Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1549&start_row=11

Your views on Mental disorder and conventional medication

1 - 1011 - 13
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Goddess_Bianca Sent: 7/20/2006 3:30:22 AM

Greetings in the name of
His Imperial Majesty Haile Sellassie I & Her Imperial Majesty Queen Empress Menen

For my sista Penny
Search your heart and meditate, for Jah will provide the I with wisdom ... seek & follow H.I.M words

InI can only GIVE THANKS , InI have come to overstand the only help InI need is not professional, I am not Bipolar, its what InI have, in order to control and work with this illness/disorder in my "head" I've got to use my "head", its a chemical screw up.
I have considered a pvt doc but I guarantee u that before I leave his words would be to stop smoking ganja! Unless I come across a Pdoc, who is Bipolar , my trust is with my co creator.
I would have been deep in that dark cave of depression,if my faith in Jah was weak, InI am also blessed to have a relationship with a Ras who is extremely supportive of this disorder past the 100% level and that is quite comforting.Jah has truly blessed InI with a relationship in truth where InI can stand in Love...
InI have rapid cycling ...from teacher to pupil ,that is I can swing from a degree of depression to a degree of mania back & forth, this occurs hourly, daily, weekly.
What helps & works for me problably wouldnt work for anyone else. We all have to find our own path to gaining control.

I give thanks for this reasoning forum...
InI can unlearn & relearn truth...

One Love
Selah
Goddess _Bless

Messenger: EmpressCarla Sent: 8/8/2006 4:07:10 PM

Blessings

I was reading an article on hatha yoga and it's positive effects on bipolar disorder. Perhapse it can help the I.

Yoga: Not Just an Exercise

Be blessed.

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 8/9/2006 12:01:45 AM

greetings I work with ppl. with disabilities and have been to in-services on many diagnosis. I can ask about ur ailment if the I would like. I personal email is empress4iva@yahoo.com. Wish the I many blessing and may Jah guide, bless and I-tect the I.

prophecy

1 - 1011 - 13

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I