Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1340&start_row=1

Rastafarians are the true Acient Christ,ians.

1 - 1011 - 14
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: I Selahssie i son Sent: 2/13/2006 9:36:29 AM

We the Rastafarians are the true christians,it is proven biblically.We read the ible properly and daily thats why we live a Rasta life everyday,the ible is our doctrine which was betrayed by the Europeans editers and transulators etc.Rastafarians know who is,was and who is to come the (christ)that why we are so exellent in this world.Once u believe in the god of gods,lord of lords,the lord of Adam,the lord of Noah,the lord of Abraham,the lord of David,the lord of Moses,the lord of jacob,the lord of Issac,the lord Isreal,the Conquering Lion of the tribe Judah Root of David Selahssie i,the jah Rastafari will be on your side,weither your is a so called chrishtian,muslim,monk,hindu,etc.As it was written ;every mouth shall confess that Jes,-us Christ Haile I Selahssie I is the highest and every knee shall bow before the highest.No matter what race or religion we are one. Rastafari way is Spirituallity! one love to all Emperors and Empresses. Selahssie i jah

Messenger: White dread Sent: 2/13/2006 6:38:38 PM

True True

One Love

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 2/20/2006 7:46:56 PM

Hindu? They would not confess to the name Jesus Christ. Muslims would, but not refer to Jesus as divine but prophetic.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Kymauni Sent: 2/22/2006 7:46:29 PM

Some people claim to have the truth others appear to be students searching for the absolute truth. Ancient Christians or the seed of Abraham, I believe we all get an opportunity in life to become servants and disciples of the most high God.

I nuh know, but, to me it appears Rastafarians as a religious group is still searching for the truth and that in itself make its followers perfect in their willingness to think freely about the earth and how man should in humility submit to God or how we serve the Lords divine purpose.

My greatest concern is that the children of African slaves in the Diaspora, many of us, live the life of a disciple in futility. We are prepared to reason and promote the life of the nazarite, while embracing voluntary simplicity and sacred living. Yet, we haven't been able to truly escape cultural distortions to provide a complete overstanding of why man should submit to Haile Selassie as a divine authority.

Is Emperor Haile Selassie a living God for Rasta's and Rasta's only? and doesn't the testimony of his life show that he was a disciple of yeshua kristos and thus is there not a conflict in serving HIM Emperor Selassie as the Messiah as opposed to serving Yeshua as the Messiah for some.

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 2/22/2006 9:42:50 PM

King Selassie I is the God of all people of every nation, kindred, and tongue. Not just for Rasta, and not just for Ethiopians. Was Christ just for Hebrew people? No, of coarse not.

Why should mankind submit to His Majesty? Because He is Our Keeper, Our Lord and Protecter. Who else has done what Rastafari has done? Edward Ullendorf said that more happened in the fourty five year reign of Haile Selassie then in the last 2000 years of Ethiopian history. Thats fairly amazing. I remember a narorator for the Lion of Judah film saying that His Majesty was so old that He was practically the embodyment of history as we know it. Rastafari showed the world works in the Name of Christ, and He fullfilled the Christian livity and it is by His standards and by His example that we should now continue in.

Christ came with the salvation call, the unblemished attonement for mankind. It was the works of His first advent that was the salvation call. Haile Selassie I led people to Christ was because they must be washed with the blood of the Lamb, and Haile Selassie I is not the Lamb, but rather the Lion. Although still Lamb in His character, the Lion is now the roel which need be played, judgement King.

I'm not saying that Rasta as a group has a pure doctrine, nor would I say that any one group holds the whole truth, because all the faiths of the world are man made.

For Ras Tafari does say, "No one is today so foolish as to believe that any one nation constitutes a perfect monolith of faith and ideology. Nor could anyone wish that there should be such utter vanity of thought and aspiration."

Blessed Love

Messenger: JahWoek Sent: 2/23/2006 11:19:12 AM

Greeting in HIM Name.

True Rastas the true ancient Christians..the Most High set this world up to be a body..One perfect Harmony.. Rastas,Buddhist,Muslim,Hindus,Christians..all represent parts of that body..apostles, prophets, teachers, miracle workers, healers, helpers, organizers, those who pray in tounges..H.I.M. represent the head..the brain..cause HIM elected by Jah to govern the rest of the body...no partiality..HIM guide I&I in truth and rightousness..so I feel like its critical to Overstand and Raspect one another cause religion is man made, but spirituality is a blessed gift of the Most High..I delight when I get to reason with some of my Hindu or Buddhist neighbors cause I feel that all of us thrive to know our Creator better..and I feel compassion in I heart for Christians who only know half the story....I find similarities in a lot of different things..Love and compassion seems to be the general rule of thumb.. How glorious will be the day when we all unite as one and witness paradise earth..Jah walkin openly amongst I&I..We must push for centralization..Unify..
Blessed Love
Jah Woek I
Sellassie I
JAH RastafarI

Messenger: Kymauni Sent: 2/23/2006 12:22:39 PM

"How glorious will be the day when we all unite as one and witness paradise earth..Jah walkin openly amongst I&I..We must push for centralization..Unify.." Jah Woek

Centralization sound more like a global village theory, but, then there is also one world faith. Yet, in searching for a divine union with the creator, many times we disciples get so self motivated to the point where we boast of dwelling in the spirit of the most high God without full overstanding of his plan for mankind. I am of the belief that paradise on earth is already here. We humans through time and space daily since creation have gotten the chance to embrace God the creator in the spiritual, through nature, reasoning and our daily livity.

Dwelling in the heavens with God is another form of blessing which followers of God speak about. This may come at the end of life.

I still am a little worried that faith believers hear the word of God which say don't have any other God before me, yet we label other nobel men "god" and lift them above the creator in our daily language and pilgrimage.

We have to be careful, a prophet, a messiah, a teacher, an elder, the son of man, the son of God, servant of the most high...but the name given to the creator is sacred and holy and should be exalted above all names. The children of israel seeking the promised land called the creator Yahweh.

In Exodus 3:14, when Moses asked God for His name, God said His name was ehyeh. This is the first person form of hayah, meaning "I am." YHWH is the third person form meaning "He is."

blessed love

Messenger: ShamanGrey Sent: 11/14/2006 8:00:56 PM

I believe Cristianity is a Corupt word, along with Religion. Letn' Nature Set In was Jesus's Word and Life. The Bible was Recreated from a True story to a Mind Conforming Book. Letn' Nature Set In is all that is to be Life. There was only One,
There is only One,
The Sand is Dry Water,
Stars may Shine in day,
Letn Nature Set In,
Shaman Grey,

Messenger: gbamburash Sent: 12/16/2006 9:31:34 PM

BLESSSINGS
IS RASTAFRI IN SUPPORT OF SEGREGATION?
WHY THEN YOU THINK IS A TRUE CHRISTIANITY WHEN ALL SECTS ARE IN RASTAFARI?
BECAUSE I BELIEVED IN RASTAFARI AS AN ORGANIZATION FOR RIGHTEOUS PEOPLE.
ONE LUV.
GBAMBURASH

Messenger: Padok Sent: 1/24/2007 3:58:06 PM

Listen I Selahssie i son why do u think rasta's are true ancient christians that doesn't make any sense because christians are the true jews. So your trying to say rasta's follow the bible better than christians. Hallf

1 - 1011 - 14

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I