Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1438&start_row=1

Violence with RASTAWOMAN

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 34
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Chaka Sent: 4/22/2006 2:06:05 PM

Im here to speak about a title that a girl said to me ....
sayin a lot of woman are getting violence from their own rastas

saying that they in nyabinghi cult are fervorous and in home ... a rude man with their womans....

I wanna hear the opinion from sisters

and broders who wanna talk about this

cause im mad with this question

Messenger: zionI Sent: 4/22/2006 2:45:43 PM

If a man is violent to a wombman, any wombman,he has no business in calling himself a Rasta.

Messenger: Chaka Sent: 4/22/2006 3:39:06 PM

I Think it so

but this woman insist that this happen a lot in jamaica

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 4/23/2006 7:05:51 AM

Blessed

Everyman who misbehaves in the name of RASTAFARI will get it hotter. King Selassie I HIMSELF will come and show him how to treat a QUEEN.

"Gunshot fe boys who rape them" -Jr Gong

Selah

Messenger: Chaka Sent: 4/23/2006 8:37:05 AM

Yes Brod

I was thinking that may this girl are a bumboklaat feminist ... ore she have a big imagination ... that she say speaking to rasta womans from other country , that this happen a lot ...

But I cant believe a Rasta will hit the woman of his own , I think he can do it if he is a bumboklaatbatbwoi , so ...

Im here waiting to hear the opinion
OF THE WOMAN WHO KNOW ABOUT THIS TITLE IM SPEAKING
AND MAN WHO REALLY HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT IT
SOMETHING HELPFUL,.

Rastafari I

Bless the I

from now to For-Iver

Messenger: White dread Sent: 4/23/2006 3:37:55 PM

Greetings,
Iman doesn't know much bout violence with other rasta's. But I have a story of I own. Two weeks ago, I made an end of I relationship with I girlfriend. Not because violence, but we've had some. She was very jealous, and when I talked to my best friend who happens to be a girl and she heard it. she started smashing things in I room and start hittin' me. Once I've even hit her back. Wich I regret. It took me a year to finally break up. I man knows it was best. She slowed I down, mentally. I feel like I have wasted two years of my life because of her, but I knpw I had some good things to, I can only learn from this.
I don't know If some one cares bout this story or think it's helpfull. just needed to get it of I chest

One Love

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 4/23/2006 5:43:30 PM

How many Rasta women have you seen wearing something that looked more like a potato sack than a dress?

How many Rasta women have you seen who walk behind their husban with their head hung down?

How many Rasta women have you seen who do not speak unless spoken to?

How many Rasta women have you seen who never disobey or contradict their husband?

How many Rasta men do you know who have more than one wife?

How many Rastas do you know who have half brothers and sisters that are close to their own age?

How many Rasta men do you know who drink alcohol, eat meat, womanize and still quote scripture?

How many Rasta men do you know who have a wife and still go to night clubs and chat up loose and/or scantily clad women who are not Rasta, Christian, Muslim or rightious in any way?

The simple fact that the word feminist can be used as a dirty word by a Rastaman should tell you something.

If a man can judge another man then that man can abuse a woman, a child or another man.

What's the point of denial, either it happens or it does not, and I am sure that it does. Women who are abused rarely accept that that is what is happening to them. Even fewer women who are abused ever tell anyone. You cannot trust a man who hits his woman to say he abuses his woman, it's pure ignorance to trust a man's opinion on this particular topic. If a woman says she is abused than chances are she is in fact abused in one way or another, for you to call her a liar is a worse abuse.

Messenger: Chaka Sent: 4/24/2006 1:41:43 PM

Hey I ovahztand what the I telling to the I seen Sistah ?

But if the man give a fuk large and old and uggly dress to their woman ...

if he is adulterous ....

if he eat meat drink

he is being demoniac , a lyer is being cursed ................

I was findind it out cause its new to me Im from brazil and Im a real Rasta I love my woman I give my life for her ! If somedoby gunshot I put I body in front of she

if I not eat 4 days and I have a apple and she need food I give she...

But in the other syde she threat me like a King , she love me , she respect me , she dont speak too much with other males except in front of me , and she agree to it and dont trust much in other man as I in the majority of womans ...
She have reverence to me as King Alpha in Essence of the I

And I have reverence to she as Queen Omega in Essence of the I inside she ..

I dont think the man is better than a woman and I think woman very strong cause even in this violent babylon they keep on being sensible,nice, calm ...
And when u see the mans , they are with angry faces ... more than the woman ...
WOMAN CAN HAVE CHILDS AND BE MOTHER this is a privileage !

I just saying this topic cause I came from other country never had english classes , I learned english hearing bob marley seen ? My language is very differeent than yours but I have power of want ...

So ... I Love my woman I cant see a man who hit a woman as a man for me they are D R A G Q U E E N S , gays , BATBWOIS !

Messenger: Chaka Sent: 4/25/2006 8:48:15 PM

thanks for ignore the post the most of members of the comunity
:D

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/26/2006 12:44:41 AM

I have never hit or verbally abused I empress and I never would.

Many people who call theirselves Rasta are not, but are imposters, who instead of Living by the ways of Selassie I, they go on in the ways of their foreparents.

I think that what happens often in these situations is that these ignorant men trod like idiots and want their woman to follow in their foolishness. And when their woman doesn't want to follow in their foolishness they get vex. These idiots can't explain why the woman should follow them, because there is no explanation for their wickedness, so they resort to violence, to try to force the woman to trod in foolishness and be obedient to an idiot

Fire burn the men who pretend they are Man.

They need to learn by the example of His Majesty.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 34

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I