Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1501&start_row=1

People Blind to Oneness

1 - 1011 - 18
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/7/2006 1:26:11 AM

I can't Iverstand that 2000 years after Christ taught I and I to be One with God, that people still completely ignore this teaching.

People are missing the most important message that Christ had for I and I. All the righteousness that is required from I and I would be fulfilled if I and I heard and Lived by this message. When you are One with God, Jah is directing all your movements and you trod with the guidance of Jah.

------------------------
I see Eashua Christ as One with God, Haile Selassie I as One with God, and all that live by the example of God as One with God. So when I say One, I am not saying that Eashua Christ or Selassie I are higher than Jah. I am saying that they are One, with no separation. One has no division. So they can't be seen as three heads of a council, standing beside eachother, because that is not One. To be One with Jah, a man must go to Jah, and join with Jah. They must live by the direction of Jah, through the Spirit of Jah.

Who is RasTafarI?
------------------------

When I have told some people about Christ's message to be One. The statement I most often get is that Christ meant One as meaning in agreement with the principals that God teaches. These people only see One in part, they don't see the fullness of One.

The One that Christ is speaking about is One in completeness, with no separation. And Christ knew that people wouldn't want to hear this message and if he just said be One with God, they would have changed and rearranged what he said to make it sound like less than One. So Christ repeated himself and elaborated and said it different ways and explained it in more detail and even gave them a frame of reference of how they were to be One. The frame of reference was to be One as Christ is One. But still people have changed and rearranged and cannot believe what Christ is teaching.

To believe this teaching from Christ, people would actually have to take responsibility for their wickedness and admit to theirself that they are cursed by their own wickedness. And that the way for them to be saved is by Living by the example of God, the example shown by Eashua Christ and Haile Selassie I and Holy Emmanual I. But since people can't face this and love their wickedness too much, they claim that they are saved by the murder of Eashua Christ. They don't realize that they aren't saved by the murder, but by the teachings that led to the murder, the teachings that were the reason for the murder.

The rest of this message will be speaking about the scriptures where Christ showed us that we are supposed to be One with God in the same way that He is One. Christ tried so hard to show people what we are supposed to be. Christ repeated Himself and said the same thing in so many different ways so that there would be no doubt as to what he was saying because he knew that people would try their hardest to ignore this message, so he tried to make it impossible to ignore.

My message will also be extremely repetitive because 2000 years of repetitiveness has still been unseen by the blind eyes of the people. So hopefully a few more eyes can be opened, and people will strive to Live by the example of God and become One with God, instead of criticizing others for the ""blasphemy"" of saying they are God, or criticizing others for the ""blasphemy"" of saying someOne else is God. They are fighting against something they are supposed to be.

Christ explained his Oneness with God by saying "I am in the Father, and the Father in me". If Christ just said "the Father is in me", or if he said "I am in the Father", then it can be seen that there is a connection, but they can still be separate. But Christ said, "I am in the Father, and the Father in me". If you picture this in your mind, then you can see that it can only mean that they are One, because how else can Christ be in the Father and at the same time the Father in Christ?

Christ also said, "I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you" So by the same reasoning above, the only way Christ can be in someOne and at the same time that someOne to be in Christ is for them to be One. And if someOne is One with Christ and Christ is One with God, then they are also One with God, and that is why Christ said all three together in that statement.

Christ Itinued to tell I and I a few more times.

"Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me."

"I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. "

Christ then prayed to the Father asking Jah to make his people One with Christ, One with God.

"Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are."

So for those that weren't convinced by Christ saying "I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you", Christ elaborated more and said "that they may be one, as we are." Christ showed that the Oneness that He wanted for I and I was not a different kind of Oneness from what He has with God, but that it is the exact same Oneness. I and I are supposed to be One with God, in the same way that Christ is One with God.

And if that was still not enough, Christ Itinued and said,

20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

Christ asked for all that listened to His teachings and Lived in them to be made One with God, that they "all may be one". And again Christ showed that the way I and I are supposed to be One is "as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee", the exact same Oneness that Christ has. And then Christ said, "that they also may be one in us", The us Christ is refering to is the Oneness of Him and God, and he wanted I and I to be One in Him and God.

And if still that wasn't enough, Christ said:

"And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:"

God gave Christ the Glory of being One with God and Christ was giving this same glory to I and I so "that they may be one, even as we are one" again showing that the standard of Oneness is the Oneness that Christ has, "even as we are one"

And just in case people still missed the message, Christ said:

"I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me."

