Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1569&start_row=1

rasta idrens in prison

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: prophecy Sent: 7/23/2006 8:52:03 PM

Greetings, I write to an idren who runs the rasta community in prison. His idrens are looking for ones and ones to write to them. They are also looking for pictures in color. I made some up and sent them, but they are in need. I am asking for ones and ones who are seriously interested in uplifting these idrens through letters, link I. Email I at empress4iva@yahoo.com

Also, I received two more idrens from a sistren, from different prison and they won't even allow them to get letters from family in jamaica. I will be writing to the idrens and help send word to the family in yard. Anyone interested please link I. give thanx

prophecy

Messenger: I'n'I mloyi Sent: 7/25/2006 10:09:56 AM

Good If I man can do that.
I have a Rasta freind called Ryan "Muata" Daley, who was serving a term at coleman medium belly of the beast and now he had been transfered to Atlanta Georgia. It is very difficult to write to him, the letter takes long to reach there and are at risk of being lost. I only tries to write to him as there are always concious things we are reasoning.
if you can pass the messages to them I's That's best thing you can do to them.
But at this time greet them tell them someone in motherland is thinking of them. Aluta continua

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 7/25/2006 9:17:52 PM

Why does it take so long to get to the Idren? Is the I from another country? If so, I can send the letters to him, if the I like. I can send the I idren a letter for the I. Just let I know. Give thanx

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 7/25/2006 10:43:47 PM

Greetings, I real eyes when the I say mother land, the I mean afrika. Well, I can write the I bredren, just email I wat the I want to say and I will print it and mail it. Or I can just write to him for the I. I will tell the idrens that the I hail them too. It is the simple words that they uplift them. I am trying to find ones and ones to help write, but am not having much luck, but everything in time. Give thanx again

Messenger: I'n'I mloyi Sent: 8/1/2006 10:09:27 AM

Irie, I am happy to get such a help. It's a good work to keep a brother on the belly of the beast alive with the world he will soon have to face.
Frankly speaking all letters arive there and are replied,the problem I was speaking is the late arrival of a letter, I write it today and receive reply after a month, which for the world I'n'I are living in dis a time is too long. The correctional(?) services do not have Internet services is the problem, but for your helps I wish to write to and receive a reply in two weeks which Iman believe with the grace of Jah inna you Can happen.
My Personal e-mail is mloyinew@yahoo.co.uk although I am not inna UK.
Will be glad to extend this reasonning.
Jah Guide
Mloyi.

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 8/1/2006 5:54:33 PM

I will def. email the I, give thanx

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 8/1/2006 7:57:08 PM

If ones and ones can please send I links so I can purchase posters of HIM, Garvey so forth in color. I don't have stores available where I live.

empress4iva@yahoo.com

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I