Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1547&start_row=11

Question for the Rases

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 9/15/2006 1:59:52 AM

I will tell the bredren simply that it was never said. The so called denial recording is very suspicious to me for several reasons. Mainly because in the recording His Majesty supposedly says that He has met with the Rastafari and that He told us not to mistake man for diety. Only problem with this is that no where in the entire documented visits from 61' 63' or 66' contain this utterence. All of those meetings have been documented and these types of statements from HIM are completly non existent. And there are more documented quotes that occured in those events that suggest the complete opposite. Each time His Majesty met with InI He said, "Organize and Centralize."

Ever since the birth of HIM many members of the EOC, and the ETH Government and also other parties who were afraid of HIM, because they knew who He was. So as far as I'm concerned that qoute never left His mouth.

Kings of kings and Lord of lords

InI already know!

Haile Selassie I stand First!

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 9/15/2006 3:19:23 AM

Blessed Love

As a Ethiopian African, the I asking this question mus know ones stelf and enter into reasoning with the i innerself and the i mind and spirit.

Faith cannot be substantiated by evidence, check the book of Hebrews.
His Majesty said that he was A MAN and he said He told Rasta to never think that a Man can emanate out of deity. HIM is saying that no Man fall from the sky on earth and is God, Man is saying that Man in Flesh is God and God in Flesh is Man, Him is saying dont let the AntiChrist fool you into thinking that He is SPIRIT for JAH is in flesh.
Yea, the Almighty God is the King of Kings who sitteth upon the throne, His Majesty Jes-us Of Nazareth, Melchesedek His Annointed Son upon Him Right Hand. Both in Flesh. Father and Son is One.
WE have known the Father for we have walked and talked with the Black Heavenly Father Emperor Haile I Selassie I in HIM Tall structure.
Selassie I Emmanuel I Marcus I is the Same Man, they walk pon this Earth in the same time.

The Fullness of Rastafari is the Holy Trinity, the mystery of Three Physicals, three different functional role, but the Same Loving Spirit that never disagree.

It is high time that all people must find a union with God in Flesh and find back our Love of Christ and come to This Man in Flesh who hold the key to eternal life. High time Rasta must be under One banner in this last Judgment for we have One God and One Aim and One Destiny.

Check the I self of Self stop look outside of yourself, look IN. One must know that all answers all within us.

JAHOVA. JAH. RASTAFARI.
HOLY EMMANUEL I . SELASSIE I. JAH RASTAFARI
Iam Iam
The Field Marshall General.

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I