Again repeating the message of Oneness, connecting I and I, Christ and God in One "I in them, and thou in me". And if people still think that he is speaking about less than Oneness Christ said, "that they may be made perfect in one" Christ showed that this Oneness for I and I is not a partial Oneness, or incomplete Oneness, or almost Oneness, but this Oneness that Christ wants for I and I is a Perfect Oneness.

And finally

"And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them."

Here is a reasoning I made before about this:
----------------------------
Christ is One with Jah, RasTafarI is One with Jah, and all that live for Jah are One with Jah. One is one in completeness, there is no separation in One. So Christ is Jah, RasTafarI is Jah, and all that live for Jah is Jah. One is what Christ told I and I to be, and is what Christ asked Jah to make us be.

John 14
10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.
12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

John 15
1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.
2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.
3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.
4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.
7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

John 17
9 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.
10 And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them.
11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.
20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.
24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.
25 O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me.
26 And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.

Jah Iternal Blessings,

One
----------------------------

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 6/7/2006 10:11:55 AM

The five fallacies about God
(from "The New Revelations: A Conversation With God" by Neale Donald Walsch)

1. God needs something
2. God can fail to get what He needs.
3. God has seperated you from Him because you have not given Him what He needs.
4. God still needs what He needs so badly that God now requires you, from your separated position, to give it to Him.
5. God will destroy you if you do not meet His requirements.

"Oneness does not mean sameness. Unity and individuality are not mutually exclusive. Differences do not have to mean divisions, and contrast does not have to lead to conflict.
Your fingers are not all the same. They look different, and they all have different functions. Yet they are all part of one hand, and both hands are part of one body."

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/9/2006 1:33:59 AM

Nzingha,

None of those points was the message in I reasoning. You misunderstand what I am saying.

----------------------------------
However wise or however mighty a person may be, he is like a ship without a rudder if he is without God. A rudderless ship is at the mercy of the waves and the wind, drifts wherever they take it and if there arises a whirlwind it is smashed against the rocks and becomes as if it has never existed. It is our firm belief that a soul without Christ is bound to meet with no better fate.

-Haile Selassie I

It is not about what God needs, it is about what people need to survive. And it is humans who have separated theirself and refused instruction, not Jah. Generations of ignoring the Guidance of Jah has made many unable to hear Jah Guidance at all.

When I and I listen to Jah, I and I trod in safety, because Jah knows all and can show us where to go and where not to go, to change plans that were going to lead to trouble and show I and I everything else about what we might encounter.

Jah hasn't pulled away, Jah voice is always speaking, it is people who have pulled away by blinding their eyes and deafening their ears.

Here is a reasoning I made about this before:

----------------------------------------
the problems of people are caused by people. They always want to blame God, the devil, or anything other then themself.

People are murdered because other people murder them. People are dying from cancer because people poison the earth, water and air. People have no salvation in Jah because they have rejected Jah.

-----------------------------------------
Luke 13
1 There were present at that season some that told him of the Galilaeans, whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices.
2 And Jesus answering said unto them, Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were sinners above all the Galilaeans, because they suffered such things?
3 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.
4 Or those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and slew them, think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwelt in Jerusalem?
5 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.
-----------------------------------------

Repent isn't about asking forgiveness, it means to turn away from wickedness. So Christ was showing I and I that even if we are not the worse sinners, as long as we are sinners and separate from Jah, these things can happen to us. And the reason for this is that if we reject Jah, then Jah will let us be our own defence, because we have rejected Jah defence.

Haile Selassie I explains this further,

However wise or however mighty a person may be, he is like a ship without a rudder if he is without God. A rudderless ship is at the mercy of the waves and the wind, drifts wherever they take it and if there arises a whirlwind it is smashed against the rocks and becomes as if it has never existed. It is our firm belief that a soul without Christ is bound to meet with no better fate.

So if I and I repent and live for Jah and accept his guidance and direction, then Jah will be our rudder. So just like a rudder guides a ship through the sea, when I and I accept Jah, Jah will guide I and I through this world. So when the waves come, which is the bad things that happen in the world, I and I will not be moved. Jah will keep I and I steady and will take I and I out of the waves.
----------------------------------------

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: zionI Sent: 6/9/2006 11:05:05 AM

ArkI

Sight.

