Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1589&start_row=1

the Bible and Astrology

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/16/2006 12:22:29 PM

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=truth+about+the+jesus+myth&search=Search

check it out and InI can reason out some more

Blessed Love
Selassie I Jah Rastafari

Messenger: White dread Sent: 8/16/2006 4:01:07 PM

Bun die lies. Iman see nuff things inna di video dat are not Christian teachings but used as it were Christian Teachings. Dem add so much things to try to convince InI believe, dem twist and twirl everyting. Selassie I fullfilled the prophecy from the bible. Iman haf trust in the bible. A book which is written long long ago and we have all seen proof dat the bible is truth. Selassie I showed InI

One Love

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/16/2006 4:06:06 PM

You are missing the point idren

Messenger: White dread Sent: 8/16/2006 4:18:41 PM

Tell I the point
DO you mean about the similarities?

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 8/16/2006 4:51:25 PM

The gospel described the beginning of the Aquarian (= the one that bears the pitcher of water) Age as follows: "And then the man who bears the pitcher will walk across an arc of heaven. The sign and signet of the Son of man stands forth in the eastern sky. The wise will then lift up their heads and know that the redemption of the earth is near" (157.29,30.) And the accompanying footnote (within the French edition; our translation) explained: "From the beginning of this age, i.e. from this moment on, more and more people will try to understand the spirit of the Gospel instead of merely following its text. When the largest part of the human race has been penetrated by this spirit, to which this book makes its contribution, mankind will undoubtedly be in the Aquarian Age.

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 8/16/2006 8:42:53 PM

I haven't watched the video, but yes the bible and the certains areas of it do reflect astrological knowledge. This should surprise no one having the Kemetic influence on the bible. The religion prior to Christianity was Mithraism, in which a famous picture of mithra killing a bull is depicted, but this has been interpreted as the ending of the taurus time period.

The bible is one more stepping stone, it is not perfect.

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I