planning an investment/repatriation to Tanzania what a great news.
RasTafarI.
Mloyi.

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I