Messenger: emprezion Sent: 4/18/2010 11:21:19 AM

Rastafari is not a religion and i see so many here speaking of the christ the kjv bible and the worship of the trinity! huh this is all bogus to real Rastafari members indeed
try that on
www.worldofjah.ning.com and you would see we are warriors and souljahs not no blble pickney seen. we are educators! we were africans and queens and kings before christ if you believe he existed and the mess the kjv bible bought about. which was nothing bout slavery!
humbug to this mess!
all you bible pushing Rastafaris better know you history proceeds the bible and ark and the water walking and miracle man christ!
this site must come up with truth and push african wisdom and all knowing truths or this site be weak!
Oneness of the African people better be the agenda in this day and time!

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 4/18/2010 5:16:04 PM

ROFL

educators

"WE IN ETHIOPIA HAVE ONE OF THE OLDEST VERSIONS OF THE BIBLE, but however old the version may be, in whatever language it might be written, the Word remains one and the same. It transcends all boundaries of empires and all conceptions of race. It is eternal.
Today man sees all his hopes and aspirations crumbling before him. He is perplexed and knows not whither he is drifting. But he must realise that the Bible is his refuge, and the rallying point for all humanity. In it man will find the solution of his present difficulties and guidance for his future action, and unless he accepts with clear conscience the Bible and its great Message, he cannot hope for salvation. For my part I glory in the Bible."

dats from i, di bible pusher who a worships the Power of the Hola Trinity lololol,
unto you, the perplexed who know not where you drift

go away and talk to your Rastafari members, a no Rastafari members in yah, a just Rastafari

and in case yuh neva know, if yuh are jus waking up now, Inity and betterment of Africa first and the oneness of all InI has always been the agenda
Yuh try too hard fi promote your site,lololol yuh just making a fool of yurself

Rastafari is not a religion, lol, dats atleast one sensible thing yuh say

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/18/2010 6:48:23 PM

Yes I, I will never stop promoting the things Haile Selassie I promotes.

Never

Haile Selassie I is I Light and Salvation, Haile Selassie I is I Rudder.

I guess that means that Haile Selassie I is also not welcome within their "membership". That is unfortunate for them.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/18/2010 7:24:16 PM

Here are some words from the Most High God Haile Selassie I. I guess He is the King Bible and Christ pusher to you guys.

Since Our childhood, Our innermost thoughts have been overwhelmed by the mysterious deep spirit of the divine infant's birth, which is not only expressive but also glorious and inscrutable. Likewise, no matter what one's reputation, whether one's accomplishment is great or humble, tiresome or fruitless, in the journey of life, the mystery of Bethlehem dominates our spirit.

With the birth of the Son of God, an unprecedented, an unrepeatable, and a long-anticipated phenomenon occurred. He was born in a stable instead of a palace, in a manger instead of a crib. The hearts of the Wise men were struck by fear and wonder due to His Majestic Humbleness. The kings prostrated themselves before Him and worshipped Him. 'Peace be to those who have good will. This became the first message.

When He sacrificed himself at Golgotha for the atonement of our sin, He prayed with His last breath for the forgiveness of those who had tortured Him saying, 'Father, forgive them for they know not what they do'.

Shame on those of us who are Christians and do not follow the way of the Savior of the World, whose life was filled with kindness, humility, and martyrdom! If we lived by the laws he gave us and were worthy of being called Christian, peace would have reigned on this earth.

Men were supposed to be the equals of the living angels who unceasingly sang praises before the eternal God. Had this been so, peoples of the world would not have been divided along lines of enmity.

Here is another Reasoning for those that hate the Bible and Christ.

Unchangeable

Messenger: WarriorsConquer Sent: 4/19/2010 8:05:49 AM

"""a no Rastafari members in yah, a just Rastafari""" LOLOL! True things. They come with some pity of a stench and think sey they just tack up His Majesty Name to it like the vampires they are. Duppies like that only exist for JAH to laugh at.

Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 11/9/2012 3:47:07 PM

Yo, Awo, give thanks and Ises, King Ark 1---my lord said To believe this teaching from Christ, people would actually have to take responsibility for their wickedness and admit to theirself that they are cursed by their own wickedness. And that the way for them to be saved is by Living by the example of God, the example shown by Eashua Christ and Haile Selassie I and Holy Emmanual I. But since people can't face this and love their wickedness too much, they claim that they are saved by the murder of Eashua Christ. They don't realize that they aren't saved by the murder, but by the teachings that led to the murder, the teachings that were the reason for the murder.

Halleljah on the teaching Iyah- InI is total agreeance

1 - 1011 - 18

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I